• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Teasing video sent too fuck buddy too entice him round ;)

• Thread starterCurvyKindofCouple
  • Start date

CurvyKindofCouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 1, 2023
I made this too send too my fuck buddy who I was teasing to come round and give me a seeing too....

Attachments

• IMG_4993.MOV
    46.2 MB
  • Love
Reactions: texxx, BullBryan, wristthick and 30 others
Belle tettone

Reactions: toolman and CurvyKindofCouple
curvykind said:
I made this too send too my fuck buddy who I was teasing to come round and give me a seeing too....
Wow simply gorgeous what amazing body 😍

Reactions: CurvyKindofCouple
curvykind said:
I'd love to suck on those awesome nipples as I fucked you

Reactions: CurvyKindofCouple and spunky
curvykind said:
Absolutely beautiful and mouthwatering body , it would definitely get me crawling to your door

curvykind said:
I would have been around like a rat up a drainpipe if i got this😋

CurvyKindofCouple said:
Wonderful,great breasts, amazing nipples and a pussy,I'd so love to fuck

Damn thats hot, what a great sexy body you got!

CurvyKindofCouple said:
AMAZING TITS

CurvyKindofCouple said:
I’d love to sit in the corner and watch my man and you together. That would make me wet.

IMG_0800.gif

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing and whitewife696969
CurvyKindofCouple said:
What a beautiful sexy body

Users who are viewing this thread