• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Stuck for fantasies

• Thread startercuriousmale
  • Start date

curiousmale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2009
As you can probably imagine i like to fantasise about my GF with another man. One inparticular that always comes up is my mate Rob. But i've come to a dry spot, a sort of mental block, when it comes to fantasisng about them.

I'm sure with the wealth of experience and pervertedness on here there will be a few suggestions for scenario's and fantasies involving my darling GF and Rob.

My GF is 26, an attractive girl with a medium sized slim but womanly figure, an amazing arse and thighs with small breasts. She dyes her hair, sometimes it's blonde sometimes it's darker. She's not shy, she's not demure and timid, she's very pretty and confident. She loves being submissive and used and loves things that are just wrong and really filthy.

Rob is a drinker, unclean clothes, no respect for women but seems to get them a lot.

Oh dirty rob

Yea I got a scenario for you Rob can just come around with a couple of his dirt bag drinking buddys when your not there . And turn your girlfriend into there submissive personal cumbucket . I'm sure you can just imagine what Rob and his dirty friends would make your gf do to them . How filthy can she get well never mind , Rob will get her to do all kinds of real nasty things .

if his clothes aare dirty he probably is too, i wouldnt let him touch my slut wife

pussy boy said:
Yea I got a scenario for you Rob can just come around with a couple of his dirt bag drinking buddys when your not there . And turn your girlfriend into there submissive personal cumbucket . I'm sure you can just imagine what Rob and his dirty friends would make your gf do to them . How filthy can she get well never mind , Rob will get her to do all kinds of real nasty things .

I like this. How would you imagine she becomes submissive? Willing, or at first ******, blackmailed, unable to say no but ashamed as they all laugh at how submissive she is?

After a few drinks with Rob me and my girlfriend tell him about our fantasies, the role play sex...everything. He laughs, teases a bit then flirts with my girlfriend. Jokes about a bit. It's quite humiliating that we've told him. He now knows my girlfriend's pussy aches at the thought of being pounded by his massive cock.

But it's just a fantasy. We need it to stay like that. I don't want anyone to actually fuck my darling girlfriend and she couldn't take the embarrasment of being so submissive and degraded in that way. So when Rob blackmails us into living out the situation with her under his control we regret ever telling him.

Rob and his mate then take full controll of my girlfriend. Making her dress how they want whilst they drink at our house and touch her, verbally humiliate her and fuck her. She is ashamed and we beg them not to make us but that drives them further. What is especially humiliating is being ****** to do something she aches for but would never do. So when she is being fucked from behind on all fours with a look of shame on her face...she is still in sexual ecstasy.

They drive her about naked, tied in the back of their vans to each others houses where she spends the evening naked in heels and fucked whilst they drink.

Users who are viewing this thread