• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sunday Afternoon

• Thread starterkatt
  • Start date

katt

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2010
A story of mind control and a cuckold

One Sunday afternoon, My wife Sue and I were sitting in our sun lounge chilling out and catching up with reading the weekend newspapers. A regular event in our 10 months of marriage. All had gone quiet with Sue, I was conscious she had not turned the page on her paper for some time when she tentatively said “darling”. Yes I replied lowering my periodical to observe my attractive wife.

To call her attractive is perhaps not giving her full justice. At 29 she was very much in the prime of her beauty. Blond, slim with a well proportioned body and a dazzling smile she could win the heart of any man. Rising from her seat, she came and knelt beside the couch I was laying on. Again she said “darling”, at the same time she gently started to run her hand up and down my trousers over the area of my cock. “What would you say if I started dating someone” she asked.

This had my attention as it was a reoccurring fantasy of mine which we used in the bedroom to add passion to our lovemaking. At 45, I am much older than Sue and to be honest I am starting to find it more difficult to obtain and maintain an erection. In fact our love life had become occasional to say the least. We have found the use of a fantasy role play has helped overcome this on most occasions. The most common theme revolved around Sue with a better endowed lover.

“What do you mean by dating” I asked. Well she replied, you keep on at me to have sex with other men. How would you really feel if I actually slept with someone else!

This was totally out of keeping with Sue, up to now she had been very reserved when it came to sex. “what made you suggest this” I asked. “Well” she replied, “ you remember I had lunch last Thursday with my friend Jane. At the restaurant we bumped into her neighbour, Jessica who is a life coach”

In my innocence, I had no idea what a life coach was. If I had, perhaps I would have realised what a sham Jessica, who my wife introduced to our marriage was and possibly could have avoided the events I am going to unfold.

I first met Sue five years ago. We did not work at the same company but met on an industry run week long training course, both of us are Civil Engineers. We clicked from day one and became best friends sharing the challenges we experienced in our working lives. A pleasant surprise was that not only did we work in the same city but owned properties less than 10 miles apart. Sarah having opted for a two bedroom city centre flat whilst I had purchased a 3 bedroom house in a semi rural location at the end of a single track road.

Once back from our course, we spoke most days and saw each other at least twice a week. I guess it was fair to say we were comfortable with each other rather than there being a lot of passion. We were both very career focused and not family orientated. Although we regularly played around, we did not actually go to bed together until after I had proposed. A year later we were married. Sue moved into my house and let her flat. This covered her mortgage payments and gave a small surplus.

What did surprise me was Sarah’s insistence in keeping her maiden name, not telling colleagues at work she had got married and only wearing her wedding rings outside of work. Her rational being she worked in a very competitive market. To keep getting the top projects she had to avoid her bosses thinking she was not 100% commited to her job. On hindsight I think this was not totally the truth but more about Sarah keeping some of her independence.

Earlier this year a unique opportunity arose which would give us the opportunity to work together on a big new joint venture project overseas which involved both our employers. We were due to fly out to start work in only a week’s time. The project would last about 8 months.

Due to the work being in the South of France and requiring staff to be resident there for 8 months, only single people were considered for this posting. As no one from our work community were aware we had married this did not prove to be a problem and both of us went through the selection process with flying colours.

“So how does a life coach know about our marriage to suggest you date other men” I asked. “Well” replied Sue, “Jessica joined us for lunch, after a couple of glasses of wine. I guess I opened up a bit to much about our relationship and that you are often away. I admitted this results in us not having sex regularly. It sort of progressed from there”. My wife went quiet realising that perhaps this was not such a good suggestion after all.

“Do you still love me” I asked. “Of course” she relied, “this is not about my feelings for you, just that well I miss regular sex and you must admit you are not that well provided for down below.. I do not want to cheat on you but you keep suggesting I should fuck other men so I thought this could meet both our needs”.

Indeed, Sue’s suggestion was turning me on, the idea of my spouse acting as unattached and flirting with other guys was exciting me. I could imagine her in the arms of another man enjoying those intimate moments in bed and not having to rush back home to a waiting husband.

In a restrained response I said “I am not opposed to the idea, however we need to think about the practical issues. Whatever happened, I do not want to ruin our relationship. “Oh darling, it won’t she gushed, going away on this project gives us an opportunity to play, when we return everything could go back to normal with no one the wiser”. Before I could say anything more Sue quickly added, Jessica gave me a DVD which she said might help us understand what she feels will help us open up our relationship. I was not sure quite what Sue meant but by then she had delved into her handbag, found the DVD and was setting it up in our player. I settled on our sofa and Sue came and cuddled up to me. The film started with pleasant mood music and an introduction from Jessica, I don’t remember much after that and must have fallen asleep.

I woke with a start, over 2 hours had passed. Sue was no longer next to me. I got up and going to search for her found her in the kitchen preparing our evening meal. I came up behind her, wrapping my arms round her waist I kissed her neck. Hi sleepy head she said, so what are your thoughts now? Thinking for a moment, I found myself enthusiastically encouraging her to date whilst we was away and to enjoy herself to the full. I did not remember anything from the film but obviously it had an impact on my thinking.

“Do you have anyone in mind” I asked. As it happens she replied, “I may do”, during our lunch last week, Jessica’s brother Marcus turned up whilst we were having coffee. He is going out on the same project as us to be the liaison officer with the client. He is such a dish Sue added and well he flirted with me. Does he know you are married I asked. Yes she replied but Jessica told him about us. She did what I exploded. “Calm down” soothed Sue. It’s best if the facts are know so there is no misunderstanding. Marcus knows I love you and you are my soul mate.

“Have you made a date to see him I asked”? “Not yet” she replied sharply “but if you are in agreement I am sure things could happen whilst we are in France”. Stroking her cheek I whispered, “go for it, enjoy yourself in the arms of anther man”. I didn’t voice my thoughts of imagining Sue preparing for her first date. What would she wear, how would she act

Sue broke my thoughts, “how would you feel if someone wants to date me more than once”. I remembered on our second date resulted in passionate kisses. I said I would not mind if she dated a couple of times like we did. Blushing, Sue said “how about if I see him for three dates”. I said what she anticipated I would,: “I want you to do what we did on our third date after we got engaged”. What did we do, well Sue stayed the night and we got very little sleep. I was basically telling my wife it was OK to fuck some other guy.

The next week started with our normal routine, I was finishing a project in the North of England so caught the early morning shuttle. We made a point of catching up with each other by phone every evening. Nothing unusual happened until our conversation on Wednesday.

The call started with the normal business and social chat but then Sue dropped a bomb shell. “Darling “ she purred, “you remember we talked about me dating Marcus whilst we are away. Well he popped into the office today and asked me out for dinner”. “What did you say”, I replied half expecting and half hoping for a positive answer. “I said I would have to ask you first but I felt sure you would agree”. The line went silent as we both contemplated the implications. I replied “which dress do you intend to wear, how about your green one”? I had avoided saying yes but my answer not only gave consent but suggested my wife wore a low cut dress which would not accommodate wearing a bra. How much more could I have said without telling her to make herself available for another man.

I should have told her not to go, but instead I found myself getting excited about my wife going out with someone else for what was no doubt going to be a romantic dinner. “When are you seeing him” I asked. “Thursday” she replied, “I will not be able to speak to you till I see you next on Friday evening”. “Enjoy yourself. Imagine you are a single woman on your first date, after all who knows what could happen whilst we are in France.”

To be continued

Nice story ... love to hear some more ..

Nice - excellent start....

home run Katt

The next evening I lay on my hotel bed thinking about Sue on her date. What was she wearing. If she had put on her green dress and she had not said otherwise, what was she wearing underneath? Certainly not a bra, would it be a pair of lacy thong panties or her more traditional plain work knickers. Would she wear tights or stockings. How high a heel would she have on. Sue had pairs ranging from 2 inch to 5 inch heels. Laying on my bed, I thought how she would have dressed to impress. I imagined her going naked under her dress, finding an appropriate moment early in the evening to tell her date how little she was wearing specially for him.

On the Friday, I managed to finish the project by lunch time. I rushed home. Luck was on my side. My flight was on time and no traffic jams on the roads home. I was indoors about 2 hours before Sue was due.

I went up to our bedroom to empty my bag and get changes. My heart beat faster and my cock became hard up upon seeing a pair of stockings and a transparent green thong laying on top of the washing basket. Sue had purposefully left them for me to see and for me to know how she had dressed to impress her boyfriend on their date.

On the bed was a note. Please watch the DVD in the player before I get home. Marcus showed me it last night. It will help you relax. Love Sue.

I must admit the pressure of getting my project finished this week and the Friday commute did leave me tense. I sat on the bed, turned on the TV and pressed play. Again the program started with an introduction by Jessica. This was accompanied by nice background music, then, I remembered nothing until I woke up a good hour later. It worried me that I could not remember what I had watched but certainly I felt relaxed and refreshed. I made a mental note to watch it again over the weekend. I hoped that Sue would not quiz me on the content until I had seen it again.

I had just got out of the shower and was dressing when Sue got home. Taking her in my arms, I kissed her and said “how was your evening”. “Fantastic” she replied. “Marcus is an amazing person, so funny and sensitive” Holding her at arms length to see her face “it sounds like you are falling for this guy” I quizzed. Sue thought for a moment before replying “you are my husband and are important to me as my soul mate but I must admit Marcus is someone who is special to me” Raising her eyes to me Sue softly said, “I don’t mean to hurt you but I find myself falling for Marcus. I am sure it won’t last but I am not sure I could stop seeing him at present”.

I should have shouted and argued, maybe even thrown her out but instead I felt excited and aroused. Little did I realise the effect of the hypnotic messages hidden in the DVD’s we had watched. “No” I replied, “don’t stop seeing him, like you say it probably is just a fling. All I ask is you tell me every thing”. I will she promised.

Whist we were eating our evening meal and had caught up on the usual domestic gossip I again asked “so what did happen last night”. “Well Marcus picked me up at 7.00 and we went to the Italian restaurant that we like” . Oh I exclaimed, did they not comment on you being there with someone other than your husband? Well replied Sue, I think they suspected I was with my lover. Why was that I asked, perhaps because we spent so much of the evening holding hands and the odd kiss or two mused Sue.

“What happened after you left the restaurant” I asked. “Do you really want to know” queried Sue. Taking her hand and placing it on my crotch so she could feel my erection I said does this answer you? Sue laughed, I guess so. She continued, “when we got back I invited Marcus in, we had coffee in the lounge. One thing led to another and Marcus had my dress off whilst I found myself giving him a full blow job. “What do you mean by full” I queried. Well she replied speaking quietly, he came in my mouth and I swallowed his semen. Wow I exclaimed, you never let me do that. “I know” replied Sue, I don’t know what came over me. It just seemed the right thing to do. “Would you let me come in your mouth” I asked. Thinking for a moment she replied, I am happy to masturbate you till you come but I would prefer not to have you ejaculate in my mouth. Oh was all I could say. At the time it seemed a reasonable answer.

After a few moments silence Sue asked “your not upset by that are you”? “No” I replied, “I guess you really are falling for this guy”. “Did you fuck” I asked. “No, but he did give me a present before he left”. “What was that” I asked. Saying nothing she went into our bedroom and returned holding a dildo.
“It’s a life size replica of his cock” she told me. I was astounded. It must have been at least Ten inches long, double the size of when I am erect and a good one and a half inches thicker in girth. Is he really that big I queried. “Oh yes” she answered. “But he is to big for you” I exclaimed. Smiling she replied “I am sure I can stretch to accommodate him. I would have willingly let him try last night but he insisted I would have to wait till our next date. In the meantime I have this to practise on”.

Bit like the dildo will do, this story just gets deeper and deeper. Great start, can't wait to see where you take this Katt.

this is developing so nicely .. can't wait ..

this story has limitless potential

“Why do you have to wait”, I asked. Look across at me she made a chilling statement. “He wants you to know that once I have experienced his cock, sex with you will no longer be the same. He said after a few times I would be so stretched by his magnificent tool I would no longer be able to feel you in me. He told me I would no longer get any pleasure from sex with you”.

Are you upset or does that turn you on asked Sue? Instead of getting upset I found myself excited by the prospect of a better endowered man claiming my wife. “I guess all I can say is when are you seeing Marcus next”? Smiling Sue replied, Marcus said this would hit the right buttons with you. It would be a huge turn on, he knew you wanted me to date to have a lover, someone who will replace you in my bed. Perhaps it will not be a hardship for you to be the spare wheel whilst we are away. After all, you will still be able to diddle with your little winkle. I felt so humiliated but why was my cock so hard in my pants.

Sue told me Marcus was going to France on Monday with the rest of the team. He will meet us on Wednesday when we arrive at Nice Airport. We will sort something out then.

Later when we got ready for bed I noticed my wife got changed in the bathroom, something she has never done before. She came back into the bedroom wearing a pair of her pyjamas. Usually only donned on the rare occasion when she was ill or feeling cold, preferring like me to sleep naked. It was almost as if she was embarrassed for me to see her naked body..

I asked her why the change in behaviour. “I know it may seem silly, but I find it difficult to adjust to being intimate with two men at the same time. For the moment please accept my modesty with you. I am sure given time I will adjust”. "Do you intend sleeping naked with Marcus" I asked. "What a silly question" she replied, "of course i will....although prehaps I should buy a few sexy numbers for the right occassion she mused.

A chased kiss and my wife turned over quickly falling asleep. I lay awake for long time thinking about events. Why was I so turned on by the thought of my wife having a lover. Yes it had been a feature of our fantasy but bedroom talk and reality were two totally different things. Why did I keep thinking the DVD’s had something to do with events. Sleep over came me before I could reach any answers.

I am sure in the night I felt the bed move as Sue played with herself murmuring Marcus’s name. But I could have just been dreaming.

Great story! PLease continue. Have you posted previosly on Literotica? If so could you rework JOb description cuckold - get the wife black bred ummm

there are infinite ways to further this
story on ...... pray continue

Becontree - you are right, i have posted stories elsewhere. By posting a bit at a time I am trying to expand the story line. In respect to Job description. Once I have finished this tale I will look at enlarging on that story and posting it here.

Saturday we were up bright and early, the sun was shining and I felt a new person. Amazing what a nights sleep can do. Then I remembered I had agreed to go with Sue as she wanted to do some last minute clothes shopping. I really do not enjoy the idea of wandering around clothes stores. I also started to have a nagging doubt in the back of my mind about events over the last few days but could not put my finger on what it was.

Whilst having breakfast the post clattered through our letterbox. Apart from a few bills and circulars the only other item was a padded package. Opening it Sue exclaimed. It’s from Marcus sister “How thoughtful of Jessica, I told her we were going shopping today and how much you hate the experience. She has sent us a DVD to help relax you so that you can enjoy the day”. “I doubt it” I grumpily replied. “Don’t be silly” exclaimed Sue grabbing me by the hand and dragging me into the lounge.

In no time the DVD was playing. My wife sat next to me and again it followed the same pattern as before. I found myself waking up about an hour later. I noticed Sue was also just coming out of a slumber. “Does it not strike you as odd that we always seem to fall asleep watching these DVD’s”. “I guess so” she replied “perhaps that’s part of the benefit, helping you to relax”. “I suppose so” I agreed but in a way not totally convinced.

