• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sweetheart slut is having first bbc next month

• Thread starterbrancov
  • Start date

What should he do to her

• Fuck her tits crazy

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Fuck her mouth crazy

Votes: 22 30.1%
  • Fuck her cunt crazy

Votes: 42 57.5%
  • Fuck her ass crazy

Votes: 30 41.1%
  • Have her lick his balls and ass

Votes: 20 27.4%

• Total voters

brancov

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2013
Hi guys, my sweetheart slut is having her first bbc next month! Any advise?

Attachments

• DSC06388.jpg
    DSC06388.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 586
  • DSC06381.jpg
    DSC06381.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 420
  • DSC06382.jpg
    DSC06382.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 551
Take lots of pictures and ****** her here.

Also, how did you talk her into it?

She needs to shave that cunt!

Start gentle talk, show pictures, bring fantasy to bed and make her feel how horny you get... More advise if you post pics of your wife, lol lol

Start gentle talk, show pictures, bring fantasy to bed and make her feel how horny you get... More advise if you post pics of your wife, lol lol
asianwife2013 said:
Take lots of pictures and ****** her here.

Also, how did you talk her into it?

brancov said:
Any advise?

Tell her to open wide! =p

Seriously, is her pussy ready? Has she been sufficiently stretched?
You may need to begin 'training' her pussy (and ass, for that matter) to accept a big cock if she's not used to/hasn't had one.
Other than planning your possible photo/video logistics, that is the onle advice I can offer.

brancov said:

i did post a picture of my wife for your enjoyment. Check out the thread I started.

She is beautiful, will you post more explicit ones, please!
asianwife2013 said:
i did post a picture of my wife for your enjoyment. Check out the thread I started.

Check also my other threads!

damn she is fine... perfect curves, I bet a well-hung lover won't be able to resist such suckable tits and ass/legs that beg to be bent over and penetrated. will you be able to watch? that would be incredibly hot... moreso if he blows his spunk deep inside.

brancov said:
Check also my other threads!

Very sexy lady you have. I love her tits. Do you have any pictures of her in cloths. I like to see how she dress with her nice rack. All nudes are very welcome as always.
Yummy

Also I will most likely post more of my asian wife on the thread I started.

Thanks for your great comments! Yeess, I´ll be watching, taking pictures and participating!!! I´ll post pictures...
godlleh said:
damn she is fine... perfect curves, I bet a well-hung lover won't be able to resist such suckable tits and ass/legs that beg to be bent over and penetrated. will you be able to watch? that would be incredibly hot... moreso if he blows his spunk deep inside.

What about these candid ones?

Who would say that this sweetheart is so naughty? She, at 29, has already had 18 cocks in her pussy and 5 in her ass, all of them, unfortunately, before me...2013-04-09 12.07.10.jpgP240811_10.510002.JPGDSC06390.jpg

brancov said:
Who would say that this sweetheart is so naughty? She, at 29, has already had 18 cocks in her pussy and 5 in her ass, all of them, unfortunately, before me...2013-04-09 12.07.10.jpgP240811_10.510002.JPGDSC06390.jpg

18 dicks and not one of them was black? How big was the biggest?

midnightfapper said:
18 dicks and not one of them was black? How big was the biggest?

Actually, one of them was brownish, but small and curved, bad fuck! The biggest one was about 22cms, good fuck!!!:)

Would any of you guys be kind enough to post a pic of your cock cumming on her pictures?

No. That's for young boys.

Are you going to post pictures of her fucking the black stud?