• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

story idea - coma

fryd

New around here...
Beloved Member
I have an idea for a story, some guy is in an accident and ends up in a coma, after about 3 months the wife gets tired of waiting for her to wake up so she starts seeing another man, who satisfies her much more than her husband could, and then the husband wakes up...

anyone want to write a story about this?

Rip Van Cuckold

About three months ago, I was involved in a serious motorcycle accident. They tell me that I almost didn't make it. In fact, they even told my young wife Amy to prepare for the worst. I lapsed into a coma, only to emerge just two weeks ago. It took everyone by surprise when I came to, especially Amy.

Don't get me wrong, she seemed very glad to see me again, but I could tell there was something that she was hiding. Looking back on it, I should've picked up on her hints the day she drove me home from the hospital, but I didn't. She kept talking about my best friend "Big" Mike, a man I met many years ago in the Navy. A lot of people thought we called him "Big" Mike because he was so muscular and fit, but anyone who has showered with him knows the real reason. "Big" Mike has a cock 16 inches long. He made a lot of guys mad, because he constantly bragged about how much white pussy he got.

I really liked Mike. We became best buddies, and when we got out of the Navy, he was best man at my wedding. Mike and Amy soon developed a great friendship as well. He was always around. And when our two kids were born, he was known around the house as "Uncle Mike".

Just before my accident, Mike moved into our guest bedroom for a short while. He would often have beautiful female guest over and Amy and I would lay in our bed sometimes listening to them fuck next door. "God, he's fucking the shit out of her," Amy would say. That's when I told her about how "Big Mike" got his nickname. I could tell, she thought of Mike completely differently after that. Though she never would admit it, I could tell she wanted to see how much 16 inches of black man meat could pleasure her.

That's about the same time I took Mike out for a beer. I specifically told him that if any thing should happen to me, that I wanted him to look after Amy. See that her needs are being met. Little did I know how fortuitous that request would be. So flash forward about three months later and Amy is driving me home and trying to explain how she thought I was gone for good, but I could tell that she was actually trying to tell me something else. She struggled to muster up the courage, but before she could get it out she simply said, "So the doctors tell me that it is not safe for you to have sex for a while." Really, I thought, they didn't say a word to me about sex.

When we got home, Big Mike was there with the kids to greet me. We all went out to dinner and later that evening Mike and Amy sat me down. She and Mike were holding hands. Mike was more direct. "Yo man, you know I've been fuckin' our girl here, right?" I told them that I guessed that already, and that I was totally cool with it. Amy still wasn't sure of what my expectations were. "So do you mind if Mike sticks around for a while, just until you get better?"

I remembered what Amy told me about the doctors telling her that I couldn't have sex for a while, and I knew that wouldn't be fair to her. Besides, if she was going to bone any other man, I'd rather it be Big Mike. So finally, all of that tension evaporated once we all put our cards on the table. Mike even invited me back to the bedroom to watch as he stuffed my gorgeous wife with his fuck rod.

As I watched, I noticed that Amy was feeling more pleasure that she ever had with me. At first she seemed almost apologetic for it, but I just laid beside her encouraging her to enjoy herself. She gripped my hand so tight as wave after wave of organisms hit her. "Be a slut for him baby," I told her. Eventually Big Mike shot a load deep inside her and left us alone on the bed.

That's when Amy finally told me that she was glad that I was okay with this. "When you were in that coma," she said, "I had the best sex of my life. And I don't want to give that up." I told her that she didn't have to. Then she dropped the big bomb. "Honey, the doctors never told me that you can't have sex. I lied. I just thought that would make it easier for you to let me continue fucking Big Mike. I'm sorry I lied to you, but I just can't imagine fucking your tiny, little dick anymore. Not after Mike's had me."

We agreed that from now on, I would stay in the guest room and Big Mike would sleep with my wife. So far, it's working out well, and both of them have been real generous about letting me watch and jack off whenever I want.

Attachments

• amy2.jpg
    amy2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 159
  • amy1.jpg
    amy1.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 218

Users who are viewing this thread

Back