sweet asian honey

• Thread starterkaleo
  • Start date
Your wife looks delicious ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Visiting Hawaii

kaleo said:
here are some wet ts for you all, my wife hopes you cum on them. If any of you are in hawaii or will visit, she has a question, at the very least would you be open to a meet and greet, where she would strip for you and watch you shoot your load?

Where are you folks located in Hawaii? I'm an Asian Indian, am coming to Honolulu on Dec 27 for a couple of days and Kona on the 29th. Will be great if we can get together - I'll travel to any island to be with that hottie...cheers

I'm on Oahu, and interested in meeting you and your wife for some fun. :cool: Write me...

Attachments

• CL photo 7.jpg
    CL photo 7.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 651
  • CL photo 8.jpg
    CL photo 8.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 696
Wow!

Hell, she's worth the flight out there. No need for beaches.

She is gorgeous. I would love to help you out if you come out to southern CA. Any new updates? Did you eventually get her to hook up with your friend? I hope you did and I know I am not the only one when I say that I would love to see some pics of her and your friend.

She's gorgeous, :)

please show a creampie

So tell us how it went did your wife fuck your buddy yet??

I already came on her picture. Not to worry from what I can see in the photo, your wife looks great. The pleasure she has with another man will not replace her love. They are not the same.

YES! As I look at your wife, I will play with myself.

I am very happy for you and your wife.

Back from the dead.. more than a year old post!

yesssss

If you are from the N.W. I would love to let you watch me fuck her. I'm older and very discreet. If you would like to do a threesome it would be good to do i t with someone experienced.

those are the best photos beautiful pussy shots love to see more,

Nice. The things I would do to her.