• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

summer nights

• Thread starterwench
  • Start date
If you look closely at the photos, you will see the guy has a remote in his right hand, the camera is setup on tripod, he's taking picture of himself and his wife/girlfriend/lover whatever, still very horny couple, but no cuckolding going on here I think.

When are you adding more stories and pics?

It has been a while since you posted the lat set of pictures
What has your beautiful wife up to lately?
Do you have more stories to share/
And most of all pictures of her in action?

She is one hot lady

She's gorgeous!

Very sexy lady who looks like she is really enjoying herself. I don't know how old she is but she has a body that a girl of any age who be thrilled with!

And certainly any guy in his right mind would be thrilled to play with her!

Happy New Year

Thanks fro the recent nice replies. We had no idea the pics were still available. More into clubs lately, so no pics. We will try and see if we can arrange a few sessions with my guys later in the year. Nice to see there are so few negative comments on the site these days. Personally we enjoy all the pics we see on this site and have complete respect for the people involved.
Keep on cucking!!!!:p
Wenchxxx

Please keep the photos coming!

You can do something for us

something you can do for us is to ask her to pose for some "interesting" pictures (you know, hot and horny) as the ones you posted at the beginning of this thread.

She looks very hot.

Incredeble gal.

She is hot as hell!!!!!!!!!!!

Nye

Here is the most recent pic of Wench, just before going to a club for New Years. Plenty of studs came her way, at one stage it was hard to get into one of the rooms to watch. ;) No thong of course, she agve the taxi man an eyeful on the way, She has no shame

Attachments

• jWENDY 5.jpg
    jWENDY 5.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 1,736
Awesome. You are fortunate to have a hell of a adventuresome wife.

wench said:
Here is the most recent pic of Wench, just before going to a club for New Years. Plenty of studs came her way, at one stage it was hard to get into one of the rooms to watch. ;) No thong of course, she agve the taxi man an eyeful on the way, She has no shame

No shame and she should have none. God i just love seeing and hearing about wench. The only shame about this whole thing is i think its a big fucking shame that i will never get to see that sweet little pussy.:p Thinking of you both and Thanking you both.:p okdeacon

Wench! Ignore Junior. The Men, in here think you're Hot! The amount of pussy he gets will be limited by his big mouth...if he gets any at all?

wench said:

Just great. Love to see you posting again.
Enduser

Do you ever hope to become pregnant by one of your lovers on a pre-arranged date during your most fertile time of the month?

great story friend, share more pics soon!! and more stories!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread