• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

take her in your control(south bend, indiana area)

• Thread startercplwithwhitewife4uindiana
  • Start date
If you ever get to nyc rest assured she will be well gardened.. message me on here and we will go from there if you are interested.
Uncut 9x5 creole BBC. we can surely make a go at this if we click...

Your wish is my command

I've been looking for a couple like you. One where I can have the wife for my pleasures. Where she is my lady when we are together. I'm in the Chicago area, very fit, and would have no problems traveling to you, or having you come here. You can contact me at wiearlg on yahoo. I'll be waiting your communication.

I sent you an email with a few pics. I live in the S.Bend area, am available most weekends, and am interested but have seen no reply. RU4real?

I'm 26 in Chicago; I'd love to drive out to South Bend or have you both come to the city.

She is beautiful. I am glad she loves bbc. I wish she would consider selling her shoes so that i could lick them and dream of her sucking bb.

A hot looking slut indeed, looks like she would go fucking wild once she gets a huge black cock slid into her hot pussy! I doubt you'll have to difficult a time finding a bull for her. Hope to see more of her in action. :rolleyes:

enjoying the lifestyle

Thanx to bbc we have such a wild sex life and would recommend lifestyle to anyone!!!!!! We have a couple guys we can meet up with but would still like to find that one local guy that we can have a regular thing going with. Let us know if interested.

cplwithwhitewife4uindiana said:
Thanx to bbc we have such a wild sex life and would recommend lifestyle to anyone!!!!!! We have a couple guys we can meet up with but would still like to find that one local guy that we can have a regular thing going with. Let us know if interested.
I'm a local BBC for you, in the South Bend area. Shoot me a line if interested. 8", 140#,long lasting. Available for weekend afternoon delights.269-405-2041

You have a very beautiful wife! I hope we will be seeing more of her here :) Good luck with everything and keep us all updated with progress - I hope that you want to be a denied cuckold and let your wife be black only?

Great pic thanks! it looks as if your wife enjoyed BBC :) Did she take it bare and unprotected? Will be be denied while she is black only?

becontree2001uk said:
Great pic thanks! it looks as if your wife enjoyed BBC :) Did she take it bare and unprotected? Will be be denied while she is black only?

yes she will and will do whatever she wants me to do. that is one of the benefits for all involved.

IR_Lust said:
A hot looking slut indeed, looks like she would go fucking wild once she gets a huge black cock slid into her hot pussy! I doubt you'll have to difficult a time finding a bull for her. Hope to see more of her in action. :rolleyes:

+1 Has anyone gotten a response?

Users who are viewing this thread