• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

sweet asian honey

• Thread starterkaleo
  • Start date

kaleo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 28, 2008
Here is my little sweet asian honey, new to posting and she would love to cock tease and get tagged by something big and black. I would love to watch, but she will take some convincing. Anyone interested, she's a little shy, but once she opens up watch out.

asian.jpg daisy dukes.jpg asianhoney00.jpg daisydukeheels1.jpg

Reactions: HotKoreanwife
here are some new pics, anyone want to make her a slut to your cock, I want to watch my wife get taken by someone huge

Attachments

• naughtyschoolgirl3.jpg
    naughtyschoolgirl3.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 204
  • naughtyschoolgirl2.jpg
    naughtyschoolgirl2.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 378
  • naughtyschoolgirl1.jpg
    naughtyschoolgirl1.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 279
WOWWWW, Cant get enough of her nipples!!!! Where do u live, I travel alot and would fly just to see her undress.

we live in hawaii, I know she'll undress and have someone jerk off in front of her, we've done that before. I tried a big dong of a dildo, but she couldn't take it, she is way too tight, she wants someone big, but she can't handle some of the bbc we've been seeing on this sight. . . she is very open to stripping and have you shoot your load on her, anyone interested? kaleowo@gmail.com

I would suck on those sweet Asian nipples all day and lick that lovely pussy all night!

She needs to buy lots of new sexy clothes so she can show herself off to interested guys. They will give her enough compliments to "bring her into full heat". Her body is very nice, indeed, and she won't stay a wallflower very long if she is open to more cockpower entering her life.

is this sexy enough for you?

Attachments

• blackmini.jpg
    blackmini.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 83
  • blackmini1.jpg
    blackmini1.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 118
  • blackmini3.jpg
    blackmini3.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 154
here are more pics, what would you all do to her?

Attachments

• daisy dukes heels 4.jpg
    daisy dukes heels 4.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 119
  • honey08.jpg
    honey08.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 114
  • daisy dukes3.jpg
    daisy dukes3.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 84

Users who are viewing this thread