dig420

HMFIC
Staff member
Admin
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2013
Las Vegas
www.slutwives.com
Let us know a little about you. Location, what you're looking for, your experiences in the lifestyle... whatever you want to share! You can start your own thread in this forum for a little extra back and forth or just post the important details in this one. Personal ads go in the personals forum, don't just post that you're a dude looking for a couple in Kokomo please.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: eissua, Latinosocalbull, bobobobo and 17 others
Greetings folks, Zack (40) here from Brisbane Australia. I'm a tall and muscular bull looking for hot wife liaisons.

Have played with a few couples over the years, all unique and exotic experiences.

Send me a DM if you live nearby or are likely to stay in Brisbane while on holidays and we can chat and swap pics.

Great site and forum too! :)

Reactions: UntamedHotwife, Latinosocalbull, TxMatureHotWife and 4 others
We are near the Baltimore, DC area. Wife just became open to being shared and is actively looking for her first experience, but Covid and life right now is making it difficult to do more then just sext with other guys.

• Love
Reactions: TxMatureHotWife, Funlvwhtcpl, Eagertostag and 9 others
Bottomcuck said:
We are near the Baltimore, DC area. Wife just became open to being shared and is actively looking for her first experience, but Covid and life right now is making it difficult to do more then just sext with other guys.
That can still be pretty damn hot :)

Reactions: TxMatureHotWife, toolman2c and Gaezel
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Gaezel and Curiousone
Good day everyone, I am currently in Houston but going back to N.E. Oklahoma as soon as possible.
My first wife and I were in the lifestyle and she had a few boyfriends and lovers one being my best friend, she was free to fuck them anytime she wanted and said she didn’t care if I liked it or not, she did prefer me to reclaim her after every meeting though !
One thing she did that I really loved and miss is when got home from getting fucked she got out a wooden paddle and made me pull down my pants and underwear, grab my ankles and she scored her encounter on my ass ! When she fucked Sean and got home I knew my ass would be hurting for a couple of days after 6 hard licks!
she never did get to try BBC while we were together but had one in mind and did kiss him in the basement of the building they worked in and was looking forward to as was I ! But things happened in other parts of our lives and I divorced her.
im hoping to find another wife someday soon to do the same things with !!

• Love
Reactions: TxMatureHotWife, antoniodicro, toolman and 5 others
You can call mr drak a 24 bull from france
I love a hot chat with a horny hubby who enjoys showing off his pretty wife while we talk about all the fanasies you have for her.i don t save or share anything from private convos.

Reactions: TxMatureHotWife, Gaezel and (deleted member)
Wish you all the best. !!
Oldcuck said:
Good day everyone, I am currently in Houston but going back to N.E. Oklahoma as soon as possible.
My first wife and I were in the lifestyle and she had a few boyfriends and lovers one being my best friend, she was free to fuck them anytime she wanted and said she didn’t care if I liked it or not, she did prefer me to reclaim her after every meeting though !
One thing she did that I really loved and miss is when got home from getting fucked she got out a wooden paddle and made me pull down my pants and underwear, grab my ankles and she scored her encounter on my ass ! When she fucked Sean and got home I knew my ass would be hurting for a couple of days after 6 hard licks!
she never did get to try BBC while we were together but had one in mind and did kiss him in the basement of the building they worked in and was looking forward to as was I ! But things happened in other parts of our lives and I divorced her.
im hoping to find another wife someday soon to do the same things with !!

Reactions: TxMatureHotWife, Gaezel and (deleted member)
I am 43, married for 16 years but together for 22 years. We have a one year old son

• Love
Reactions: TxMatureHotWife, toolman, sswanabe and 6 others
Hello there everyone , 26 bull here. Had some experience with couples in the past few years but still looking for the perfect couple for me. Living in egypt is hard to find around but i travel alot so thats what make it happen

Reactions: TxMatureHotWife, Eagertostag, Readyu and 4 others
dig420 said:
Let us know a little about you. Location, what you're looking for, your experiences in the lifestyle... whatever you want to share!

