submissive student in NY

• Thread starterlittlewhitegirl4u
  • Start date

littlewhitegirl4u

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 20, 2007
ive never done this before.. im 19. i live in westchester. im very open to everything but for pregnancy.. im into anal and rough. thanks.

005pe9.jpg

064lt2.jpg

044ys0.jpg

47tr2.jpg

Damn! baby! you're so damn hot! Why do you have to be so far away from UK? I'm glad to see you here. You sure will have a good bro to take of that sexy body, those fresh juicy titties and that ass curvy ass of yours. Compliments.

Daaam would you look at those tits!!!!!!!

hey hot stuff! ever get to Vermont?

If I bought this, and not sure I totally do (yet), I'd have that hot young body gangbanged and covered in black cum by the close of bidness today!

Hey, Very nice and very petite, Just the way I like you!!! Black bodybuilder always seeking new "friends" wetpen@hotmail.com 31 and single, always hungry!!!!

Sounds great you look very nice and nice looking baby girl
manhattan bbc male here would love to meet up with you and fill
you up realy good sexy get at me and lets talk..

That could be pimp's first ex-wife.......if she likes older guys.

What a piece of ass she is. And what an ass she has. Don't know if I buy it either Pimp but it's your duty to get that booty here to the OH so we can wreck it and treat it as it needs.

You chip in on the air fare, Mike, and if she's willing it's a done deal.

damn baby if you're ever in the Tennessee area, hit me up.

Last edited by a moderator:
looking to meet and fuck i also live in NY
if you want we could meet and i love anal

I sure would like to fuck that ass,she's damn hot

u r awesome no better than awesome kisse and hugs please post more pics

and that's why I looooooooooove white girls.

where are u now girl? havent heard from you

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey,

I'm in NYC. You need to contact me. Please PM me, and let's set something up

BBC - Ohio said:
What a piece of ass she is. And what an ass she has. Don't know if I buy it either Pimp but it's your duty to get that booty here to the OH so we can wreck it and treat it as it needs.
I've seen these pics somewhere. I won't be quick to call it a fake, but the name is too obvious, so I got to call it a fake. Let's face the facts, not many young white women are into black cock searchin' over the internet.

They may get it in real life, but not through the net. too much bull to swift through.