Summer 2009 Hotwife Challenge

• Thread starterjohnnyrotten3333
  • Start date
You know I love the nipples, but that mouth had me close to creaming the monitor. She is the hottest lady on the boards at the moment (and that is saying something - as I have great lustings towards a number of the wives here).

The other one may have crappy lighting, but the thought of her fingering herself to orgasm with my cock trapped up her bumhole is.......... fairly arousing [WOW!!!!!] :D

My God, you need safety glasses when working with those tits! Like both vids, but the second one was extremely hot! Love the music in the second one, especially with her vocals in the middle! Was that Prince, I couldn't place the track?

Johnny I thought the video's and the music was great. Ignore the asswipes. There are plenty who are critical of what everyone else posts but never posts their own stuff. Keep doing what you are doing, the vids are hot.

???????????????

so what happened to your stupid challenge

damn looks like your in for a pretty fun summer:D

yea

fag is what i was thinking as well

High anger, low intelligence.

Hey tj ******....before you go throwing the "fag" thing around like you're a qualified music-and-lifestyle critic, try learning to fucking spell. It's YOU'RE. As in the contraction of YOU ARE. If you are going to be an ass, at least do it with some level of apparent intelligence. Thanks in advance.

Hey edgewater...I'd be willing to bet that your series of inane comments have at least in part caused this couple to cease sharing their adventures with us. Why fucks like you choose to express their personal unhappiness and anger in a forum intended to entertain, applaud, and celebrate an unconventional lifestyle is simply beyond me. I'd hazard a guess that being so mean and critical in some way compensates for a general sense of personal inferiority and powerlessness. I wonder if you're similarly outspoken and bold when in public and stripped of the anonymity provided by the internet? I await your angry cyber-response, but I can't resist telling you that I'd sincerely enjoy letting you deliver it in person....just to be able to see exactly what sort of man you really are. I have a feeling that a "man" like you would decline said offer.

No worries!

DuzHer4U said:
Hey edgewater...I'd be willing to bet that your series of inane comments have at least in part caused this couple to cease sharing their adventures with us.

Oh no, not at all! Just been busy, but she's got another date tonight so it should be back on very soon. She's met with a couple other guys, one who popped his cork three minutes into a blowjob (yes, she is that good!), and another who wasn't "up" to her standards.

And speaking of being "up" to standards, no worries about the thankfully small number of pathetic and impotent losers around here (e.g.: edgewater and ******). The day we're put off by the likes of them is the day we hang it up for good.

We very much enjoy sharing our sexual happiness and satisfaction with those of you who love it, but we equally enjoy throwing it in the face of the angry and pitiful few who are so unhappy and unsatisfied in their own sorry lives that their only outlet is to cast stones at those of us brave and proud enough to share. We'd (this is a contraction of WE and WOULD...hope that's not too advanced for you, ******) feel really sorry for them if they weren't so busy taking their anger and frustration out on all around them.

Regardless, that's what ignore lists are for, and these two losers are certainly on ours. Hear that, ******? "YOUR" on it, too. Moron.

You tell them Johnny :D I look forward to seeing your hot wife again.

Ignore the haters and keep posting. Good work!

A little sumthin' sumthin'

The other night was a total success! Very hot pics and VERY hot video. She's taken a page from the Dale Carnegie training manual... Videotape yourself, see what you did well and what you can do better, and do both the next time. :)

Some vid will be posted later this week or over the weekend (there's over an hour to go through), but here are a few pics in the meantime. Enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_3416.jpg
    IMG_3416.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_3417.jpg
    IMG_3417.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_3440.jpg
    IMG_3440.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_3442.jpg
    IMG_3442.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 466
Well done! How's the challenge going so far?

Finally done!

Wow! It's been a VERY busy month, but I finally got the video mixed down from her recent encounter. I *wish* I could post the un-edited video for you all to enjoy, but as parents and professionals the facial effects are required.

As always, the soundtrack is there to protect her voice...and to piss off the whiners. :)

That said, enjoy and please let us know what you think!

Video 1: http://www.yuvutu.com/index.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=356485

Video 2: http://www.yuvutu.com/index.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=356203

Video 3: http://www.yuvutu.com/index.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=356210

Video 4: http://www.yuvutu.com/index.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=356210

Forgot to mention...

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention...the Mrs. has made arrangements to be fucked by THIS 12" monster cock in September while the guy is in town on business. Apparently, their arrangement has to do with her being his personal sex slave for the week.

She's never been with a black man, and I don't think I've ever seen her wetter than when she's telling me how much she's looking forward to being "split in two" (her words) by him.

Most women never even see a 12" cock in person, yet my beautiful wife is going to get ravaged by one. I'm both nervous and intensely turned on by the thought of it. I wonder if she'll ever be the same...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 164
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 187
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 214
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 170
Great video but 3 and 4 are the same.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome videos and pics man... i love the hotwife challenge idea...

i cant believe a soundtrack would cause such turbulence....

for your future vids... some soundtrack ideas ;-)

too short - gangstas and strippers
36 mafia - ass and titties
lords of acid - pussy

love the content, keep it comin!! (and her too!)

at least the effects hide the old bag of a ***** you got for a wife. lol hahaha

too MACandCHEESE

we aer al soo gratful th@ yoo can site thier ande spull chick al of hour postes thunk yoo!!!!