• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

submitting/sucking cock in front of the wife

• Thread starterundercover
  • Start date
A potential "gradual" approach

Undercover,

undercover said:
.... And that is where it gets sticky (excuse the bad pun), when I think of fulfilling her fantasy (and mine - secretly) of sucking off and/or being fucked by another man in her presence, or letting her put on her strap-on and make me her bitch. I guess it's that age-old question: "Will my wife still respect me in the morning?"

I suggest first focusing on your wife taking you with her strap-on. It's simpler in a psychological sense, because it involves only one other person you know well (your wife) instead of three people (you, your wife, and one of her lovers). A way to approach it would be to treat it like an imaginary stage performance, in which you — in a shy, bashful fashion, sort of like a virginal young girl — confess that this is "very embarrassing," but you wonder if she would be willing to discuss one of her fantasies that she's mentioned in the past.

Your wife, with a combined look of interest and curiosity (no doubt), will say: "And which fantasy would that be, darling....?" You, again looking bashful and hesitant, could say: "Oh, it's just too embarrassing to even bring up. I'm afraid you wouldn't 'respect me' in the morning." Your wife would then, perhaps, sense the need to play the "suave man" seducing a reluctant young girl (you), and might say something like: "Oh, there's no need for you to worry your little head, sweetheart.... of course I'll still respect you in the morning. You can tell me.... please, sweetheart, don't be afraid....". You, looking *very* shy and hesitant, could then say: "Well, it involves your strap-on...."

Your wife — now sensing the need to "play" seriously, because you're on the verge of granting her something she's wanted for a long time — could then carry on with coaxing and mollifying you, until finally you confess you've secretly been wanting to take her strap-on in your mouth. But, you are *very* concerned for your reputation, and you *do* hope she will still respect you in the morning.... (etc. etc.). Your wife, presumably, will go on gently seducing you and reassuring you she will still "respect" you in the morning.

Finally, you will allow yourself to be seduced, your wife will go off to get her strap-on, and you can suck her "cock" in whatever way(s) she prefers, bringing her to orgasm (one hopes) in that way. You might then begin a program with her of learning to deep-throat her strap-on by being down on all fours with her on her knees in front of you, pushing her "cock" a little farther down your throat each day until you can finally take it all the way down.

Alternatively, you could lie on your back on your bed with your head tilted back over the foot of your bed, and with your wife on her knees at the foot of your bed, and she could push her "cock" a little farther down your throat while you suck her "cock" each day, until you can deep-throat it all the way down. (This may take on the order of two weeks to a month, depending on how effectively you can suppress your gag reflex.)

At some point during this process, you could hesitantly and bashfully confess to your wife that you have secretly been wanting her to fuck you up the ass with her strap-on, but (again) you are *very* concerned with whether she will still "respect" you in the morning. Your wife will continue to play her role, no doubt, and gently reassure you.... then fuck you up the ass (with her strap-on *very* well lubricated).

Once your wife is fucking you up the ass regularly with her strap-on, and "requiring" you to suck her "cock," (all while gently reassuring you that she "still respects you," of course), her role with respect to you will begin to change. Soon enough, she will order you to suck her lover's cock — and you can then do it, without feeling demeaned, because you will not have confessed you "want" to do it. Rather, you will be able to do it because your wife has ordered you to do so.

—Custer

Respect, I think, will come from being involved in every aspect of her life and knowing her better than she knows herself. Pay attention to the small things and humble her when she becomes too assertive.
That and taking her on vacations and experiences that she does not get anywhere or with anyone else. Use the time to be unique to her and she will always respect you after screwing you in the ass.

It has puzzled me for years how I can enjoy sucking a mans cock but am revolted by the act of kissing him, if anyone can explain that one I`ll buy them a beer. My ex introduced me to cross-dressing/transvestism and the joys of anal sex, with her strap-on. I never had anal sex with a man but often thought about it.
I found I enjoyed dressing up and would suck guys off, but only while dressed. My G/F knows I dress and is happy with it, it doesn`t happen that often, but when it does she demands that I submit to anal. After the initial pain it is very pleasurable and she says she would love to watch me getting fucked by a man. I`ve told her I`m not that keen, but will suck a guy in front of her if she wants. She`s really turned on by this, but openly says she`s going to get a guy to fuck me in the end.
Well aint we a funny pair? I`m happy to suck cock, revolted by kissing a man, dubious about getting fucked and happy to dress up. She is revolted by sex with another woman, happy to have a MMF threesome, wants to fuck a guy while I wait for her outside the room (we both want that), facinated by cuckolding, but dont want anything to do with a bull.
Is there a category we fall into? Kinky fuckers, did you say?

That is because you are not homosexual, but are really kinky.
You arenøt interested in a romantic or intimate relationship with the guy. He is just a toy for the night. Homosexualism, although there is a wide variance in expression that can also fall outside this definition, is the interest of a male in having a male as a life partner in the same ways we think of wives. It is to want a guy to laugh with, cry with, to lay with and walk hand in hand with.

To want to suck the guy's cock is just to be kinky and not homosexual.

I have been ****** to suck 3 times now, once to completion, and I accept that as my job. I also have begun to accept the fact that I will eventually be taken anally by her bull because she is obsessed with seeing it happen. While I will accept my role as her fluffer, cock sucker, and bottom, I won't ever do any type of kissing, hugging, cuddling or anything else.

