• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

subhub174014's Just Out and About....Feb 2022

7 (1).jpg7 (2).jpg7 (3).jpg7 (4).jpg7 (5).jpg7 (6).jpg8 (1).jpg8 (2).jpg8 (3).jpg8 (4).jpg8 (5).jpg8 (6).jpg

I think what Subhub does so well is prove to us that there are thousands and thousands of white women photographed taking black cock for public consumption. Thinking of the number who are never photographed or the photos remain private and you have to believe there are millions and millions of white women, many of them married fucking black men. Many millions. Thank you for proving to us it's not a rare thing and it's actually quite common. It will help some women to feel better about their desire to be with black men sexually and embolden many white husbands to approach their wife with hope that she might do what he wants her to do so badly.

I think what Subhub does so well is prove to us that there are thousands and thousands of white women photographed taking black cock for public consumption. Thinking of the number who are never photographed or the photos remain private and you have to believe there are millions and millions of white women, many of them married fucking black men. Many millions. Thank you for proving to us it's not a rare thing and it's actually quite common. It will help some women to feel better about their desire to be with black men sexually and embolden many white husbands to approach their wife with hope that she might do what he wants her to do so badly.
Millions and millions. It's all so amazing, hopefully there is one out there for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back