It was early afternoon by the time we reached the shopping centre. First stop was a shop selling swim wear. I wandered round whilst Sue looked through the racks. Towards the back of the store I came across the more risky outfits. Without realising, I had picked out two outfits. Just then Sue came up behind me and asked what I had found. Holding up I showed her two, minuscule bikini’s one was sky blue and the other white. Both had a string at the side and would barely cover anything. The bikini tops was just as brief. The white one had a thong back to the brief. In fact it looked no more than a string which would hide practically nothing when worn.

Sue had a one piece bathing suit in her hand. Which do you want me to buy she asked: This more modest suit or the bikinis. Without hesitation I held up the two bikinis. Why she asked. “Because I am sure your boyfriend will think you hotter in these”. Now why did I say that I thought to myself. Sue looked at me for a moment and the smiled. “You really do want me to take a lover whist we are in France don’t you. Marcus will have no doubts that I am available for him if I wear clothes like those around him”. All I could do was nod. “In that case”, she went on , “these bikinis will be perfect”. As we walked to the cash desk she added. “You realise these are not lined. Everything will show when they are wet”. Oh was all I could add.

We went from shop to shop and my wife’s purchases followed the same theme. Her asking questions such as, do you think my boyfriend will like this? Is this skirt short enough? or is this dress revealing enough?

Part of her new wardrobe she selected in Victoria Secret which comprised of flimsy knickers in a range of pastel colours. Obviously her normal plain white underwear she wore to work was going to be left behind. Sue surprised me by only picking up a couple of bra's. "No problem" she told me, "I intend going bra less for most of the time with Marcus. "These are just for work and when we are together". Imagine how I felt when Sue asked me to go and pay for them whilst she continued looking round the store.

As we went from shop to shop, Sue encouraged me to pick out clothes I thought Marcus would want to see her in. No surprises that they were the skimpiest, flimsy and see through clothes I could find.

The last stop of the day was at a beautician, in answer to my raised eyebrows she said casually. Oh I promised I would have my pussy bare for when Marcus and I make love. I have made an appointment for laser treatment to have it my pubic hair permanently removed. You don’t mind do you she asked. No I replied, I wanted to scream what do you think you are playing at but from my mouth all that I spoke was “it is important that you please your lover any way you can”. I had tried to get Sue to shave down below for years but her reply had always been a firm no saying she was not prepared to be slutty even for me. Obviously Marcus was high on her list of must please persons.

I wandered round the mall waiting for my wife, preparing herself for her lover. I started to day dream imagining she was also getting a tattoo of Marcus’s name above her pussy to replace the lost pubic hair. This made me stop with a jolt. What was I thinking, Sue was only going to have a fling or did I really want her to start a more serious relationship. Was Marcus going to now be her lover or her boyfriend.

I was still trying to work out if there was any difference between boyfriend and lover when she came out of the salon. Smiling, Sue said “sorry I was so long”. I noticed she now also sported a second set of gold studs in each of her ears. “I had my ears pierced for a second set of ear rings while in there” she added. As we started walking back to the car, my wife added “oh I also had my navel pierced as well. Lifting her shirt she showed me a gold ring with a matching letter M hanging from it. “Nice” was all I could think to say.

May I compliment you on your writing skills and story telling. PLease do not stop -your stories bring pleasue I am sure to many :)

The next few days were hectic as we prepared for our move to the South of France. We keep a safety deposit box at our bank, so on the Monday I arranged to take the important documents we did not want with us to put away for safe keeping. As I was about to go out of the front door Sue said “hold on, I almost forgot” returning from her dressing table she gave me a draw sting pouch. Opening it I saw the contents. There were a few pieces of her jewellery which were valuable family heirlooms, plus her wedding and engagement rings. Now in itself this was not a shock as Sue usually left these items at home if she was away on work. As this would be the first time we would be away together for work, it was logical to put them away for safe keeping. She always wore a pendant on a chain which I had given her on the first anniversary of us starting to date. She regularly told me to see this as a sign I was close to her heart and her commitment to me.

What surprised me was Sue asking, “you don’t mind that I am not going to take my rings are you, after all, it’s not as if I can wear them when out with Marcus”. I guess not I replied. Whist I wanted the thrill of seeing my wife with her boyfriend I was starting to worry where this may end up. But I said nothing instead setting of to our bank to lock away for months the only visible material signs of our marriage.

Wednesday finally arrived, the start of our new work project but more importantly changes to our relationship. I was both excited and afraid and wanted to share my concerns with Sue. Watching her dress and seeing how bubbly and excited she was, I did not have the heart to dampen her spirits so said nothing.

She looked lovely in a casual style wearing a pair of tight blue jeans. Underneath I had seen her slide up her long sleek legs a new red thong. On her feet she wore a matching pair of red high heel shoes. At first impression, her loose top did not make it evident she was braless, however the movement as she walked made this obvious to anyone watching her.

On the flight, we chatted about the challenges the job would bring and what we wanted to achieve on the project over the next eight months. In no time we had landed, collected our luggage and entered the arrivals hall at Nice airport.

Sue spotted Marcus waiting for us, she squealed in excitement rushing into his arms and sharing a passionate kiss. I stood to one side waiting for their passion to subside Anyone passing would think they were a couple and I was just a friend. A gently cough on my part brought them back to reality. Marcus grinned and said welcome shaking my hand. I dumbly shook his back. As if seeing another man French kiss your wife is an every day occurrence. His arm remained around Sue’s waist as he told us he had organised our accommodation.

He had secured a two bedroom villa with a pool where he was staying, I would have the second bedroom. Sue had a one bedroom flat for her use only a five minute drive away from our villa. I was surprised Marcus was not going to have Sue stay with him but then I remembered the company rule for staff on this project. Everyone had to be single and he did not want to raise suspicions with our bosses. Little did I realise till much later, Marcus’s true reason was that he could inflict further humiliation on me as I listened to the pair of them making love in his room next to mine and show how her was the Alpha male in the relationship..

From the airport we drove straight to the villa. I unloaded my luggage. I was amazed to see Sue and Marcus climb back in. Leaning out the window Marcus informed me “I am going to take Sue to her apartment and help her settle in” after a pause he added “we also have some unfinished business to conclude”. Look me in the eye He added “you know what that is don’t you David”? I nodded but Marcus was not going to let me of that lightly “what unfinished business will Sue and I, shall we say going to consummate” he chuckled. “You are going to fuck my wife” I managed to splutter. “No David, I am not going to fuck your wife, I am going to make love to my girlfriend”. All I could do was nod as he put the car in gear and they roared off down the road.

Inspecting the accommodation, I found my room was small with just a single bed. In comparison, Marcus’s was much larger had a magnificent four poster double bed. It did not take much to realise I would not be able to accommodate Sue as my bedfellow, but then she had already made it clear who her preferred companion in bed would be for the next eight months.

I had been in bed for several hours before I heard Marcus return. I tried to ring my wife but her phone just went to voicemail. I eventually slipped into a fitful sleep dreaming of my wife and what she had got up to in the arms of her boyfriend. Not surprising I woke up in the morning to find I had come on my bed sheets.

This is turning into an interesting adventure and a truly great story. I hope there is a lot more to come (pun intended).

They say time is money and certainly that was the case on our project. Work started at full tilt the next day. I saw Sue on site for a few minutes to ask if she was Ok. Fine she replied. “If you want to know about last night, sorry I did not get chance to catch up with you. Marcus is such a stallion in bed, I had no energy left by the time he left other than to sleep”. I should have left it there but I just had to know “Was it better than with me”. After pausing for a moment, Sue replied “he is so much bigger, I have never felt so filled as when he was in me. Sorry David but yes he is much better” putting her hand on my arm she added “sex is not everything, remember you are my soul mate”.

“How about dinner this evening” I suggested. “Sorry she replied, “I am cooking for Marcus. But Friday we finish early and Marcus has said to come over to your place and use the pool”. Perhaps we can catch up then. She did not seem to say it with a lot of conviction but I did not push the matter. “I guess I will see you then. Take care of yourself”.

That evening when I got home Marcus was getting changed ready for his date with Sue. “David” he asked, “you are the expert on women, well at least one woman. What turns her on”. I wanted to refuse but found myself confiding with him about Sue’s favourite flowers, food and even the parts of her body that when played with excited her. Here I was, the husband helping my wife’s lover be successful in his seduction. What more could I do to push my wife firmly into the arms of another man.

As he left he shouted out, “don’t wait up. I am not sure what time I will be in tonight, if at all”. He was right there. I met him coming in for a change of clothes as I set of for work in the morning. His passing comment being “you need to find a girlfriend like mine, she is such an animal in bed”. Oh sorry he added “I forgot you are married”. I stood dumb struck as he went into his bedroom closing his door. All I could do was carry on to work hoping my erection would subside before I got there.

Friday afternoon at work, I saw Marcus and Sue set of for home just after lunch. It took me another two hours to finish up before I was able to get away. Arriving at our villa, I thought I would go upstairs and change before saying hello.

I looked out of the window and saw them in the pool. I watched them frolicking. Sue obviously topless wearing just her tiny white bikini bottom, Marcus in his Bermuda shorts. Suddenly Marcus grabbed Sue round the waist pulling her close to him in a passionate embrace. They kissed a deep and long French kiss that seemed to go no for ages. Taking Sue by the hand they walked up the steps from the pool. Marcus sat on a lounger directly in my view and pulled Sue onto his lap. Looking directly up at my window I realised Marcus knew I was watching them. Smiling he lifted Sue’s chin and proceeded to give her a love bit on her neck. I was astonished. Sue would never let me do anything like that even in areas hidden by clothes. Far from stopping him, she put her hand to the back of his head pulling him tighter to her neck. When he eventually pulled away I heard her murmur, “darling I love you” Another bout of passionate kissing led to my wife snuggling down in Marcus arms. I watched the two lovers doze. The body language and embrace made it obvious these were two lovers not fuck buddies. I found myself masturbating watching the scene. The hickey on my wife’s neck plain for all to see. The mark of Marcus’s possession and Sue’s acceptance of him as her man.

I decided to leave them in peace rather than disturbed the intimate moment. Getting changed I went down to the kitchen to start our meal. The smell of the pasta and herbs cooking must have reached their noses as some 30 minutes later they wandered into the kitchen hand in hand. Sue had put on a fishnet top which was more arousing than if she had been naked. Her erect nipples pushed through the mesh, highly erotic teamed with just her skimpy bikini bottom. Marcus slipped his arm round her letting his fingers gently toy with her nipple. I found it totally distracting but they acted as if it was quit normal for a wife’s boyfriend to play with her almost naked body in front of her husband. Looking at her neck I said “Marcus obviously could not wait for dinner” Sue had the decency to blush but just brushed it off by saying “I guess we got a bit carried away”. I noticed she made no attempt though to cover her love bit up, instead rubbed her fingers over the mark with a glazed far of look in her eyes.

I broke her thoughts by saying dinner would only be another 10 minutes. They both rushed upstairs to change returning as I started to put the meal on the table. Marcus was now in slacks and a casual shirt. Sue had put on what appeared at first glance to be a semi transparent pink trouser suit. Studying her I saw it was a tabard top which came down to mid thigh. The front and back held together with a thin tie at waist level. From the front all looked respectable. As she walked, the free movement made it obvious her breasts were not contained within a bra. As I brought the last of the bowls to the table, I saw Sue lean across to help herself. At that moment, gravity caused the material of her top to fall forward enabling me, standing sideways, to see her beautiful, naked breast tipped with her erect brown nipple. My intake of breath was not lost on them. Sue quickly sat down pulling her top back in place. Marcus laughed, saying “don’t be embarrassed David, I am happy for you to get a glimpse of my girlfriends assets”.

