• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tennessee blonde first post

• Thread startercinnamon
  • Start date
mm heheh well maybe it does i am definitely being a naughty girl showing my body like this on the interenet ;)

but its also a thrill and knowing that black men are looking at my naked body makes my heart beat fast !!

Cinnamon, your body is deliciously beautiful, and so ready for BBC to brighten up your life. Maybe you will find a way to sneak out and strut your sexy body to those who will be able to appreciate it more than hubby whose libido has fallen off with age.

Absolutely delicious, Cinnamon. When you find that lucky stud, you make sure he gets to fill you up with cum.

hmm hehe glad u like
i admit i do get excited by the idea of bareback sex with a black man
something about it seems so erotic and forbidden to let a black man cum inside me!

aw i'm not a slut :(
just someone whos had a wake up call and a bad marriage and now i'm starting to look around a bit at the things that ive always desired and say why not me too!

Good for you, now let me cum over and give you some hot loving with my BBC!

theyre on page 2
so lets see your pic kimmer551 ;)

You just don't see many white girls in Tenn with black men :(

great ass... pretty hair... lovely pink nipples and pale breasts... you look irish to me... and somehow I think I've seen you before? I was raised there but living in diff city now... i worked one summer with a girl who looks like you making pizza... she always made my dick hard... I know she liked me too :)

I could be wrong so I won't go further.

You definitely have a cute ass and great hair and I'd spend all day just fucking you doggystyle and enjoying the view.

I like your pale complexion and we'd contrast very well together.

hey i gotta ask did you go to father ryan HS?

I come back to Nashville about once a month for a weekend, have family there.

Even if you aren't the girl I knew back in HS you look fine and I'd love to be your secret lover and be your dark secret.

javonlacey@yahoo.com

Like I said that ass was made for doggy style fucking. I'd have to put your hair in a ponytail and spend a whole day taking you from behind. What's your height and stats baby?

Those pink nipples would look good with my black dick laying across them.

That mouth was made for sucking my black dick too. Just look at that sweet little mouth and pearly whites. I 'm going to make them even pearlier too LOL.

Hm you are a hot little bitch and I'd like to put a black baby inside you. If you can get away I come to Nashville about once a month and I know the city well. We could meet at a hotel room... I'm clean and discreet and you make my black dick hard as steel!

Somethin about your look says "made for black men" and I want to be the one to enjoy that white body, forget these other guys I'm your bull baby!

hmm u are nasty boy i see lol!
i like what you said about made for black men, i admit it excites me very much to think about a big black man putting his black baby inside me and my white tummy swelling up with it!

i'm 5' 2" 134lbs and i have blue eyes if you read the thread back a ways, about 36A-30-35 or there abouts

im glad you like my smile , i do love to use my mouth to please my man!

Users who are viewing this thread