“that i like cock but not men”
i'm the same at this point. I'm not interested in sissy dressing, don't want be kissed by a man but i do like sucking cock, and ass fuck is acceptable for me.
Am I bisexual?

It is sad that the issue goes on and on

Sex is sex.

It is funny how most people will attempt to label when it comes to same sex acts. I am amazed that people waste so much time on this bi/gay topic. In the moment it is just sex, and if it feels good people tend to do it again.

It is no different to those that enjoy leather, rubber or silk. If it is enjoyable do it. Does that mean you will wear rubber, leather or silk all the time, out in public, to your job? No of course not but if you get a kick out of it you will go there again in the bedroom. Is it taboo to admit in public you enjoy he smell and texture of skin tight latex, I think so, thus people keep it to themselves in public because people have hang ups about it. If a large part of society didn’t enjoy it, it would not be so easily available would it? Yet hush is the word.

As far as the pleasure of a man having oral sex with another man yet not wanting to kiss them. Think about it sex is sex, and if you look at history it is plain that men have been having sex with men for all of history. Yet they were taking wives too. In Roman times the men had sex with other men, I’m sure that they were not having loving relationships with them though. It was raw hot orgies and sex.

It was not till the church began to worry about population of it’s followers did it become taboo. They needed more babies to create more followers of that church, and that meant money. Same with women being part of the hierarchy of the church, no they should be at home barefoot and pregnant, making more members of the church. Sex for procreation only!

How could a man not want to find out about this attraction to a penis that is giving his wife such pleasure? How could a man not think, what is going on with this cock sucking that women love so much? Now add the dimension of apparent submission, again the social view, women are submissive to want to suck a penis, and a sub will be drawn to it. The kissing part of it is the normal approach to the dance of reproduction and courtship, and that is far from what a man is doing when having oral sex with a man during a MFM sex game

It is just simply an act that a man has been drawn to for whatever reason, he does it and finds it is hot in the moment, and then finds himself wanting to repeat it. Nothing more nothing less. In most cases these men will tell you that they have no desire to kiss a man, hug a man, cuddle with a man, spoon with a man. In most cases they will not go out and seek oral sex on their own, and that is easier than finding a woman to go down on. Any park, book store, or Craig’s list will get him a cock to suck on. It is all about the act of cuckolding, and the moment of the sex.

Funny how a bunch of kinks here still find a way to attack others that are kinky, but I guess it is because the other kinks are not exactly the same kink as I am. Grow up and stop worrying about it, if it feels good go for it!

So so right

mecca410 said:
Sex is sex.

It is funny how most people will attempt to label when it comes to same sex acts. I am amazed that people waste so much time on this bi/gay topic. In the moment it is just sex, and if it feels good people tend to do it again.

It is no different to those that enjoy leather, rubber or silk. If it is enjoyable do it. Does that mean you will wear rubber, leather or silk all the time, out in public, to your job? No of course not but if you get a kick out of it you will go there again in the bedroom. Is it taboo to admit in public you enjoy he smell and texture of skin tight latex, I think so, thus people keep it to themselves in public because people have hang ups about it. If a large part of society didn’t enjoy it, it would not be so easily available would it? Yet hush is the word.

As far as the pleasure of a man having oral sex with another man yet not wanting to kiss them. Think about it sex is sex, and if you look at history it is plain that men have been having sex with men for all of history. Yet they were taking wives too. In Roman times the men had sex with other men, I’m sure that they were not having loving relationships with them though. It was raw hot orgies and sex.

It was not till the church began to worry about population of it’s followers did it become taboo. They needed more babies to create more followers of that church, and that meant money. Same with women being part of the hierarchy of the church, no they should be at home barefoot and pregnant, making more members of the church. Sex for procreation only!

How could a man not want to find out about this attraction to a penis that is giving his wife such pleasure? How could a man not think, what is going on with this cock sucking that women love so much? Now add the dimension of apparent submission, again the social view, women are submissive to want to suck a penis, and a sub will be drawn to it. The kissing part of it is the normal approach to the dance of reproduction and courtship, and that is far from what a man is doing when having oral sex with a man during a MFM sex game

It is just simply an act that a man has been drawn to for whatever reason, he does it and finds it is hot in the moment, and then finds himself wanting to repeat it. Nothing more nothing less. In most cases these men will tell you that they have no desire to kiss a man, hug a man, cuddle with a man, spoon with a man. In most cases they will not go out and seek oral sex on their own, and that is easier than finding a woman to go down on. Any park, book store, or Craig’s list will get him a cock to suck on. It is all about the act of cuckolding, and the moment of the sex.

Funny how a bunch of kinks here still find a way to attack others that are kinky, but I guess it is because the other kinks are not exactly the same kink as I am. Grow up and stop worrying about it, if it feels good go for it!
You are so right on , there's not much more you can say . To have great sex with your wife or girlfriend , and still get to suck some good cocks . It doesn't get any better .

"submitting/sucking cock in front of the wife "

I always wonder why I had the desire to suck cock in front of my mistress. Women seem to have no problem eating each other in front of husbands and guest. I found that once this type of relationship began, a whole new set of friends were acquired. This transition is easier for the women than us sissy cuck men, because a hotwomen is adored by most men and feared by streight hetrosexual women.

Users who are viewing this thread