• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Teamview / Joinme control

Teamviewer: 1 093 537 055
Password: hgr854

Anydesk: 527 893 399
Password: Cuminher12

No blackscreen or locking my control

Also willing to chat anytime on
kik: allen67235
Are you online.. may i take ur screen

860874754 my wife loves her ass fucked anal..chat bout her my settings are free to change nd cn use my browser as well..

Any dom want to take control over my PC and have fun with my young, fit girlfriend? *********, lock my inputs to do what you want. PM me for teamviewer/anydesk pass and tell me what you want to do.

I have a folder pulled up full of pictures of my wife Brandi. Feel free to look around, have a wank but please no downloading or ********. Please stay in THE FOLDER

I will have a notepad pulled up as well, feel free to comment and tell the all your dirty thoughts.

AD 844651153

I have a folder pulled up full of pictures of my wife Brandi. Feel free to look around, have a wank but please no downloading or ********. Please stay in THE FOLDER

I will have a notepad pulled up as well, feel free to comment and tell the all your dirty thoughts.

AD 844651153

AD 844651153
Whats the link

Users who are viewing this thread

Back