• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

strapon humiliation

andrew4

New around here...
Beloved Member
my wife likes me to be restrained behind tight rubber butt plugged and wear a strap on so that she can get some satisfaction. I find it very frustrating to watch her enjoy orgasms while i have to go through the motions. after she has had an enjoyable few orgasms i get to clean up and then masterbate while my cock is restricted behind the tight rubber. I fill the rubber panties with cum then fall asleep.

Attachments

• strapon1.JPG
    strapon1.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 542
It is most important for your wife to get the sexual pleasure her body needs. Your role is to make sure she gets that sexual pleasure, even if you don't get any yourself.

I see you have been a member since 2006, so welcome back, and definitely aim for 100 posts in 2011. I want to hear more about your lifestyle, a whole lot more, please.

Andrew,

My wife likes me to be restrained behind tight rubber, butt plugged, and wear a strap on so she can get some satisfaction.

It's admirable that you maximize your wife’s sexual satisfaction by complying with her stated requirements. You're doing good work!

Your wife's entirely-reasonable requirement that you wear a butt plug, however, suggests she is psychologically turned on by the *idea* of the plug up your ass since it does not touch her physically. This, in turn, suggests she has something of a fetish for your asshole. You and your wife may be able to take advantage of that in a way that would yield greater variety and increased sexual satisfaction for both of you.

I find it very frustrating to watch her enjoy orgasms while I have to go through the motions.

But on the plus side, you are doing your job as your wife's husband and doing it well, it sounds like, by bringing her to multiple orgasms each time she fucks you… AND you are doing it via the method that turns her on most (evidently).

After my wife has had an enjoyable few orgasms I get to clean up, then I masterbate while my cock is restricted behind the tight rubber. I fill my rubber panties with cum then fall asleep.

What is there to clean up, since... using a strapon, as you do... there is no cum in your wife's pussy after she fucks you. Does she female-ejaculate, such that afterwards, at her request, you lick up her ejaculate from her pussy, thighs and ass?

As for having to satisfy yourself by masturbating after your wife has fucked you, thus filling your rubber panties with cum before going to sleep... that's essentially what many women have to do after their man fucks them, cums prematurely, then rolls over and goes to sleep leaving them unsatisfied (although they may not wear rubber panties). So, that's fair enough.

You might consider suggesting to your wife she purchase a strapon of suitable size and style and use it to fuck you up the ass, thus further increasing her sexual satisfaction by taking advantage of her apparent fetish for your asshole. See, for instance:

Take It Like A Man - Pegging and Strap-On Sex

If your wife obtains a vibrating strapon, perhaps including an attachment that fits inside her pussy, that may enable her to orgasm from the pressure on her pussy while she’s fucking you up the ass. At the same time, you may be able to cum from the rhythmic pressure of her strapon dildo on your prostate. Alternatively, the rhythmic pressure of your wife fucking you up the ass may result in “milking” such that semen dribbles from your cock, thus discharging your prostate without you feeling a climax.

Rather than regarding sex of this nature (including what you described) as “humiliating,” I suggest considering it a perfectly normal way of satisfying your wife’s sexual needs and taking pride in your ability to do so.

—Custer

Sounds like my world, my cock is to small to satisfy my wife but with my strapon on I get to give her an orgasm (or several)and make her happy, without the strap on I can only rub dick up against her clit. When she has finished I clean her up and masterbate to relieve myself. I am so lucky.

'Clean up man' is an honorable profession, the cream pie is the remuneration. Hubby can encourage his wife to bring more creampies home (so he gets MORE remuneration).

If a wife pulls a train every weekend, hubby can wear a "rich man's grin".

Listen up, some things can't be bought with physical money - but a horny wife is like an ATM machine to remunerate her caring, obedient cuckold. The more he sucks, the more she fucks (other guys).

It is an awesome feeling for a wife to carry with her, when she is hunting for Bulls to unload their sperm inside her tunnel - knowing her hubby is waiting to harvest all those free cream pies he knows she WILL BRING HOME. Just makes her want to shake her booty around at every opportunity, so her husband gets his wishes met.

Cuckoldresses absolutely love bringing home the "Bacon", and cuckies absolutely lust for the "bacon". And of course, the bull licks his "chops" with satisfaction, knowing the wife is an "addicted notch in his belt".

Cuckold wannabes, it's up to you to tell your wife you love bacon. Be a saleman and sell your dream to her - and let her know all the ways you will show your gratitude if she does bring home the bacon. If you need to sign a contract, just DO IT.

Welcome to the world of CUCKOLDING ... wimp! :p

===========

where the pleasures are few and the humiliations aplenty ....wives
and gf's rule along with their lovers FWB bulls fb et al........just read
this bitch sahara 2 get an idea of our fate :(

Your wife deserves more cock and less whining from you.

She should lock your little pee pee up and butt fuck you.

I totally agree with all the above posts (particularly mrincubus), welcome and good on you. Duke, madam Saraha is no bitch, she is an extremely intelligent, enviable lady whose presence we are blessed to have. It sounds like you need another beating mate, cheers! :)

It feels almost like a real thing, honey!

This dildo is ultra-realistic. Feel the texture of its skin, feel the warmth of my hands on it, lick the balls...

This is a good practice before sucking a real cock for me.

Close your eyes and worship it as a real cock who fucks your wife! ✨

full

Users who are viewing this thread

Back