• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Amazing Adventures of The Black Prince and mKitty!!

• Thread starterwhatever
  • Start date
OMG great pics thx

Beautiful hands, amazing legs, and a dynamite personality.
What are missing are gratuitous shots of breasts and feet. mKitty, do let us see them. Consider this a request from a fan.

Good Idea

faltooguy said:
Beautiful hands, amazing legs, and a dynamite personality.
What are missing are gratuitous shots of breasts and feet. mKitty, do let us see them. Consider this a request from a fan.

mKitty says Thank You very much. We need to take some new ones to show off all her progress in the gym anyway.

In the mean time, here are a couple of self-explanatory pics from this thread's meet to finish the story.

Attachments

• Cream.jpg
    Cream.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 766
  • CPie.jpg
    CPie.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 1,170
I like the "self-explanatory"!! Good story, keep it up (literally!!)
Panos

Bump

Just a reminder of where we left off.

Hot pics post more

Soon

Hang in there. mKitty and the Black Prince are about to come back into alignment, most likely with the Emperor behind the camera.

Mkitty you are one of the hottest wives on here, I love your black adventures

Patiently Awaiting....

I have been on a missing in action for awhile, but patiently awaiting the next meet with mKitty.....

The first pic is how I love to see mkitty the most...."face down ass up"

The second photo is what fucking gets my bbc rock hard and throbbing.....when she spreads that beautiful pussy wide open for me...

The rest speak for themselves....until our next meet....

bp

Attachments

• facedownassup.jpg
    facedownassup.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 939
  • spreadwide.jpg
    spreadwide.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 681
  • ass.jpg
    ass.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 572
  • DSC00758.JPG
    DSC00758.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 827
  • doggy2.jpg
    doggy2.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 649
Nice gape!

That is one nice gape shot, thank you! What a sweet pussy!

Mmmmm....I feel a tingle! The kitty must be getting warmed up! Can't wait for the next installment!

Gape

blubro said:
That is one nice gape shot, thank you! What a sweet pussy!

Yeah her pussy looks so sweet!. She gets me so horny when she spreads that kitty open, I love when Im hitting that phat ass from the back...and then I pull out for her to show me that gaping pussy......... only for the prince to dive right back in that gushing wet and creamy kitty..

Photos:

1-Patiently awaiting the prince
2-Im not an anal man, but that ass looks nice....I have to say.
3-She loves to pose for me...
4-Let me see that kitty baby!!
5-Don't you wish you could fuck this beautiful woman?????!!!!!......her pussy stays soaking wet, and I love it when she creams all over my BBC then pulls my cock out to suck it to her hearts content....:cool:

Attachments

• awaiting.jpg
    awaiting.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 367
  • DSC00749.JPG
    DSC00749.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 347
  • DSC00754.JPG
    DSC00754.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 638
  • DSC00752.JPG
    DSC00752.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 471
  • DSC00783.JPG
    DSC00783.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 512
I'm in love

Now I know why it's so hot to feel so inferior. MsKitty's thread is entirely beyond my experience- and I can say for certain it will always be so for the rest of my life since I am now well past my prime. The truth hits one like D cups in full swing right across the mouth. Maybe a better example here is a rock hard hard-on in the face. It's like everything I missed in life has come back to tease me-I love it. Thankyou for the pics and sharing that sweet sweet ass and pussy that's oh-so-fucking-wet. Showing me what I was never good enough for and bringing it back to life for me! 'Scuse me I gotta go now and examine some of those pictures more closely.

What can I say Mkitty love the new pics you are very HOT!

Users who are viewing this thread