Submissive hostess training

• Thread starterLeatherZebra
  • Start date

LeatherZebra

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 26, 2009
On the topic of white ho training, I'm going to share how I and a BBC trained my wife to be a proper hostess for black studs. The photos verify without doubt the events described in my published story, "Submissive Hostess Training" sent to Dark Wanderer.

In this first installment of photos, my wife was taken outdoors, during a regular party, by a Black dominant. She was "******" to take care of his cock outdoors during a summer evening. He put leather cuffs on her as she demonstrated what a well trained white cocksucker she is. You can see her marriage band on her left hand. I had her dress for the party in a clingy dress, heels, hose and garters. No bra or panties allowed. The way all white women should dress to attract black cocks. Makes it convenient for her to serve BBC, anywhere, anytime.

Let me hear your comments, If you respond, there will be more coming.

Attachments

• hostess0001.jpg
    hostess0001.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 2,945
  • hostess0002.jpg
    hostess0002.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 2,463
  • hostess0003.jpg
    hostess0003.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 2,988
Great Pics thanks

Absolutely love these outdoor submssive white slut scenes. Please do bring us more. Love the fact she knows her place and the collar is a great accessory. Again, yes please give us more. :lick:

--Kaitlyn--

Wonderful, and a great story too!

Wow, thanks for the enthusiastic response. I just posted this morning, and already got some appreciation and love. The story to go with these pictures was also submitted this morning to DW, so depending on their webmaster, it should be on their free site soon. I'll post some more photos from this memorable evening soon. Stay tuned!

Outstanding way to give the technique and process you used. Looks like you have a great looking wife for using.

Nice pics nothing better then a hubby that realizes his wife his a anothers bitch

LeatherZebra said:
On the topic of white ho training, I'm going to share how I and a BBC trained my wife to be a proper hostess for black studs. The photos verify without doubt the events described in my published story, "Submissive Hostess Training" sent to Dark Wanderer.

In this first installment of photos, my wife was taken outdoors, during a regular party, by a Black dominant. She was "******" to take care of his cock outdoors during a summer evening. He put leather cuffs on her as she demonstrated what a well trained white cocksucker she is. You can see her marriage band on her left hand. I had her dress for the party in a clingy dress, heels, hose and garters. No bra or panties allowed. The way all white women should dress to attract black cocks. Makes it convenient for her to serve BBC, anywhere, anytime.

Let me hear your comments, If you respond, there will be more coming.

Oh yes, more of that, please! Thanks a lot, LeatherZebra!

Submissive Hostess Training Part 2

Due to your kind response, here are some more photos taken from the scene described in this thread.

After witnessing my wife used by my BBC buddy as a white married cocksucking ho, I was about to rejoin my party, in case my guests got suspicious of my absence (not to mention the absence of my wife and her BBC). But my fuck buddy took down my wife's straps to release her nice tits to the open air, and started to pinch and pull her nipples. Then he bent her over the hot tub and started to bareback her shaved pussy. As always, I had checked out the BBC recently to verify he was disease free and clean.

Photo 1 - Wife helping her black master acheive penetration while she played with her clit.

Photo 2 - She had to stifle her moans and cries as he starting power fucking her pussy. I could tell she was getting turned on by the wet sounds coming from her slut cunt.

Photo 3 - She started rearing back to meet his thrusts, driving her ass and pussy back onto the invading 9 1/2" dick to get maximum penetration.

After taking these shots, I returned to my guests, making chit chat knowing that just outside the window, 20 feet below, my wife was training to be a proper hostess to a dominant BBC.

Let me know what you think, the more response, the more I'll post. Next time your wife or gf is at a party, imagine her disappearing for over an hour with a BBC, and think of our true story and photos. With a little planning, fantasy can become a hot reality! Enjoy

Attachments

• hostess0006.jpg
    hostess0006.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,936
  • hostess0004.jpg
    hostess0004.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 2,563
  • hostess0005.jpg
    hostess0005.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 1,867
LeatherZebra said:
After taking these shots, I returned to my guests, making chit chat knowing that just outside the window, 20 feet below, my wife was training to be a proper hostess to a dominant BBC.

WOW, very nice and hot. Thanks, this is really erotic.

Outstanding, such a sexy looking woman. Thanks for sharing

Leather, you have an outstanding job of training your to be BBC hostess.
Her light complexion and the blue dress were appropro for the occasion. May she as many happy hostess moments as I have had the last 16+ years.

--Kaitlyn--

Submissive Hostess Training - Part 3

After the last of my guest had left, I walked around the house to find my wife squatting down on her heels, cleaning her black master's cock and balls. As her Master husband, I demanded a report on how she took care of my black guest. Proudly, between licks and sucks, she detailed how she swallowed every drop of his cum down her throat, as well as taking a second load of cum deep in her pussy. I asked my BBC buddy if he thought she was satisfactory as a hostess. He said she was excellent at taking care of one guest, but we still have yet to see if she could properly entertain a whole party of black men. He felt she was ready to prove her worth by being a white ho hostess for some of his black employees and customers. My ho wife just moaned and nodded her head as she sucked her black guest.

I ordered her to take off her dress, and walk with us around the house in just her heels, hose and garters (it was now night time). As we walked, the BBC pointed out that she had abandoned the rest of our guests so that she could fuck and suck his big black cock, and that such a slutty, married ho deserves some discipline. My submissive wife eagerly agreed. We went into the first floor and chained her wrist cuffs to the bondage bench.

I had this bench custom made to her size so that all her holes were readily available once she is secured to the padded bench. My black buddy forcefully had her suck his cock as he prepared to discipline her. Despite being used for over an hour, my slut wife was still very hungry for BBC.

Let me know how you like these. If I get good response, I'll post some more of her discipline and how the evening ended. The story should be published shortly on DW, just waiting on their webmaster.

Attachments

• hostess0009.jpg
    hostess0009.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,975
  • hostess0010.jpg
    hostess0010.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 2,123
Last edited by a moderator:
more pics of her being disciplined would be good, what about video?

love to see her in action

Submissive Hostess Training - Part 4

Here's how the evening concluded. My BBC friend and I took turns whipping and fucking my hot wife, while she remained chained to the bondage bench. The first shot, she is deep throating her black master as he whips her ass. Then, in the second shot, he spanks her whipped ass as he power fucks her stretched and well used pussy.

A fitting conclusion to a fun summer evening at LeatherZebra's house. Hope you enjoyed the whole series of photos, and enjoy the story when it finally comes out on DW (man, those guys are slow!).

Attachments

• hostess0007.jpg
    hostess0007.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,395
  • hostess0008.jpg
    hostess0008.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,760
Last edited by a moderator:
Super Hot LeatherZebra! Please post more.

O yea we definitely want more of this. Your wife is sweet.

WOW! Hot beautiful slut wife, hot story, and hot pics. Thanks for shareing your lovely slut. I can't wait to see her entertain at the BBC party. She's lovely.

I agree, that is a wonderful account of a true story. ***** training is usually a little more extreme so I was pleased to see a more humane method.
Kaitlyn, Always love seeing your name in here. I so appreciated your nice comments when I was "on the fence" about how much to share in these forums and a little confused about whether or not I was welcome. Your nice comments were key to helping meovercome these negative issues. Thanks YOu, Love to you and luv to ALL, MsGary

Thank you for the kind remarks Ms Gary. I am always willing to help and give encouragement to all.

--Kaitlyn--