• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Susan's biggest black cock

• Thread starterweakwhitehubby
  • Start date
W

weakwhitehubby

My white wife had her first taste of black cock and CRAVED it as her pussy was being stretched and used like the nasty, dirty ***** she is. She felt so ashamed and humiliated by the way she whimpered and gurgled out every time they fucked their big black cocks inside her pussy, saying; "FUCK ME". "Give me your cumshots!!" Just watching her become the property of their black cocks, and fucked by them, I knew I had to take this further........ and this is the result!.

Mr Fuck had agreed to meet and had told us he had a huge cock that would stretch my white wife's pussy. I got Susan ready, by telling her as usual, to wear her sheerest black stockings, patent leather pumps and lacy black garter belt. I wanted her to look like a "dirty, nasty, creampie *****" ready to take a huge cumshots load by a rough and humiliating Black man.

Immediately after he arrived, he had my wife sit on the bed and told her to pull down his underwear..... the gasp that we all heard as she saw just how HUGE he was, made her look at me in disbelief! Mr Fuck is about 13" and around 6" in girth..... as she tried to stretch her lips around his black cock, (she later told me she NEVER had to stretch her mouth that wide, ever) and suck on this gigantic black cock. Mr Fuck grabbed her by the back of her head and shoved..... and continued to hold her head as my wife gagged and spurted trying to take all of him....

I could see all her saliva as it was running out of her mouth in white strands as she tried to take his massive cock, and he just made her suck it as he ****** it in deeper......

He then threw her on the bed and made her lewdly spread open her legs so he could see what a nasty white ***** she was for letting him force his cock in her mouth.....

He roughly opened her pussy wth his huge fingers and slapped his black cock onto her white tits, making her look at him the whole time as he roughly finger fucked her.....

Mr Fuck then layed down on the bed and made her get between his legs, kneeling, and ****** his cock in her white mouth again, wanting to feel her warm mouth going up and down on his huge cock as he choked her, holding her head so she couldn't breath as he fucked her mouth......

After she got his huge black cock wet and slick from her saliva, he ****** her to get on his cock...... her scream as she was impaled was heard, I am sure, several hotel rooms down!! She gasped and whimpered as he just thrusted his huge cock deep inside her, he fucked up inside her very wet and juicy pussy, hard. Very hard!

Mr Fuck fucked his huge black cock up inside her til she whimpered out that it was against her womb, and she was being stretched sooooooo wide....... and she could only breath in small gasps as she was being impaled and split open as she gurgled and whimpered as she was now OWNED by his massive fucking tool.

Mr Fuck then flipped Susan over as she just moaned and could see her eyes roll to the back of her head as he got between her thighs and RAMMED his huge black cock deep inside my wife.s creampie pussy. Her whimpers turned to loud groans as she was ****** to take all of his cock deep inside her stretched out pussy ......

Seeing her pussy stretch as wide as it did as he fucked his cock inside her pussy as he was making her tell him what a slut creampie ***** she was...... I knew he was about to explode inside her pussy, and give her what she wanted..... his creampie cumshot to make her pregnant........ Mr Fuck then fucked Susan on her side, and continued to ram his black cock deep inside her, stretching her pussy out, and telling her that he was about to flood her pussy with his creampies cumshots .......

As Susan was on her side, Mr Fuck threw his head back, and cried out as she emptied his creampies cumshots inside her fertile pussy, and Susan cried out, "Yessssssssssssssss..........give me all of your creampies cumshots ...........make me pregnant ......" Mr Fuck quivered and fucked as all his creampies cumshots was all in my nasty, white wife's creampies pussy....... as he slowly withdrew I could see just how much of his creampies cumshots was dumped inside her creamy pussy ......

As Susan layed on her side, catching her breath and laying there shaking and quivering from the rough and hot steamy sex she just had, Mr Fuck 's thick and creamy cumshots were dripping out of her sloppy, fucked and swollen creampies pussy .....

Susan then turned over onto her back, and I could see just how stretched out her pussy was, and all his internal creampies cumshots were STILL oozing out of her pussy and dripping onto the bed.....

I looked at Susan...... and told her to spread her pussy lips and to look at me. She looked so ashamed at how she craved his huge cock and I just looked at her, exhausted and still quivering. I could still see his internal cumshots dripping out her pussy, and knew that she could be pregnant.....

Attachments

• tn_Pict18.jpg
    tn_Pict18.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 1,019
  • tn_Pict29.jpg
    tn_Pict29.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 524
I am 53 and retired so I have lots of time to write stories, my 43 year old wife gives me lots of info and inspiration into being a white slut wife.I love to write slut wife stories about a hot and sexy wife who goes out side the marriage for her fun, and a forgiving submissive, excited or unware husband .I hope you all will enjoy and give me feedback if you like then it helps me write better ones thank you. DONALD a WeakWhitecuckold hubby

xzpaw said:
How long does it take you to write these stories? How much time do you dedicate to this per day?

About as much time as it takes for you to post your self-loathing bile, probably.

Lovely picture to go along with the story. Makes me fantasize as well.

Tell me, WeakWhiteHubby, do you think you'd ever let your real life wife fulfill your fantasies and take a black cock unprotected during her fertile time?

Users who are viewing this thread