• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Talking with wife's ex-husband

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
I have seen a few references to this topic, but not too much discussion, so I will ask it again, to see if there is any response.

Have any other husbands actually talked with their wives' ex-husbands about them fucking your wives? In most cases, those first marriages included a lot more fucking than any later ones. So, if your wife has done most of her fucking with another man, would you like to hear about it.

I have had the experience of talking with my wife's first husband about what they did together. He has shared many great stories of how they fucked and how often, etc. And he has told me some things about "Who" she fucked (besides him) that she had not told.

In return, I shared some nude photos which I have of her, which he was very glad to get! I know he has shown them to some friends, maybe even some who knew her, and has told them that his ex-wife's current husband gave them to him.

hi

wow that sounds like fun but i was my wifes first yes i busted her cherry and i loved it. we were together for about 15yrs befor i had my best freind fuck her while we were drinking.

Wives exhusbands

Interesting topic. My wife and I have been married for 2 years now. We are both in our early 50's and have each been married before.

She was married for over 20 years with her first husband and they had 3 children. She was also married for 5 years to her second husband.

She has told me how much fucking she and hubby number one did throughout their marriage. As a matter of fact, the very last month they we together they fucked every night. She has always made it quite clear and continues to remind me that sex was not a problem in that marriage. She told me stories about where they fucked such as on the beach and riding in his car and in their barn.

She and hubby number two also had a busy sex life. She has a collection of around two dozen dildoes that they played with in addition to their frequent fucking. She still visits and stays in communication with him but I doubt they continue to fuck anymore.

She was single for a few years and had an active sex life with her various boy friends before marrying me.

So.............my wife has certainly had her share of fucking over the years.

Be cool and Peace Out.

David Roberts

I just found out a guy that I had beers with just about a year ago had weekly meetings with my wife BEFORE WE MET just to fuck.and this went on for 2 month right before I met her.so after 17 years I find out they never dated or went out,just met at his house OR HIS MOTHERS every thurs while she was out.and he had a girl friend.

While my wife was married before, unfortunately it ended badly and we are not in the same social circles. I would love to meet him and hear of how she was before me.

As I may have posted elsewhere, I did know and work with several guys who had fucked Sue - one of them introduced us.

He told me that "if she likes you she'll fuck on the first date". And she did!!

It was very hot being in meetings at work sitting across from a guy who"d fucked your girlfriend.

I've been trying to work-up the courage to bring the subject into conversation. I'm having a hard time since I don't want to do it without embarassing my wife. Wife sharing and cuckolding was not a topic in her previous marriage. I'm hoping to get the subject out in the open one day if I can get him at least half-in-the-bag at the golf course.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to bring up the subject, I'd appreciate that.

I have known other men over the years, who fucked my wife before I did. In some cases, I was able to say to them "So, how did you enjoy fucking C? Was she a good pussy?"

Most men will respond positively to such honesty. Most guys in that position will be glad to talk about "when I fucked your wife!" There is always an element of "I took something from you" in such conversations, but it does not have to be a problem. Since it is a position I have never been in (talking with some other guy about fucking HIS wife) I don't know exactly how I'd feel, but I have been on the other side of this conversation plenty of times.

Some guys would even want to hurt the husband by telling others that he had fucked the husband's wife, but the husband doesn't have to let that get to him. He can defeat the other guy by admitting it right out loud, to whatever guys are around. He might say something like "Yeah, he fucked my wife! That's why she's with me now! He didn't fuck her good!"

I do believe that most men would respond positively to a husbands request to hear about him fucking the husband's wife.

I know that when I first started dating Sue that one of the things that turned me on at the time was the other guys at work all telling me both that "if she liked you, she'd fuck on the first date" but also that ALL of them emphasized to me that "she is on the pill and loves to go bareback".

I had just gone through a break-up with my first wife and after Sue and I started dating the guys would sometimes ask me how it was going and they'd share how she would moan or squeal when they were with her.

They stopped that line of conversation as Sue and I got more serious (and she stopped fucking everyone else) and it is only now, looking back on it that I realize how much it did turn me on (and still does) that the guys had all fucked her.

I wish I could track some of them down now and ask them how she was with them - but I do know as she was just as wild with me!!!!

my wife has started fucking her ex and we had a 3sum where he went into great detail telling me how he broke her in when she was just 14 he was 15 .i was so turned on by it i nearly shot my load before i had even entered her .my wife loves to be finger fucked with 3 fingers while having the 3sum her ex said do you ever finger fuck her with 3 fingers i gave her the 1st orgasm she ever had when i learnt her that .my wife was shocked she didn't know what to say she has allways made out i was the only 1 to ever do that to her .he told me how he licked her pussy before he busted her cherry another fib found out she said i was the 1st to lick her pussy .we spent 4 hours making out and he was telling me stories all the time he fucked her about 5/6 times that afternoon i managed 2 he took the piss all afternoon .
moocher

rickyny73 said:
I've been trying to work-up the courage to bring the subject into conversation. I'm having a hard time since I don't want to do it without embarassing my wife. Wife sharing and cuckolding was not a topic in her previous marriage. I'm hoping to get the subject out in the open one day if I can get him at least half-in-the-bag at the golf course.

Hi Ricky,

Just curious, Why did your wife and her ex- get a divorce? If it was related to an affair that she had, it could be worth talking about since affairs tend to repeat themselves.

It was an affair that he was having. Actually the girl he was cheating on my wife with is now his wife. My wanted to reconcile but decided to go for the divorce when she found out the woman was pregnant with his baby. My wife thought about getting revenge by sleeping with someone else but couldn't bring herself to go it, so they just separated and eventually got a divorce.

When talking with my wife's first husband, he has brought-up the possibility of fucking her again while I was there to watch. I would certainly be for it, but I am sure my wife would not. She has fucked with him since our marriage, and she has fucked with other men while I watched, but I doubt she would be willing to combine all these elements.

For me, it would be the ultimate wife-sharing experience, to watch my wife's ex-husband fuck her and rehearse all the fuck magic they had perfected before.

Users who are viewing this thread