• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tats and Piercings

M

mwfwife&mom

First of all i come from a conservative background and dont have any tattooes or piercings except for my ears. But, I am intrigued with other women that are. I would love to see pictures of other women that have them and that also wear the jewelry to indicate they like black men. It may give me the courage to have something done on me. :flash:

Gotta love tats for the ultimate stealth slut.

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 659
  • 24b.jpg
    24b.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 827
  • tats1.jpg
    tats1.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 613
  • tats17.jpg
    tats17.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 822
  • tats20.jpg
    tats20.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 720
Tattoo

Here's my new one done last week!

Attachments

• DSCF0104b.JPG
    DSCF0104b.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 903
have always loved bodywriting, but not so sure about tats. Really sexy seeing it on others, but wouldn't want my gf/wife to have it. I know, its stupid, but just something in me.

Not a fan of tattoos either even though I have one. I know it's a double-standard but people can't help what they're attracted to, right? Just sort of takes away some of the femininess and softness for me. Perception is reality after all. But, as always, there are always some exceptions to every rule.

heres our contribution,ones a bit messy lol.

Attachments

• jimmy 006.jpg
    jimmy 006.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 777
  • jimmy 050.jpg
    jimmy 050.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 698
First of all i come from a conservative background and dont have any tattooes or piercings except for my ears. But, I am intrigued with other women that are. I would love to see pictures of other women that have them and that also wear the jewelry to indicate they like black men. It may give me the courage to have something done on me. :flash:

nice collection.

I wear the tempory ones just to advertise what I'm into.

tats and pirecings

Thanks for the feedback, Id never thought about the temprorary ones.

tattoos

There you go again pimp, showing what a hipacite u really are, you don't like tattoos but yet you have one yourself,personally I don't have any but have no problem with them on on others.

Now see? That's what I mean about an exception to every rule. That's not gaudy or tacky. Tastefully done. Also love belly rings.

And a word of advice to the ladies from a man's perspective (and no, I don't speak for all men but I have discussed this with a great many and it seems a common opinion): if you're going to get a tattoo, get something soft and feminine and never get it on one of your breasts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back