• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Amazing Adventures of The Black Prince and mKitty!!

• Thread starterwhatever
  • Start date

whatever

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 17, 2006
Well cucks and bulls as many of you know there is a hottie here by the name of mkitty that I have had the pleasure of satisfying for the past few months. We finally had the chance to hook up again, which was long over due. I have been so busy with work and we stay about 2 hours away from each other. But we have been craving to to have some hot and nasty sex. Anyhow, this night that we met, she wore this sexy outfit that had my bbc at attention immediately (1st pic). I told her to bend over the desk so I could get a few shots...then I planted my face in that sweet pussy of hers from behind. After awhile I put her up on the counter because I wanted to see her spread that pussy wide. She has such a beautiful kitty and was more than happy to spread it open for me (2nd pic). I once again planted my face in that pussy for her pleasure and mine. Most of you know that she is a squirter and the pipes were working just fine on this day. Her honey was so sweet.

Eventually I couldnt take anymore of the fourplay and had to allow the Prince to come out and play. I bent her over the desk and tap that ass from the back. Kitty has a very nice phat ass and it was a wonderful view from the back. Her pussy was very wet and accomadating....

Ill leave it here....will post more soon...here are a few pix

For those that need to catch up:
http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2902&highlight=mkitty

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3335&highlight=mkitty

Attachments

• Bending Over.jpeg
    Bending Over.jpeg
    94.5 KB · Views: 2,693
  • Spread Wide.jpeg
    Spread Wide.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 1,961
  • From the Back.jpeg
    From the Back.jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 2,439
  • damn.jpeg
    damn.jpeg
    156.9 KB · Views: 2,206
Awesome photos as always. Glad you decided to meet up again, you both make some of the most enjoyable threads on the site!

Can't wait to hear more :)

Black Prince

I ll tell you whatever!!!!!!!! As far as I am concerned, you are fucking MY Girlfriend and I am jealous.:p :p :p :p okdeacon USA

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

mKitty has to be the most amazing women, other than my wife!! My Wife and I have lived this lifestyle and it gets to a level of excitement that you can not even imagine, it has made our happy and secure marriage even better than we thought it could ever be. I do not have the pics, and I wish I did because I think back at the times we had playing with other Bulls and it only sems like a dream. Hopefully she will find someone soon again and I will have the pics to forever remind us of the enjoyment we had. Thanks mkitty for everything, you are a very interesting and beautiful person, who knows your love for your husband is very special, and as long as you have that you will always be happy having "extra" fun.

Loadman

I like a lot

Really looked like fun, thanks for sharing

The kitty got scratched

I'm glad to see the kitty gitting scratched again. You sure had her juicy. The best picture was the dark chocolate disapearing in the honey hole. Keep it up and please post more. Take care of the kitty.

Meow!

Hi cucks,

I thought I would share some of the story-telling fun!

As I drove to our favorite hotel, I was getting myself all wet thinking about the BBC I was going to enjoy. I was touching my kitty as I was driving down the interstate and kitty was getting sooo wet. I was excited about showing off my outfit and my new hotwife shoes. I also had my anklet on that BP had given me.

When I walked out of the bathroom in my outfit, sucking on a red lollipop, I saw the excitement in the Prince's eyes - and the bulge in his pants! :D

After the Black Prince had his fill of my honey in his mouth (which he did so well :p ), I was anxious to get his dick in my mouth! His cock is so big - I have to open wide. I love to explore his cock with my tongue and squeeze his balls in my hand. As I sucked on his BBC he slid his hand down to my drenched pussy. I love to get fingered while sucking on a dick.

As BP said, my pipes were working good. I was horney as hell and needed some wet and wild sex. Enjoy the pics!

Attachments

• Mmmm 2.JPG
    Mmmm 2.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 3,702
  • WETT.jpg
    WETT.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,728
  • WetClose.jpg
    WetClose.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 1,440
Absolutely Gorgeous and thanks for sharing it with all of us, :)

Can I watch?

PLEASE?

Just kidding. Awesome post(s).:D

Thanks Kitty

WHAT A WOMAN!!!!!WHAT A HOT WIFE!!!!!!:p :p :p :p okdeacon

Walking wet dream

Damn you are hot. I love the shot of that wet pussy spread wide. Those long sexy lips. But what happened to the brazilian wax job? If you need some help I'm here. Keep them coming, I'm a big fan.

where's tyhe wedding ring,look sexy with wedding ring

My 2 cents

cadman70663 said:
But what happened to the brazilian wax job?

The thing about the wax jobs is you gotta let it grow back a little to do it again.

melharrisme said:
where's tyhe wedding ring,look sexy with wedding ring
I took her wedding ring away - for mostly unrelated reasons. I haven't worn a wedding ring in 12 years.

I don't know the story to these pics, but they are a couple of my favorite from their last meet.

Attachments

• ImBusy.jpg
    ImBusy.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 1,790
  • GapeTool.jpg
    GapeTool.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 1,796
MSKitty

Awesome pics, I bet Kitty is one hell of a fuck in her asshole

please please more pics please she is so sexxy with that bbc

Brazilian or no brazilian it still looks good to me

I prefer it bare, but either way it is nice.

I was wondering what mKitty thinks of all the attention. It seems she is quite popular, for obvious reasons. She is hot. I was wondering why mrKitty isn't in any pictures? Hopefully he is getting some relief, if not he has one set of blue balls.:)

thank you for sharing!!! please keep us posted on you and the prince. you are truely one hot woman! this post with the catch treads post is truely amazing! one of the top posts here on this site!!! please post more stories and pics in the near future! thank you so much you are so hot!!!!!!!!!!

thanks very nice

holy #@$)*& fantastic work!

Users who are viewing this thread