• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

submissive student in NY

• Thread starterlittlewhitegirl4u
  • Start date
Damn, you look so yound, but that ass looks so good!!!

It's a fake, I've seen these before.

and notice no posts from "her" since the first one.

outstanding, best make sure your on the pill, cause when you start you will have alot of blk sperm deep in you

rule of thumbs seem: if they are attractive, they are fake. This doesn't bid well for me but hey I know I'm not.

This is Gamer-chan, one of the camwhores off the many imageboards (4chan, etc) on the web.

http://pix.jj.am/gallery/v/Chans/Gamer/

While it's possible this really is Gamer-chan, unless she posted a proof pic I wouldn't believe it.

nice body

cum to london and be my pet
x

If yr real you will respond to this and my pm

Let's get together - I'm in NY too.

A fox if there ever was one !

You are one beautiful lady and i would put u thru some kinky stuff but u would submit and love it ! Leave a message here if interested ! Or ----
email me -- indiana_man148@yahoo.com

Why do people make only one comment then leave? I mean, even if you're a fake, don't you want to come back and see what happened?

Last edited by a moderator:
Philadelphia Black man

Hey Babe,

If you are interested, I'm in the Philadelphia area. Maybe we can arrange a meeting.

I never wanted to be an ex to any of the ladies I was crazy about (but quite a few I just "dated"). I just invariably always seemed to run them off with my wild ways. ;) :(

Somehow, I just don't believe a chick who looks like her two main concerns revolve around MySpace and Fall Out Boy is on interracial internet forums looking for hookups. Don't call me Sherlock Holmes or Monk just yet, but it's just a hunch...

She Is Fucking Hott!!!

hey there how u doin i just moved to the area and i would like someone to show me around if u like e-mail me at davidmcdaniel204@hotmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread