Surprising text message

wsh

It took two horny women to make me a wife sharer
Beloved Member
May 19, 2019
This is my girl:
My girl.JPG
She is a good girl, but last decemer she made me crazy with two text messages.

Her text message BEFORE:

"Dob't worry babe, we are just sitting in the common room, drinking tea, chatting and watching a movie"

Her text message AFTER:

"I GOT FUCKED !!!"

I got fucked!.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: bristolguy, Unaccustomed, Moose and 34 others
Good for her!!

Reactions: wsh
Your future is looking interesting

Reactions: toolman, SlutPig and wsh
The story was part of a bigger BEFORE-AFTER story:

BEFORE:
„Babe, I am so horny, you must promise me to fuck me well when I come home this weekend!“

In between:
The "...we are only drinking tea ... I got fucked!" happened. She couldn`t stop thinking about his cock, so two days later she decided not to come home with the earliest train but to drop by at his flat in order to get fucked a last time.
Text message: „His dick is amazing! As long as yours but thick and strong! He fucked me the whole afternoon, three times! I told him he must use a condom but otherwise can do with me as he pleases. This crazy boy always drops his cum in my belly button!"
the result 1.JPGthe result 3.jpg

"Babe, we missed the train, it's freezing on the platform, we drive back to him, I will catch the next train."
One hour later: „He fucked me again! What a stamina! Almost missed the train. Please pick me up at 4 am and prepare a hot bath for me, I had no time to shower.“

AFTER:
„Babe, my pussy feels really sore, please understand we cannot have sex this weekend.“

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: toolman, hikawade, VeteranBull and 15 others
wsh said:
The story was part of a bigger BEFORE-AFTER story:

BEFORE:
„Babe, I am so horny, you must promise me to fuck me well when I come home this weekend!“

In between:
The "...we are only drinking tea ... I got fucked!" happened. She couldn`t stop thinking about his cock, so two days later she decided not to come home with the earliest train but to drop by at his flat in order to get fucked a last time.
Text message: „His dick is amazing! As long as yours but thick and strong! He fucked me the whole afternoon, three times! I told him he must use a condom but otherwise can do with me as he pleases. This crazy boy always drops his cum in my belly button!"
the result 1.JPGthe result 3.jpg

"Babe, we missed the train, it's freezing on the platform, we drive back to him, I will catch the next train."
One hour later: „He fucked me again! What a stamina! Almost missed the train. Please pick me up at 4 am and prepare a hot bath for me, I had no time to shower.“

AFTER:
„Babe, my pussy feels really sore, please understand we cannot have sex this weekend.“
something tells me he is not the only one, or won't be the only one she fucks

Reactions: toolman, Capt. Ron and Gailscuck
Last weekend she stayed in the flat of her Exboyfriend and she won't tell me wether she got fucked or not.

Reactions: toolman and Gailscuck
wsh said:
Last weekend she stayed in the flat of her Exboyfriend and she won't tell me wether she got fucked or not.
Do you need to ask?

Reactions: Capt. Ron and Gailscuck
I would have put a baby in that sweet african belly

Reactions: hikawade and Gailscuck
wsh said:
This is my girl:
My girl.JPG

Her text message BEFORE:

"Dob't worry babe, we are just sitting in the common room, drinking tea, chatting and watching a movie"

Her text message AFTER:

"I GOT FUCKED !!!"

I got fucked!.jpg
Incredibly fake and gay

h5t6ca said:
Do you need to ask?
Finally she answered. When she stayed over in his flat she had the intention not to have sex with him and did not do it in the first night. The second night she gave in and wanted to allow him to fuck he, but then he had not condoms. So she did not let him fuck her. But instead she gave him a blow job.

wsh said:
This is my girl:
My girl.JPG

Her text message BEFORE:

Her text message AFTER:

"I GOT FUCKED !!!"

I got fucked!.jpg
Wow,she is wild :),good for her

She did it again. With a different guy. She called me when I was at work. I knew something was wrong, when I questioned her she admitted that she has been fucked by a guy who I don't know.

April 2021.JPG BD7C3259-0394-43E7-91DF-36DC59F3D6AE (1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman, VeteranBull, Dark_Hung and 7 others
wsh said:
She did it again. With a different guy. She called me when I was at work. I knew something was wrong, when I questioned her she admitted that she has been fucked by a guy who I don't know.

April 2021.JPG BD7C3259-0394-43E7-91DF-36DC59F3D6AE (1).jpg
She is cute,but sure she deserve a 24/7 hard cock

WhiteMarried said:
She is cute,but sure she deserve a 24/7 hard cock
I finally realized that mine is not.

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried
Maybe my dick was simply not strong enough for that black godess.

• Love
wsh said:
I finally realized that mine is not.
Don't be hard on your self,we all been there

Reactions: toolman and DivCuck
wsh said:
Maybe my dick was simply not strong enough for that black godess.
I've got a big black cock strong enough for her.

user128015_abdbcf06902d.jpg

Reactions: hikawade and WhiteMarried
I am not with her anymore, but she was the onewho started to get me used to my girl getting fucked by others. My current girl does not need long dicks, she is very short and has a tight asian pussy.... but she likes thick cocks anyway.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and WhiteMarried
I'm sure if she tries my big black cock she would definitely get addicted to my BBC and wouldn't want anything else in the tight Asian pussy.
wsh said:
I am not with her anymore, but she was the onewho started to get me used to my girl getting fucked by others. My current girl does not need long dicks, she is very short and has a tight asian pussy.... but she likes thick cocks anyway.

What an anaconda! I think she couldn't take that.
My african girlfriend was used to black cocks and told me that mine is small in comparison. My asian girlfirend like white cocks since they are a bit bigger than the asian chop sticks. But that thing on your profile photo would ruin her little tight pussy.