• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Stories for potential cuckold wives

• Thread starterseanbroken
  • Start date

seanbroken

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 30, 2007
Hi,

I've seen a lot of posts looking for stories to introduce wives/girlfriends into cuckolding, but most cuck stories are written, unsurprisingly, from the cuck's persecptive, and focus on aspects of it that probably aren't central for the woman, never mind one reading about it for the first time. So I thought I'd start a thread where we can post stories featuring cuckolding which are either from her perspective, written by a woman, a little romantic, or are just more sophisticated than the usual 'big dick-arrogant-ten seconds later she's his lifelong slave' (even if that's what does it for most of us!)...

Just figured it might be a useful one for first timers.

Are you asking for stories, or are you going to post some of your own?

Asking

ste1 said:
Are you asking for stories, or are you going to post some of your own?

Sounds like he is asking for some stories written from a womans perspective, more romance, etc. I completely agree with his caricature of the arrogant super stud in ten seconds of fucking altering the womans life forever. I don't believe it happens and even if it does, I don't want to read about it and it looks like I am not alone. Bout time. There is an excellent story told from the womans perspective posted on this same page: A Voyeur Wife's Story by tonytony3 , The wife gets properly laid , at her husbands request, the husband is not abused and in fact is enjoying his wifes new status as a hotwife, and most important the marriage is intact and all is well. My kind of story.

Users who are viewing this thread