• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sunday Morning

• Thread starterJohnny3344
  • Start date

Johnny3344

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2011
My wife went out last night all done up,she never lets me see her get ready anymore but had came home on Friday with new underwear with her shopping,
I sneaked a look the smallest thong you have ever seen with a matching bra.
When she arrived back,we had a coffee together and she told me her boy friend told her to tell me that when she got up this morning she could hardly walk as he had been pounding her all night . I asked her if it was true and she said yes she did have trouble getting steady when she stood up and felt all bruised inside.
We have been through this before as when she went to the doctors once to check her coil,the nurse commented it was all dented.
She said at the time it just feels so good and he just uses her as a rag doll.
He has also told her to tell me that once he has used my wife to satisfy his own needs but he is not finished with her yet,he is going to allow his friends to have ago and he means four others plus him.I asked her how she felt about this and her answer was,"you know I've always wanted two men at once,so I asked him if only one of his friends could join in first and he said no all of them are going to use you,so my wife said she will have to deal with it".
That meant to happen next Friday so I will let you know what happens.

Well we had a little tiff Sunday night.our Sunday evening are usually spent sat on the sofa with me knelt down licking her pussy as she watches TV and telling what her boyfriend did the night before,just as we settled down,the phone rang and when I answered it was her boyfriend ,I passed the phone to her and she started to giggle.The phone went down and she said he enjoyed himself so much last night that he wanted her again.I said when and she replied now.So that was my normal sunday evening ruined.with in ten minutes she stuck her head round the door and said she was off,she could tell I was upset.she smirked and said there is no way she wad going to miss out on what he had for her and if I stayed up until she got back she would sit on my face and go through every detail,so I gave in.
She looked really sexy walking down the path,a truck pulled up and off she went but I was sure there was another guy in the truck.My heart raced all evening waiting for her to return.a car pulled up at 12.30pm and she stay what seemed like ages kissing the guy.
When she finally got in she had the biggest grin on her face and the first thing she said I've had two,that was her boyfriends friend that dropped her off.She said do you still want meto sit on your face,I just nodded.we were up stairs in a flash,I led on the bed and she lifted her skirt and she had no under wear on. I said where are your knickers and she said look in my bag and I did they had been shredded,she said they ripped them off her.when she sat on my face her pussy was the largest I had ever seen it and they had double penetrated her,by what she told me they were getting her ready for the gang to use her.We are so lucky as they are a decent gang of blokes,married and descreet but one of the guys I work with,which is a little worrying.When we started on this path whenever thought it would go this far.

You get mocked on here if you say your wife's boyfriend is large. I have never seen it erect but most guys that know him,joke about being like a baby's arm. I have asked her and she said the width is what impresses her but she did ask him and he told her 11 1/2 inches,she would have no reason to lie, add to that what I have heard I believe it,I spent a lot of time on the Internet looking up cocks that size and imagine that pumping her.
She said she has never had a problem taking it and often digs her heels into him to make him pump harder.
When I was fucking her(not allowed now)I use to stick a eight inch vibrator in her and my cock by the side.
She is a horny little bitch(5 feet tall) when I use to fuck her arse she use orgasm.she seem quite tight in that hole but she has told me a guy about 10 inch use to do her often up there.
I am not one of these guy that make it up I don't need to

Tonight's the night my wife has been invited to a dinner party,where she is the main coarse.One guy has cried off so now there is going to be 4 guys.
She spent a very long time removing every hair on her body and making her self so smooth. Her new clothes are hung on the door frame in the bedroom and she is going to look hot.She said she has tried not to think of it all week but is now starting to get a little excited.her friend/bull phoned her last night and told it all arranged and the taxi will pick her up at 7pm.
I've been told to go out at 5pm as she want to be left alone to get ready,she said she hasn't got a clue when she will be back but sometime Sunday so don't wait up.
I can't wait to hear what they done to her and what configurations but most of all I want to see what state her pussy is in.

Users who are viewing this thread