• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

subhub174014 .....Oct 2022

249.jpg250.jpg251.png252.png253.png254.png255.jpg256.png257.png258.png259.png260.jpg

The second time this has happened to me in subhub's collections. A very painful and sad moment, as one of these is a woman I loved deeply who cuckolded me ... and subsequently dumped me when i reacted badly ... but who tragically passed away before i ever had the chance to say how sorry i was. And, again, a very shameful moment, too ... as i can't help but still be incredibly humiliated and excited to see this reminder. Like the first pic posted, i don't know if this is the specific guy she cuckolded me with ... it's a different guy than in subhub's earlier post ... just know he was a Black guy and, as I accidentally saw in a message she sent to a friend of hers, he was "a thousand times" better than me in bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back