Stranger texting wife

• Thread starterDesertfantasy
  • Start date

Desertfantasy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 18, 2023
Az
Has anyone ever had a guy text their wife or someone for them hitting on them or with a cock pic? This has been brought up to me and I’m interested. DM me if you’ve been the guy texting?

Reactions: KinkyBWCBull, littlesmallie, BullSextWyourWife and 6 others
My best friend did to my wife , thats how it all started.
I asked him to seduce her, and if he did right he could fuck my wife, what happend.
My wife did not know i was behind it all.
It turned out well, she was hit up and after about 7 months she admitted to him she wanted to feel his cock inside.
We started as 3 some, after i became passive and they kept fucking for some years.

( I think when the wife is sensitive for it, she will feel save texting and will be hit up )

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hardhits, KinkyBWCBull, Custer Laststand and 6 others
Yes I’ve done that with 4 wives from guys on here and on KiK … clueless wives that i become friendly with and go from there… plus my buddies wives in real life as well … all kinds of fun

Reactions: KinkyBWCBull, littlesmallie, Custer Laststand and 5 others
Islandsinthesun said:
Yes I’ve done that with 4 wives from guys on here and on KiK … clueless wives that i become friendly with and go from there… plus my buddies wives in real life as well … all kinds of fun
Ever got one of those wives texting in a sexual way with you ?

Reactions: KinkyBWCBull, Islandsinthesun and greatview
NLCuck said:
Ever got one of those wives texting in a sexual way with you ?

Honestly… every one of them… after gaining their friendship and trust… extremely hot

Reactions: KinkyBWCBull, piggytrainer, Filipinalust and 4 others
Desertfantasy said:
Has anyone ever had a guy text their wife or someone for them hitting on them or with a cock pic? This has been brought up to me and I’m interested. DM me if you’ve been the guy texting?
Not a text but when ICQ was online my wife was into talking to guys on there, messages in real time, she would send them her pictures and she would get so horny when they would talk about fucking her

Reactions: NLCuck
Zima said:
Not a text but when ICQ was online my wife was into talking to guys on there, messages in real time, she would send them her pictures and she would get so horny when they would talk about fucking her
we did same in icq , even did cam , man
Zima said:
damn, my wife did same on ICQ too !!! Even did cam with other men !

NLCuck said:
we did same in icq , even did cam , man

damn, my wife did same on ICQ too !!! Even did cam with other men !
yea whatever happened to ICQ? There used to be a lot of free sites where you could hook up, Matchmaker was perfect for that we met a lot of couples and single guys there

Zima said:
yea whatever happened to ICQ? There used to be a lot of free sites where you could hook up, Matchmaker was perfect for that we met a lot of couples and single guys there
We did go mostly on saterday night on ICQ , my wife and i . Kind of game we did, I did let my wife alone chat with horny guys. She did open cam and guys did wank for her while i was out of view on cam ! She liked to make these guys cum , sometimes more on one night ! I always wanked besidfes her looking how she made them so horny to wank. Funny was she did dress again after one had cum. So she did let new men think they talked her into nude ********

NLCuck said:
We did go mostly on saterday night on ICQ , my wife and i . Kind of game we did, I did let my wife alone chat with horny guys. She did open cam and guys did wank for her while i was out of view on cam ! She liked to make these guys cum , sometimes more on one night ! I always wanked besidfes her looking how she made them so horny to wank. Funny was she did dress again after one had cum. So she did let new men think they talked her into nude ********
She sounds like a horny wife, had some real sexual fun

An ex of mine (when I was dating her) did admit that her ex regularly texted her (and she responded) generally just keeping upto date with each other's news. It didnt bother me but about a year into our relationship she told me she had a confession. A few days earlier her ex had sent her a dick pic. They reminisced about some of their fucks and then he had sent her a video of him wanking and shooting his load. She showed me and I asked her what she wanted to do about it. I thought she was going to say ignore him, but instead she said she wanted to send him a wanking video. She gave me her phone and told me her face couldnt be shown. She got out a dildo and i filmed about 5 mins o her wanking and cumming. She then read out what she was typing and sent it to her ex. They exchanged videos every few months until we split up -- unfortunately they were ll on her phone and she never sent them tom me

Reactions: georgescat and NLCuck
Zima said:
I could not keep up with her when she was young ! She could twice a day , more than i had energy . But above all, she really liked to make other men cum !

• Wow
Reactions: Custer Laststand and Zima
Zima said:
WWhen I think of all the fucking she use to get it still makes me so horny but she has cut way back now but she still gets horny and cums when we talk about it, I've been trying to talk her into more of it, so hot to watch her strip and getting fucked

Reactions: Custer Laststand and NLCuck
Zima said:
WWhen I think of all the fucking she use to get it still makes me so horny but she has cut way back now but she still gets horny and cums when we talk about it, I've been trying to talk her into more of it, so hot to watch her strip and getting fucked
My wife has a real sexy body and plenty of guys have always tried seeing her nude or at least get a climpse and she always enjoys the attentionso she never had a problem getting someone to fuck her

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand and NLCuck
1710164025730.png

Reactions: Naughtycub, Hornyhubb, luvswatchinghotwives and 2 others
Islandsinthesun said:
Damn wanna try it wit me

Naughtycub said:
Shit I want to willing to give her info dm me please

IMG_7288.jpeg
Sexy

I frequently enjoy it