• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

sucking dirty dildo

trugby

New around here...
Beloved Member
I do enjoy sucking my wifes dildo when she uses it, however one day I was fixing the mother in laws closet poll and decided to look in her bed side table. I found 3 vibrators and a bottle of lube. One vibrator seemed to be used much more than the others. It was clean but smelled like a pussy, so I sucked it. It didn't taste anything but it got me hard. She is in her mid fiftyies an looks OK.

Anyone else likes to suck used dildos?

Hi Trugby,

Like you, I often enjoy sucking on my wife's dildo after she has used it. I fantasize that I am cleaning her lover's cock. However, I personally would not enjoy the same with my mother-in-law's toys. Of course, she is in her 70's and does not look OK!

I do wonder how you would explain this if your mother-in-law, or your wife, walked in on you while you were supposed to be fixing the pole in her closet, not the one in her nightstand?

we take care of our neighbours cat if she is on a trip with her 14th year old daughter.
i then get over without my wife sometimes. i found 3 dildos (a blue jelly vibe, a nature cock one and a smaller white vibe), pussy balls and a vibrating egg.
the blue one is always looking used and smells great.
i also looked at her lingery and had to masturbate all the time ;-)

This kind of interesting toys are a big part of our sex life but for some reason never even thought about cleaning her dildo after she is done with it. Might just have to do that next time we breakout the toys.

Hi Trugby,

Like you, I often enjoy sucking on my wife's dildo after she has used it. I fantasize that I am cleaning her lover's cock. However, I personally would not enjoy the same with my mother-in-law's toys. Of course, she is in her 70's and does not look OK!

I do wonder how you would explain this if your mother-in-law, or your wife, walked in on you while you were supposed to be fixing the pole in her closet, not the one in her nightstand?

If i would have been caught, by my mother in law, she would have never said a thing. My wife on the other hand, I would have slept on the couch for a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Back