Talking with men who have fucked wife.

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
bobbyhotone2 said:
It must be wonderful to have that surreal/humiliating/awesome expierence to be in your local bar, have a guy pull out his phone and show you pictures of the inside of your house and filthy pictures of your wife. What are the filthiest pictures they showed you of them using your wife as their married fuck toy and cum dump.
Yes it is a surreal/humiliating/awesome expierence to be in your local bar, have a guy pull out his phone and show you pictures of the inside of your house and filthy pictures of your wife. What are the filthiest pictures they showed you of them using your wife as their married fuck toy and cum dump.
I am sad to say that I have not had this wonderful humiliating experience yet.

Reactions: fredanddaisy
old fred said:
I relate to how much fun it is to talk to guys that have fucked your wife.
It is great fun for me because I am an inferior cuckold husband; but I am not a bi-sexual or homosexual husband. May God Bless all of the Bi-sexual and homosexual people in the world.

old fred said:
This is always an exciting experience for me.

SLUTWIFELISA said:
Like this question. My wife had taken roughly 46 different cocks by the time I met her when she was 17. I get so fucking horny when she tells me details of how her young teen mouth and cunt were used over and over by all these different cocks. I have never spoken with any of these assholes as far as I know, but would be hot as hell to hear THEIR version of them fucking. I have spoke to all the cocks that have fucked my wife since marriage. As I am the one who sets it all up. My close friend has fucked my wife and was the only one to go BAREBACK. But he is very shy about it, and only talks about it when he is buzzing. All of the cocks that have fucked her has told me how she would GRAB THEIR COCKS with her cunt. And that I know is true because that is my wifes thing. She likes to squeez the dick with her pussy.
https://********.com/user/SLUTWIFELISA
I know you are right in believing that all of the cocks in your wife's cunt could not free their cocks from your wife's cunt because many men have told me that they could not get their cocks out of my wife's cunt until she released their cocks. So very true!!!!!

Reactions: Custer Laststand and whitewife696969
old fred said:
Great

2wheel said:
She does has the propensity to be less than truthful. She has had 2 GBs recently and enjoyed them both saying she wants more. She is what I call a "Triple A" girl. Anyone, Anytime. Anywhere.

So I believe it was her and she lied about it.

I don't care f she fucked the entire bar, what I care about is her truthfulness.
I agree with you 100% that "I don't care f she fucked the entire bar, what I care about is her truthfulness". It is sad for me to know that my wife has most likely fucked dozens of me that she refuses to tell me about even though I have watched over 55 men fuck her as a common street *****.

Reactions: whitewife696969
old fred said:
I still enjoy that memory
I am sure you do because I also enjoy similar of my slut wife.

bobbyhotone2 said:
I know you are right in believing that all of the cocks in your wife's cunt could not free their cocks from your wife's cunt because many men have told me that they could not get their cocks out of my wife's cunt until she released their cocks. So very true!!!!!
we used to call her a 'snapper', not sure if that term is still in use?

• Love
Reactions: old fred and bobbyhotone2
2wheel said:
we used to call her a 'snapper', not sure if that term is still in use?
I don't know if snapper is still in use but it does seem accurate for my slut wife's cunt.

Reactions: old fred
Son of John said:
Another way that I have learned to "share" my wife with other men is to find the men who have fucked her in the past and get them to talk about their "adventures" with her. Some men are too embarrassed to do this, but others are very glad to be able to tell me in detail, about how they fucked my wife.

I am most fortunate in that I was able to get my wife's first husband to talk with me about him fucking her. They were married for fourteen years when they were young, so that was an intense fuck time for them both. His estimate is that during that time he must have fucked her at least a thousand times. He said he still has vivid memories of her lying back naked with her legs apart and her very hairy pussy inviting him in.

In all, I have talked with a total of six guys who fucked my wife before me, but that is by no means all of them. I love to hear one of them use the phrase "when I fucked your wife!"

Have any of the other guys on this site ever talked with the men who fucked their wives before them?
Yes! It is so erotic to hear guys talking about how they fucked my wife! My best experience was talking to her old high school steady boyfriend hand hearing all the details of how he too her cherry

I keep hoping I meet one that has fucked her

The next best think is finding a guy to pretend he fucked her and role play with you!

Reactions: Naughtycub
SailorGr said:
I'm talking or texting almost every day with the man who is fucking my wife...long story short: Due to my job,I'm away of home for 3 or even 5 months.My best friend (knowing him since we where 6 years old) metioned how hot and sexy is my wife and how much he would love to fuck her,so I let him free to do so if could manage to seduce my wife.For a year now,every time I'm away,they are screwing once/week and he send me pics or vids and describing with every detail what he done to her....so yeah,I am still talking with a man that fucking my wife😁
That hot! Nice to have a good buddy to service your wife while you are gone!

Reactions: SailorBul and Naughtycub
Son of John said:
I have talked with a total of six guys who fucked my wife before me, but that is by no means all of them. I love to hear one of them use the phrase "when I fucked your wife."
How do you find all these guys? Does your wife share her sexual history with you? My first wife was very comfortable with that, but not so much my second.

I have talked with almost 7 guys who fucked my wife before! i pretend that i dont know that they were fucking, so i have no details of how he used to fuck her.
i am lucky i have read some old texts through the phone they were sendinng so i have some info about that.

Son of John said:
Another way that I have learned to "share" my wife with other men is to find the men who have fucked her in the past and get them to talk about their "adventures" with her. Some men are too embarrassed to do this, but others are very glad to be able to tell me in detail, about how they fucked my wife.

I am most fortunate in that I was able to get my wife's first husband to talk with me about him fucking her. They were married for fourteen years when they were young, so that was an intense fuck time for them both. His estimate is that during that time he must have fucked her at least a thousand times. He said he still has vivid memories of her lying back naked with her legs apart and her very hairy pussy inviting him in.

In all, I have talked with a total of six guys who fucked my wife before me, but that is by no means all of them. I love to hear one of them use the phrase "when I fucked your wife!"

Have any of the other guys on this site ever talked with the men who fucked their wives before them?
My wife is not a computer person, so I became her social secretary. That os when C/L was at its hay day and I spoke every day with guy that wanted to fuck my wife and the met with them and watched them fuck her and of course, we talked about how much her enjoyed fucking her and what a great cock sucker she it. I love to talk with guys after they fucked my wife. Black men really enjoy fucking a white guys' Mexican wife Some of them like to piss in my mouth after fucking her.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, whitewife696969 and ntiknik
redback said:
We tried a bull/cuckold lifestyle a few years ago. previously we only shared, 3sums mainly and 1 or 2 swaps. But after a long break from sharing, due to growing family, and after our children moved out on their own we went through a high libido period. We were on our own again and acting like teenagers.lol.
It wasn't long before we started discussing adding a 3rd again. So after browsing some sites we learned of bull/cuckold relationships and it looked interesting. We found someone form a site and decided to give it ago. The relationship lasted about 6 months before we decided it wasn't really for us.
He usually came to our house on a friday night, spend the night and leave in the morning. A couple of times he spent 2 nights. Once he bought a friend with him and stayed the whole weekend. That one did turn me on, but that is another story.
Anyway, when he was with us my wife belonged to him. We would have diner and then watch tv or something. He sitting with my wife and me sitting by myself. Id watch them make out. But at bedtime he would take my wife to our room and I was relegated to the spare room.
Now watching them make out was a turn on but I didn't like not being able to join in. Same goes for the bed allocation. It was a sort of a turn on to think about what they might be doing but I didn't like not being there. I enjoy sharing my wife but I prefer to also participate and Im not really into the humiliation thing.
What I did enjoy tho was having breakfast and a civil conversation with a man who had just spent the night with my wife in our bed. I found this to be very erotic. Id say something like "did you have a good night?" and he would reply with "yes, very, your wife took good care of me." Confirming that they had fucked without coming right out and saying it, tho a couple of time he did just that. My wife would join us after her shower and she was my wife again. Id ask her the same question and she would answer with "mmmmmmmmm" and a smile.
My wife enjoyed it for a while but she want a 3sum again and to have me participate. She said it felt more like cheating so we ended it.
I've also spoken to the man who popped her cherry and he gave me details, that was pretty erotic, Learning about her 1st time.
I've spoken with a few after a 3sum and it turned my wife on as well as me to hear me ask if they had enjoyed the experience, what they enjoyed about it and would they like to do it again.
So yeah, I find talking to men who have fucked my wife to be a turn on.
You should tell the story of her first time,

bobbyhotone2 said:
Yes it is a surreal/humiliating/awesome expierence to be in your local bar, have a guy pull out his phone and show you pictures of the inside of your house and filthy pictures of your wife. What are the filthiest pictures they showed you of them using your wife as their married fuck toy and cum dump.
I am sad to say that I have not had this wonderful humiliating experience yet.
My wife's Black pimp gave me a weeks' worth of security tapes showing my wife fucking 15 BBC's, it is my favorite video. I can see why they give her good tips; she puts her heart in the job, no doubt about it.

I would love a guy to call and tell me about fucking my wife in high school

Reactions: ntiknik
LostNLust said:
I enjoy telling cucks about fucking their wives. Letting them know how hard I pounded her, how loud she screamed and how much she enjoyed taking my big cock. Love to tell them all the dirty things she did for me that she won't do for them.
I would love for you to tell me that!