Submissive hostess training

• Thread starterLeatherZebra
  • Start date
hot hott hottt

Thank you all for your kind comments. Within the DC forum, I am connecting with a select group of friends who appreciate the work involved with putting together a thread such as this. Some readers, such as Kaitlyn, have responded to several of my threads, and it is always nice to hear from people who can relate to my scene, and are excited by the experiences I have shared with you. The story which goes with this thread is still not published at DW, and they have not published since 3/4/10, so no telling when their webmaster will update their site. Stay tuned for my next thread, as there are so many more experiences in the training of my wife.

The story is on slutwives.com. Leather you can also post vids there as well of your lovely sluts training for all to enjoy.

Thanks, forest18c! So the new website that used to be Dark Wanderer is slutwives.com and sure enough, my story "Submissive Hostess Training" is on there, along with previous stories that I have shared with the IR community. Enjoy!

very great thread leather! thanks for sharing that with us!

One thing

most of us black men preferto call our penis a dick not a cock

white males have cocks

black men have dicks

the main difference

being not size but skin texture

you see black skin has a thicker texture and feels rougher

hence a black dick the same sie of a white cock feels larger

i have had many white whores ask me what did i do to them

when all i did was fuck the way i usualy fuck

be it pussy or mouth

but you are very correct

nothing beats a great pair of white leggs in sheer black seamed nylons

and red four inch spiked high heels with anklestraps

BLKICE@AOL.COM

Great stories and great pics my friend. A great contribution to this site.

Norm

Mmmm wonderful pics.

Thank you for sharing those LeatherZebra

That bench is ingenious!

Excellent. I love this thread

Great pics. My only recommendation to make it even better would be to instruct your wife that shoes aren't really supposed to be worn, from what I understand. You can be partially nude without bra and panties (required), but barefeet on a white woman are part of her submissive look to her black master.

Heels or barefoot?

mwflookingforblackmaster said:
Great pics. My only recommendation to make it even better would be to instruct your wife that shoes aren't really supposed to be worn, from what I understand. You can be partially nude without bra and panties (required), but barefeet on a white woman are part of her submissive look to her black master.

To each, his own. I subscrbe to the view of the late, great Helmut Newton, the fantastic erotic photographer, who states "A woman is not truly naked unless she is wearing high heels." Heels make all women's legs look better, and to me, adds a whorish element to the whole scene. But I can understand your barefoot slave girl look, it was quite popular back in the day.

b/d bench

mofuncouple said:
That bench is ingenious!

We've been very happy with this bench, and it has provided many memorable moments of intense use. It was not that difficult to build, and should be customized to the body type of the submissive who will be restained to it. My wife is equally comfortable with her head on the lower end (which presents her cute ass and shaved pussy nicely uptilted) or the othere way around, which puts her mouth right at cock level. In either position, all her holes are open and available for use and enjoyment. All four limbs can be secured with either rope or cuffs, and her knees are always apart, and cannot close. The black upholstery is well padded so that she can be kept in this bondage position for a long time without strain to her knees or elbows. The possibilities are limitless, for discipline and enjoyment. Sometimes, I will secure her to the bench blindfolded, so that she cannot see who or how many she will have to serve. Every dominant should have such a bench.

WOW
Please keep up the updates!!
Thx for the great posts

LeatherZebra said:
To each, his own. I subscrbe to the view of the late, great Helmut Newton, the fantastic erotic photographer, who states "A woman is not truly naked unless she is wearing high heels." Heels make all women's legs look better, and to me, adds a whorish element to the whole scene. But I can understand your barefoot slave girl look, it was quite popular back in the day.

Amen, you're preaching to the choir. High heels forever, bare feet NEVER.

More please

Now that the pictures work again...more please. What a great looking woman.

pics

she is very sexy woman lets see some more of her