• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Testing out the water

• Thread starterQuiet
  • Start date
Hahaha, thank you guys. I don't think i have that sexy of a body, but thank you guys for the comments. I like the detailed ones of what some of you want to do to me too :p

alright guys, this forum goes a bit too slow to keep our attention, but hopefully to stir it up one last time, my gf let me take this pic ;)

Attachments

• 0124101640-00.jpg
    0124101640-00.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 199
I want a full-frontal. I want her whole body on display.

I agree with Ryan. Show her whole body please.

Are you kidding us. Hot body, succulent tits, cute cunt. Just made as a cum-dumpster.

Gorgeous! you want to see what I have to offer?

Hey guys, the full body might have to wait until tomorrow, but of course I would like to see what you offer wife-lovin :p

Extremely tight pussy ;) lets just say, tightest i've ever had.

Attachments

• 0124101642-00.jpg
    0124101642-00.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 192
I don't know how i missed her, but damn. That's a nice pussy cat. She looks beautiful, her and her pussy.

Haha, yeah, Pinkyrod, i've never had anything like that. And thank you Valentine.

So good looking! Do you have any cream pie shots?

we can probably get a creampie pic :) Also, if there are any bull near UofI or in the summer we should be moving closer to ASU, let us know.

Quiet said:
Hey guys, the full body might have to wait until tomorrow, but of course I would like to see what you offer wife-lovin :p

Damnit this attachment manager is bullshit! message me a # and I can txt to u

Quiet said:
we can probably get a creampie pic :) Also, if there are any bull near UofI or in the summer we should be moving closer to ASU, let us know.

Ah please do!

here it is, i unloaded deep in her pussy.

Attachments

• creampie.jpg
    creampie.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 159
She's on the pill, we're both in our 20's and not ready for kids yet.

Well that's cool. Do you have any pictures of her feet? I bet they are amazing. Just like her kitty cat. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread