• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The begining of transformation of my wife

wpete1276

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
This I a story I wrote several years ago after the night that transformed my wife into a black cock slut. This was the first time my wife tried black cock. I finally decided to post it. I did not realize how much that night would change my sex life.

Part 1
It is our usual Saturday night out and we are out to dinner. At dinner she orders a drink. Before dinner arrives she finishes that drink and order another drink. She has a few more drinks during dinner. The drinks are really having an effect on her. While we are eating she keep putting her hands on my leg and rubbing up and down my leg toward my crotch. Before dinner is through she is becoming really brave and rubbing my cock through my pants right there in the restaurant. When dinner is over we walk out to the car. As we are walking her hands are all over me. We get to the car and I start to drive home. While I am driving she leans over and unzips my pants. My cock is rock hard and she pulls it out. The second my cock springs free she drops her head to my lap and starts to suck my cock. I can hardly drive home but after struggling with my concentration I make it to the house.

When we get home she rushes into the house. I expect the fun time to continue in the house but to my surprise she tells me to hold on. She grabs her phone and head into the bathroom. I can hear her talking but I cannot make anything she is saying. Soon she emerges out the bathroom and comes over to me and starts to kiss me again. I ask “who was that?” She say “oh nothing.” I am still a little curious but I am way too horny to worry about it. As she is kissing me she leads me into the bedroom. We barely get into the bedroom and she starts to strip. I am amazed at the speed that she gets her clothes off. Before I know it she is completely naked standing in front of me. She asks me “I am I going to do this alone? What are you waiting for an invitation to fuck me?” She then walks over to me and almost rips my clothes off.

Once I am naked she starts to kiss me all over like a crazed woman. After kissing me for a few minutes she drops to her knees and start to suck my cock. Her head begins to bob up and down on my hard shaft. She moves her hand up to my cock and starts to stoke it. She increases the pace on my stiff cock. I am getting close to cumming when she stops her sucking and stroking. With an evil look she smiles and says “hold on I am not done with she yet.”

She then walks out to the hall and pull the computer chair into the room. “Sit” she barks at me. I sit down amazed because I have never seen she like this before. She then walks over to the edge of the bed and pull out a couple pieces of rope she has hidden under the bed. So she must have planned this. She uses the rope to secure my hands behind the back of the chair. Next she pulls out a couple more pieces of the rope that she has stashed. She uses that rope to tie my legs to the legs of the chair. I can barely move when she walks over to the edge of the bed and now she pulls out a bandana. She ties the bandana over my mouth so I cannot speak. She says “great now I got you just where I want you. I can do anything I want and she cannot do anything about it. ”

She drops to her knees and once again starts to suck on my cock. My cock is hard as steel from the way that she are acting. She is very vigorously bobbing her head along the entire length of my shaft. After several minutes my cock is completely covered in her saliva. She gets off her knees and straddles me on the chair. Her hand reaches between us and guides my wet cock into her pussy. Her pussy is so hotter and wetter then I think I have ever felt. She begins to bounce up and down on my cock. She rides my cock for several more minutes when her phone rings. To my surprise she almost jumps off me and answers her phone. She leaves the room when she picks up the phone so I cannot hear anything she is saying. She soon returns to the room with an evil grin on her face. I want to ask her who that was but with the bandana tied around me head I cannot say anything.

She once again straddles me and guides my cock into her wet pussy. She starts to ride my cock very hard. As she is riding my cock the door bell rings. When it does she lean over and whispers “I have a surprise for you. Well actually it is more for me but I think you will still enjoy it. Beside if you don’t enjoy it you can’t do anything about anyways. Either way you are going to sit there and be quite. If you don’t I will move you to another room. Do you understand me?” My mind is racing about what she could be talking about but I still nod my head yes. She crawls off of me and without putting any clothes on she leaves the room. To I assume answer the door. I can hear the door open and close but I cannot hear anything else that is going on.

I sit there bound to the chair barely able to move. It feels like she has been gone for hours when a very large very muscular black man walks in carrying her. She has mentioned her fantasy to fuck a black man but I never thought she would go through with it, boy was I wrong. She has her arms and legs wrapped around him as he carries her. The two of them are embraced in a very passionate kiss. His shirt is already off so I can only presume that is what took her so long in the other room. He is very dark compared to her lily white naked body. I am completely in shock over the scene and completely helpless to move or say anything. The two of them continue to kiss as he lets her down on her feet. I can now see that he is in very good shape and has six pack abs. As the two of them are kissing she reaches between them and starts to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. Once his pants are undone she starts to slide his pants and underwear off. As she slides his pants off his cock springs free. His cock is gigantic, hard as a rock and covered in large veins. His cock is larger than any of the toys that she has. I am not small. My cock is around six inches, but his cock is massive. It was at least ten inches long. It is as big around as her wrist and as black as charcoal. She continues to undress him. When he is completely naked she grab him by the hand and she moves so the two of them are directly in front of me. She says “I want him to watch me suck you beautiful black cock. I want him to get a good look at the huge cock that is going to fuck my tight little white pussy. I want him to see what a real mans cock looks like. I want him to watch me turn into the black cock loving slut I am.”

