• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tell me what you think.

Cuck_Me_Andi

New around here...
Beloved Member
:)Tell me what you think, everyone? :)

Attachments

• cuckold 3.jpg
    cuckold 3.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 169
  • cuckold 6.jpg
    cuckold 6.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 129
  • cuckold 4.jpg
    cuckold 4.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 149
  • cuckold 2.jpg
    cuckold 2.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 172
  • cuckold 5.jpg
    cuckold 5.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 148
I have an 8 in dick fairly thick which by all accounts puts me in or at least close to stud category. I know. I know the black monster dicks have me beat by at least two inches but my friends if you watch closely for the true amateur pics you will see that 8 inches is a respectable size even for a black cock. I can't imagine what men with tiny dicks can do and I have seen tiny black dicks in person so don't lay the black myth on me. But guys, here is the point, Even with a good sized dick I still dream of monster cocks fucking my wife, so go figure.

Are you still a virgin? Have you ever put your tiny mighty into a real pussy?:eek:
My Japanese wife has had experienced with a virgin male friend whose meat rod is average in size, but he came prematurely :((due to nervousness) during his 1st fuck with a real pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back