• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tale Of Two Sister In-laws

SubMwmAddicted2IR

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hello there, I've got two hot sister in-laws who are both attached to white wimps. One of them is 34, the other is 27, they are both good looking and both sexually frustrated. I've always fantasied about them going Black and cucking their men, it would be so hot to set up and see. My ultimate fantasy/goal would be to see them both face down holding hands on the bed with two Big Black studs behind them pumping away!

Of coarse I want my wife blacked too, but I love applying my deepest darkest fantasies on to the both of them more. I've actually come close to trying to set one of them up, and I'd do it again if the situation was right. I think there is some secret interest in them as well.

Love to fantasize about them dark and dirty...

Anyway, just ranting here and proclaiming my fantasies to the world. If anyone would like to hear more, or indulge in my fantasies about them with me, or help me set them up, or are in a similar situation... Let me know! Private Message me also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back