• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Teamviewer Domination

• Thread startermisterx0112013
  • Start date

misterx0112013

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2013
Was ****** to get teamviewer once by a Real Alpha Master. Who bullied and teased me on mic and text chat. Forcing me to get it and send my details to him so my folder became his property.

All the pics of hot female friends I knew and liked were free for him to browse through and sent via his email (my folder transfer doesn't work on TV)

Now I am addicted to being at a Master who knows how to use Teamviewer...who force and yells at me to send him my info to him so the folder is at his disposal. But never tried being locked out from on my own Mac.

If you are interested and want to see my collection of females. Let me know on here. Love to be ****** into this.

bump**

Team now? tv 630 131 809 pm me for pw
pw 3928

0_01026000_1465328917.jpg

Anyone?

523115920 pw 111111 setup remote settings fully

or pass 6220

Last edited:
who want to make me show my wife in team? ghkghk.jpg

wanna be humiliated via TV. pm me sir

if im online pvt me in chat room for info

531 687 129

Install parental control, admin account. do what u like

No Blackscreen

531 687 129
Pass: 123456

serenaelitebook-2@ad sweetcheeksserena
526166158 sweetcheeksserena
DTF all hot pics serena w/ other men

iD 567 275 237
Pass 9366

misterx0112013 said:
Was ****** to get teamviewer once by a Real Alpha Master. Who bullied and teased me on mic and text chat. Forcing me to get it and send my details to him so my folder became his property.

All the pics of hot female friends I knew and liked were free for him to browse through and sent via his email (my folder transfer doesn't work on TV)

Now I am addicted to being at a Master who knows how to use Teamviewer...who force and yells at me to send him my info to him so the folder is at his disposal. But never tried being locked out from on my own Mac.

If you are interested and want to see my collection of females. Let me know on here. Love to be ****** into this.

I don’t use team viewer but have a kik group to ****** slutwives and cucks and also a few other places online. Would love to take control. Message me.

Nott19 said:
I'm looking for a rough bull who will not be sorry for my ***** pig. It will insult and humiliate her.
Control my PC using teamviewer or anydesk, ****** my 26yo bubble butt girlfriend with big boobs on web - wherever you want. First, block my controls to do what u want. If only looking - kick.

I don’t use team viewer but would love to use kik and other posting and chat sites to ****** your *****. I’m a dominant guy from Australia. Would Love to ****** a ***** and let others get off to her pics

430 587 381

Be mean! But no black screen.

Install parental control, admin account. do what u like

No Blackscreen

531 687 129
Pass: 123456

****** me on temp..*******

****** her again and make her our web *****.... ad 815086323

Users who are viewing this thread