Yes! Let us know something about you... whatever you wish to share we're interested in. Check out all of our AWESOME Forums and if you wish, stop by and ask me anything on my personal Forum as well. We want you to have a great time on the SLUTWIVES.com website! (((hug)))

View attachment 1806960© KHRISTY CREAMS ®
Thank you folks for almost 5 years of fun on your website. I started out as a newly minted cuck and it has been a journey for sure, My wife has tried every combination of slutting and we are starting the New Year with a big change. We live in Tijuana, Mexico and rents are high and income is low. I ran an ad offering a free room to two college students with "benefits" . This covered our status with our nosey neighbors, All they know is that we rented out spare bedroom to a couple of college guys. It is really working out well. We all got STD tests and they are fucking my wife without condoms and she is getting all the cock she wants and the guys are really happy also. I am sorry I didn't think of this arrangement sooner, t's a good Covid 19 defense and way more convenient than all the other things we have done to get her fucked. I hope this inspires more people to help a college kid and help themselves. Happy New Year !.

• Love
Reactions: TxMatureHotWife, Eagertostag, 69eatmore77 and 6 others
Welcome to the forum, Stupiddave!
Stupiddave said:
Hello, I'm a wannabe cuck, I suppose. My wife has always cheated on me through the years.
If your wife has always cheated on you through the years, that means you are not a wannabe cuck. It means you are a real cuckold.

Please recall the definition: cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife (meaning, of course, a wife who fucks one or more other men).

Whether a cuckold knows or does not know his wife is fucking other men, or knows and does not approve of that, or knows and approves of his wife fucking other men, or even assists his wife by helping her find other men to fuck, are all unrelated to the basic definition of a cuckold.

• Love
Reactions: TxMatureHotWife, Funlvwhtcpl, Jameswarsaw and 3 others
Stupiddave said:
True enough I stand corrected I suppose.
There's nothing wrong, of course, with being a real cuckold. In this forum, being married to a sexually-liberated woman who fucks other men is considered a plus.

Welcome again to the forum, cuckold Stupiddave!

Reactions: TxMatureHotWife, Eagertostag, Gaezel and 2 others
Very easy-going guy in extreme south Alabama. I'm retired, so I can travel, and don't mind doing so, within reason.

Ready to please new ladies. I like it when the hubby watches, and I'm not camera shy, if he wants to take pics or videos.

008.jpg 007.jpg 20210810_212723.jpg 002.jpg 001.jpg

• Love
Reactions: TxMatureHotWife, busteruk, Eagertostag and 9 others
Stupiddave said:
Thank you it was hard accepting my feelings about this i battled and battled myself but its nice to have a community. I used to not like the gut who hit on my wife and referred me here but now I like the dude
Sounds like you've come around to a much better attitude toward your sexy wife and her wannabe lover. (It doesn't seem entirely clear whether he was successful when he hit on her.)

Reactions: TxMatureHotWife, Gaezel, toolman2c and 1 other person
Stupiddave said:
Oh no he wasn't successful as far as I know.
Oh well. Maybe he and your wife didn't have the right chemistry.

Reactions: TxMatureHotWife, toolman2c and (deleted member)
Hey everyone. We are a 30 year old couple just starting to chat about her being a little slutty. We are newbies but she likes to show off for guys on the internet (especially big guys). We are both mostly submissive and excited to explore!

• Love
Reactions: TxMatureHotWife, Eagertostag, Jsowned and 9 others
36years, white, Copehagen. Not a classic Bull. But i love fucking others wifes and girlfriends. Dont mind a cuck watching or being there, but im all about the woman. Been fucking others wifes for more than 12years so far. Sex should be fun and filthy.
Love to please, the woman that is, leaving em filled up with cock and cum, is my duty ;)
Enjoying all you guys perv stories on here ;)

Malk

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TxMatureHotWife, Eagertostag, toolman2c and 5 others
I'm a 37 yo male from Denmark who likes to show off my 30 yo fiancé.

• Love
Reactions: HubbysBadHabit, TxMatureHotWife, Eagertostag and 6 others