• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

sweet asian honey

• Thread starterkaleo
  • Start date

kaleo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 28, 2008
first time posting here, the wife and i fantasize about her having another cock. She is shy but i think if you all encourage her, she may open up. She is amazing and so tight, what do you all think? Give her some encouragement so she can take more pics for you all, she got off thinking that someone might be cummin' on her pic

Attachments

• Asianhoneytwo[1].JPG
    Asianhoneytwo[1].JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 1,399
  • asianhoney.jpg
    asianhoney.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 1,407
My friend, you should tell us where you are from. We would be much more encouraging knowing we had a shot with such a hottie if she were somewhere local. She has a banging body for sure, and I doubt anybody would pass up a chance at being with such a lovely piece of work.

Beautiful and fuckable ass on her. I'm a assman

we are from hawaii, any takers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Her titties are so sweet. Nice ass and pussy. I am in L.A. If you get to the mainland let me know!

shower pic

i've added this shoer pic. i'm emailing this site to a good friend who always has his eyes on my wifie, letting you know scottie she is all yours, come over

Attachments

• asian2.JPG
    asian2.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 773
You used the right title “sweet Asian honey” just what most guys dream about. Beautiful , with real nice breasts and nipples. She is so hot she could make the last snow melt. Too bad that treasure that she is hiding under her skirt was a bit under *******. You should take many more pictures to get that right. Such a fine pussy should be preserved in photos. And such a photo session always ends in bed. Have some more fun. :)

I really love the photo of her tits in the shower, they're perfect. I wouldn't just suck her tits, I'd eat her tits. They're the perfect size and shape; and those nipples... I can't say enough about those nipples. I could fit her whole tit in my mouth and suck like crazy while I'm grinding up her sweet asian pussy with my big thick anglo-saxon cock. It would be SHPLENDID!

i'm five inches and thick, she likes the thick part but is itching to try something a little bigger. she is so tight, at times its hard to get one finger in her, my friend scottie should have a heck of a time, hopefully this weekend when i'm gone

Very nice so far show us more of her ass

my honey is opening up, she wants another cock so bad

Attachments

• asian3.jpg
    asian3.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 516
how do you like this, I love to towel her off, my friend is going to bath her as well

my bad, here is the pic

Attachments

• asian4.jpg
    asian4.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 711
here are some pics of her sweet side

hope you enjoy it

Attachments

• honey8.jpg
    honey8.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 574
  • workout3.jpg
    workout3.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 844
Ur wife has nipples like my 1st wife, long and beautiful.:D

kaleo said:
hope you enjoy it

Cumming back to take another peak, I see her pussy is just as fine as her tits. I prefer pussy with hair, nicely styled. She is an exquisite woman and deserves a cock in the 7-8 inch range and at least 6 inchs around.

Thanks for the pics love that pink Gstring on her ass!!

my wife is going out with the girls tonight, I hope tonight is the night

Attachments

• hubby'sshirt2.jpg
    hubby'sshirt2.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 394
here are more pics, she went out the other night, but only cock teased and made out with a guy. My best friend scottie is coming over this weekend and hopefully he'll lay the hammer on her

Attachments

• hubbyshirt 009.jpg
    hubbyshirt 009.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 552
  • nightynite3.jpg
    nightynite3.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 608
  • hubbyshirt 005.jpg
    hubbyshirt 005.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 709
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread