• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Teamview / Joinme control

online for short time, about an hour or so
Away from pc

311 191 058
pass code 8963

leave a comment:
pics on desktop, there is nothing else.
take and spread her to the world

teamviewer to control my pc, ******, lock my mouse take my wife's pics from me, you decide 842 134 689 no cash or harm pw 3709
pw 3709

Away from pc

311 191 058
pass code 8963

leave a comment:

pics on desktop, there is nothing else:

Looking for somebody who wants to post/****** my girl on TV or joinme, interested in being locked out also... got hot pics and nice private ones aswell. PM me to tell me what you plan on doing for ID! os.jpg

Looking for a bull to send me a join me link so i can be ****** to watch you go through and save my wifes pics and post around the web -- pm the link and i will send you a link to our ******** gallery of her serving two bbc and a few of me fluffing bulls!

Away from pc

311 191 058
pass code 8963

leave a comment:

On now! Looking for somebody who wants to post/****** my girl on TV or joinme, interested in being locked out also... got hot pics and nice private ones aswell. PM me to tell me what you plan on doing for ID! 2.jpg

teamviewer to control my pc, ******, lock my mouse take my wife's pics from me, you decide 842 134 689 no cash or harm pw 3709
pw 3709

Away from pc

311 191 058
pass code 8963

leave a comment:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back