• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Teamviewer (searching for a Bull)

W

Wannabe-Cuck

I thought I better post here:

Wanna check out my wife? 32yrs, blond! Still trying to convince her to fuck another man-

Teamviewer ID: 218 740 665
PW: 5104

C'ya

Beware the software. Note the posts - 4.
DO NOT download anything from here.

Beware the software. Note the posts - 4.
DO NOT download anything from here.

Not very nice to say to a new user! Everybody else is invited, except you, peakmb!! My wife is for real!

ID: 218 740 665
PW: 6128

Teamviewer is a legitimate application, used for remotely accessing a distant computer. Provided you do not allow for file transfers, or authorize the other party to be able to access your PC you should be fine. I use it every day as a systems admin. It is functionally equivalent to the popular "gotomypc" application, but is free for non-commercial use.

That being said, I was unable to connect to TV ID #218 740 665.

also...

I fully recognize that I am also a new member, and there is no reason for anyone to take my word for it either, lol

google teamviewer if you wish to come to your own conclusion. One thing it is very useful for: remotely accessing your home PC from work, so the boss doesn't see you browsing site like cuckolds.com in your browser history!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back