• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tennessee blonde first post

• Thread startercinnamon
  • Start date
?

I'm sure the pics are great...just can't see them!

well now there's a first for me. Never saw a brotha who wouldn't share some white pussy with any other bro that wanted some. Good looking out there Javon.

we need the pics reposting

gasping

I'm a pirate, see, I never share the booty! Yarr!

I think her pix were on page 4 peeps.

So anyway little blondie I think it's hot that you're so short, and I think you'd look hot on my arm if we went clubbing.

Matter of fact, we make a damn nice looking couple. So why haven't you surrendered, Dorothy? The big black badass wolf has come for your pink riding hood (and nipples and the rest) and grandma's house ain't on the way.

You say you aren't happy so why not experience what you been fantasizing about? Otherwise I know you wouldn't be here. There's a look you see in some white girls that says "I was made to give black men pleasure" and you got it as strong as I've ever seen, and I've seen it a few times to know it when I see it.

I especially like your pale skin. You are going to look so hot with me behind you, or on top of you, or kneeling down in front of me... and that mouth, those lips... made for sucking black dick.

That's right baby, you have BDSL. Black Dick Sucking Lips. I bet all your life you have been hearing comments about those sexy lips. I bet all this time you didn't realize they were made special for a thick black dick, but evidently you know it now cause we are here meetin!

But first we'd spend an afternoon with me pounding that little blonde pussy doggy style cause you got an ass that I want to wake up every morning to.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, its time you showed us your face and those blue eyes you talked about. You know you want us horny black men to see your pretty little white face and we'll stroke our black dicks dreaming of putting you down on your knees to suck them until we fill your white mouth with a big load of hot black man cum. You want that, don't you baby?

cinnamon said:
check your mail javon
sorry i took the pix down here is another peek for you
i get very excited knowing big horny black men are seeing me naked!
its so naughty!

Dam baby,,,don't you know that juicy white booties is my krptonite. I love it dam.......drop me a line.

no doubt i got to hit this cute little blonde bitch. She's so ready it makes my dick hurt almost. I would pump that pussy for hours doggy style and cum so hard she'd hit the ceiling...

I want to rub my black dick on those pink nipples and I want to enjoy that sweet mouth for about, oh, the rest of my life?

she's only 5' 2" lol I would enjoy a toy like that !

I can finally see the pics on page 4 :eek:)

lol better save 'em before she takes them down again you know how skittish these wives are :hitit:

where the pics

Last edited by a moderator:
has anyone heard from cinnonam.....what part of tn?

10 inches in knoxville

Users who are viewing this thread