After dinner they moved to the lounge whilst I put the last bits away in the kitchen. Walking through, I saw them sitting on the couch, Sue leaning back onto Marcus with one leg tucked under her. His hand was resting under her top. As I sat down, he moved his hand out. In doing so it flipped the bottom of Sue’s top up revealing her crotch. What I had thought was a normal Harem style baggy pair of trousers, turned out to be split from front to back at her groin. Sue quickly pulled her top back down. But in that moment I clearly saw her bald pussy. It looked red and gaped open from the recent sex she had obviously been experiencing with her hung boyfriend.

“Unusual outfit” I commented. “Yes I know” Sue replied, Marcus brought it for me today. “It seemed rude not to put it on as it is just the three of us on our own. It makes me feel so wanton”. Tilting her head back, Marcus leaned forward and kissed her passionately. At the same time he again moved her top away to display her charms. This time Sue made no attempt to cover herself up.

It was getting late when Marcus announced they were going to head for bed. Sue gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek before taking Marcus’s hand as he led her up the stairs. I gave them about 15 minutes head start before following. As I was about to enter my room I noticed their bedroom door was ajar and the light on. Quietly I tip toed over and peeped through the gap. What I saw was a really erotic sight. Both were naked, My wife was sitting astride her boyfriend. Slowly she was raising and lowering herself on his erect cock. Each time she rose at least 8 inches slipped out before she rammed herself down fully on his penis with a sigh of pleasure.
After a few minutes of watching, Marcus started talking, asking if he filled her and how much did she enjoy riding his cock. He then threw me by saying to her. “who do you prefer fucking you, me or your husband”. Oh you she replied. Then he asked “who do you love. “You know I love you more than anyone” my wife murmured. I could not believe what I had heard. It must be the passion of the moment I tried to convince myself.

With a heavy heart I retired to bed. I spent a restless night, every time I woke I could hear the sounds of passionate love making. What had happened to us I wondered. Why did I not walk in and confront the lovers, instead preferring to stay my bed and play with myself getting excited listening to their sounds of passion.

Next morning I was in the kitchen drinking my coffee whilst reading the paper. I heard movement and felt Sue come up behind me, pressing her body to my back. “Sorry we did not get chance to talk last night” “That’s OK” I replied “you seemed a little occupied”. Ignoring my barbed comment, Sue informed me Marcus needed to return to London for 2 days the following week. “Let’s have some “us” time then”.

Sue tried to explain, “I don’t know what has come over me. I find myself totally infatuated with Marcus, he is such a wonderful lover and just seems to know what my favourite things are. I want to be with him all the time and look forward all day to being in his arms at night. We never had passion like this in our marriage. I can’t think of myself as your wife anymore but as his girlfriend”. Pausing she went on “it’s all wrong I know, this should not be happening to us”.

“I agree I replied, but I feel like I have pressed the self destruct button as well. I went on to tell her how I had coached Marcus on her favourite things and what excited her in bed. I told her I could not explain why it excited me so much to see her with Marcus, to see her falling for him and most of all hearing them making love through the wall. I found myself blurting out how I had watched them last night and how excited I was seeing my wife have sex with her boyfriend”. After a moment I confessed “I came watching you from the bedroom door last night.

They say confession is good for the soul, I went on to tell her, I look forward to Marcus regaling his exploits after he has been with you. Then I go to my room so as to toss myself of. Worst of it is that he knows what I am doing and seems to get a perverse pleasure by how much he can humiliate me. “I find myself wanting you to be in an exclusive relationship with him. Is that sick”?

Sue hugged me from behind “Don’t beat yourself up, it’s natural for you to feel submissive to the stronger man, I am sure things will sort themselves out”. In the meantime, think of me as Marcus’s girlfriend not your wife. It will make life simpler.

I turned round to look at her and saw a vision of loveliness. Sue was dressed in a blue ribbed cropped top with matching tight shorts. Her bare midriff looked toned and tanned by the French sum. High heel strappy sandals completed the outfit. The indentation of her nipples and lack of panty line made it clear she was wearing nothing underneath. “Where are we going with this I asked” , I don’t know, she replied, with that she poured out two cups of coffee before going back upstairs to Marcus.

Users who are viewing this thread