• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Suzanne Shaw

• Thread starterjoesph33
  • Start date
J

joesph33

Damn the former hear 'n' say singer looks simply smoking in these pictures in todays uk papers, dont believe shes ever had a black b/f though not 100% sure about that, but any way what a stunning body this girl has, would be cool to see her with a BBC dont ya all think ?

What i like is she has not had any surgery, is very posh and not at all slutty, the perfect type to sample some big black man, would love to see her bent over screaming her head of, or maybe with her legs up in the air as he pumps her hard :clap:

2gvkc51.jpg

2vtsmcl.jpg

2ytp3sz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last two from the paper, did not before realise she was built so well she looks tiny on screen

2zxz9mw.jpg

wlamom.jpg

Perfect body, not skinny, not fat, but nice curves!

swipe said:
yep, get it setup joe

Mate id fuck her arse of myself, i know i sometimes come across as a bit of a typical white cuck on here sometimes hehe, but im not like that at all, i have a lovley g/f and never have any problem with getting women, but i like to see white women with black dudes, its the colour contrast that does it for me every time, love to see Suzanne getting rammed hard

Users who are viewing this thread