• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

terminated

• Thread starterjaneyuksub
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

janeyuksub

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2008
Hi

I think its been about two months since i was last here and there is a reason, which some of you might not agree with, but it has been amazingly important to me.

i got pregnant after a night with a white guy that was a mistake in the first place. At first it was an interesting idea but the more and more i thought about it and the longer i was pregnant the more it became incredibly clear that i could not have the man's baby because i have never seen him again firstly and secondly i just couldn't because it was an accident so i had the pregnancy terminated. i know i know, but for those of you who have never been in the position i was you could never understand.

Now that i am fully recovered i have also realised something else. Had the child been fathered by a black man, i would never have had it terminated in fact i would have loved it and raised him or her to know how special and superior they would be over us weak white people.

What does this make me?

• Love
Reactions: RussianSLUT, Gerwin and PhilippinesFun
You are sick! Not because of the termination but because of that warped reasoning of a black baby versus white. It was a baby regardless of race. Seek help! Or hopefully this is just a fantasy and not a real scenario.

Just as posted above. If this is real you are a sick freak!

janeyuksub said:
Hi

I think its been about two months since i was last here and there is a reason, which some of you might not agree with, but it has been amazingly important to me.

i got pregnant after a night with a white guy that was a mistake in the first place. At first it was an interesting idea but the more and more i thought about it and the longer i was pregnant the more it became incredibly clear that i could not have the man's baby because i have never seen him again firstly and secondly i just couldn't because it was an accident so i had the pregnancy terminated. i know i know, but for those of you who have never been in the position i was you could never understand.

Now that i am fully recovered i have also realised something else. Had the child been fathered by a black man, i would never have had it terminated in fact i would have loved it and raised him or her to know how special and superior they would be over us weak white people.

What does this make me?

Do you have access to a history book?

Afraid I have to agree with the general opinion. Not aborting if it was black is a stupid concept. A child is a child, and if you can't raise one that's fine. If you can, it should be with a worthy father, whatever colour they are.

janeyuksub said:
Hi

What does this make me?

It makes you a perfectly normal lady, of which the british people can be proud.

Reactions: Gerwin
white_man_loves_ir said:
It is NOT a baby human being at all.

It is just a few cells until it is actually born, NOT protected by the law. stop hounding the lady.
Wrong! It only takes twenty weeks until a baby is capable of surviving outside the womb. And the pictures I've seen of aborted babies sure look more like babies than cells to me.

Also, what the OP claim that she did was horribly racist and wrong, if she did it for that reason. Although I suspect this story is just made up BS like everything else on this site.

WHY is this person here? WHEN are we going to CLEAN this site up? BAAAAAARF...WRETCHHHH....PUUUUUKE! Come On...let's Get REAL!!!!

Iv'e read some shit on this site and seen some proper RSOLES in the chat room ..But this takes the biscuit, As Tommy said this is BS
A FANTASIST and narrow minded guy with F__k all better to do !!!
Grow up buster

To the baby murderer

May be you shouldn't try using skewered reasoning to get yourself out of the murder you know you committed.

Note to all- this murder talks of 'baby' and not fetus or cells here and has therefore made the distinction themselves - without any input or counter from anyone else.

If you believe your conception of superior then bringing another weak whitie into the world would be right for their eventual 18 - 21 year old worship themselves and perhaps learning this amongst all their black half brothers and sisters you will be having.

Remember though their black brothers and sisters will only be half black.

So what can u do about that considering black is superior and your mixig with your weak white, right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Having a baby is a 25-year commitment to loving and caring and encouraging it to become an adult who can contribute fully to society without a lot of hangups.

If a woman can't make that commitment for whatever reason, she is best not to go through with the pregnancy full-term.

A surprising number of men spend large amounts of time with their mates and not much time with their kids, so it is not a good idea for men to pass judgement on whether a woman can handle an unplanned pregnancy unless there is a massive commitment to share the baby rearing duties.

:mad::mad::nono: I think abortion is legalized murder, I regret your decision janey.. The child could of easily been adopted by a loving family if you couldent provide. What in my opinion makes it worse is preferring one race over another. Sorry for my rant, baby killing is a sore subject with me. Its too late for you, I realise......but I hope others reading this will rethink a similar decision. There are viable alternatives to the coat hanger or scissors in the babys neck.

Last edited by a moderator:
tommy19 said:
Wrong! It only takes twenty weeks until a baby is capable of surviving outside the womb. And the pictures I've seen of aborted babies sure look more like babies than cells to me.

Also, what the OP claim that she did was horribly racist and wrong, if she did it for that reason. Although I suspect this story is just made up BS like everything else on this site.

Right wing propaganda man!

Abortion is a good thing. Why do you our last two Presidents have allowed it and legalised it?

holy sh** you really, really, really, really need some help

I dont have respect for babykillers. Especially the racist one.

I hope u r fake, I seriously do!

janeyuksub said:
Hi

i got pregnant after a night with a white guy that was a mistake in the first place.

Why were you having sex with a white guy in the first place? You seem pretty totally a slut for black.

I hope the original poster was fake, but if not, she asked what her actions made her? Mostly she is dumb and stupid and completely ignorant of history.

This site and fantasies are a lot of fun for some couples, but the reality is that fat dicks aside, most black men are powerless in the real world. They (mostly) don't even care for their own children, leaving that up to the women they fuck. Look at their average education, work histories, and income, then figure out who is weak and who is in charge.

Lol at all the people who actually believe her and are getting upset about it.

SrBilong said:
Lol at all the people who actually believe her and are getting upset about it.

I agree and it always seems to be the same ones.

It is obvious that a lot of people on this website are here for strange reasons.
If you are not committed to inter-racial sex and risks involved, why are you here?

Some people drive their car too fast and crash it, but still claim it was an accident they could not prevent - "it wasn't my fault, the road was slippery and I did not realise it until too late".

If we expect white women to submit to black cock, and they become addicted to it, surely then we can understand why a black baby might seem more precious than a white baby? No point rearing a baby if you are not fully passionate about the pregnancy. It is a 25-year commitment to have a baby to get it to the stage it stops coming home asking for extra pocket money.

Reactions: Gerwin
Status
Not open for further replies.