She drops to her knees and starts to lick his cock all over. She is like a crazed woman licking his cock. As she licks down the side she alternates taking his balls in her mouth and licking his cock. She continues to lick until his entire shaft is covered in her saliva. Then she takes his cock in her mouth and slowly bobs her head up and down his rock solid member. His cock is stretching her mouth wide open. She can only get a few inches into her mouth. She sucks for several minutes then she brings her hand up and wraps it around his shaft. His cock is so large she cannot even get her hand all the way around it. She proceeds to stoke the shaft of his cock as she sucks on the end of it. I can see her other hand move down her stomach. She slides her hands between her legs. She begins to play with her clit as she sucks his cock. She soon increases her pace and moans around the cock stretching her mouth. He says “You like my black cock don’t you, you little white slut. Your pussy has needed stretching by a huge black cock for a while now, hasn’t it.” She briefly takes the cock out of her mouth and say. “Yes my pussy has needed stretch by your huge black cock for a long time. Your cock is most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Since the first time I saw it in the picture I have dreamed about it stretching my tight white pussy and make making it yours.” Then she immediately resumes sucking on him. I am very surprise at the way that she is acting and the things that she is saying. I can hardly stand being tied down because the entire scene is driving me crazy. It is making my cock harder than it has ever been. The strain on my cock is unbearable and I need to relieve the pressure so bad.
After sucking his cock for awhile he picks she up and lays she on the bed.

He lies on the bed next to her. The two of them start to kiss as his hand begins to wander all over her body. The contrast of his dark hand and her white body is amazing. His hand slowly makes it way between her legs and she spreads them wide open for him. He inserts two fingers into her pussy and starts to finger her. Then he inserts a third finger in her and increases the pace. As his fingers are working on her pussy he starts to kiss down her body. He sucks on her breasts and she let out a low moan “ooooooooohhhhhh that feels sooooo goooooood.” He then proceeds kissing down her body. As he gets lower he crawls in between her spread legs and immediately dives into her pussy. He continues to lick her pussy and she starts to wiggle on the bed. As his tongue reaches her clit she moans. “Your tongue feels amazing, please don’t stop. Make me squirm like the little slut that I am. I am going to cum all over her face.” This makes him increase his pace on her clit and within a few seconds she arches her back as she orgasms.

Part 2

As soon as her orgasm subsides she orders him. “Enough of this lay down on the bed. I need your huge black cock inside me stretching my white little pussy. I want to be stretched and fuck like I have never felt before” I am shocked because I have never heard her talk like this. He does not waste any time and lies down on the center of the bed. As he lies down his huge cock sticks up like a flag pole. She grabs a bottle of lube and thoroughly covers his cock with it. She then crawls on top of him so that her pussy is directly over his massive cock. She spreads her lips open and begins to lower herself onto his rock hard member. She only gets the first few inches into on her first try. She reverses her direction and begins to rise up. Once she reaches the tip she again lowers herself down on his cock. She slowly begins to slide up and down on his cock. Every time she slides up his cock I can see her pussy lips being pulled out as his massive cock stretches her little pussy. Each time that she slides down his cock she takes more and more of him into her. Soon she has his entire cock buried deep into her pussy. The color difference between his cock and her white little pussy is amazing.

When she has his entire cock in her pussy she begins to bounce up and down on his cock. Soon she is sliding up and down on his cock at a rapid pace. She moans the entire time. “ooooohhhhh your huge cock feels so good. I have never felt anything this big. Stretch my white little pussy with your hard black cock. His little white cock could never stretch me like this. I don’t know why I waited so long to try this. I can understand why so many white women love huge black cock.” This must really turn him on because in one move he picks her up and rises off the bed. When he picks her up the two of them are directly in front of me. Her arms are wrapped around his neck as he holds her in his arms.

He starts to lift her up and down on his cock. As he does she begins to kiss him very passionately. He says “Your pussy is so tight. It can feel it stretching around my cock. You like my black cock fucking you don’t you?” She can barely respond “oooohhhh god yes. I love your black cock fucking me. Your cock feels amazing inside of me. Fuck me like I have never been fucked before. Make me into the black cock loving slut that I am.” I can see with each stroke he lifts her all the way up to the very end of his large cock. He then lowers her down the entire length of his shaft until his hard rod is buried to the hilt in her pussy. Every time his cock slides into her I can see her eyes roll back in her head. She is in a dream like state as he fucks her. For several minute he bobs her up and down the length of his long black cock. She moans as she orgasms “oooohhhh god I am cumming.” Her body shivers as she has the most intense orgasm I have ever seen. When her orgasm subsides she is completely breathless.

He lays her down on the bed. “Get on your knees you little black cock loving slut, so I can give that little white pussy a good fucking like it deserves.” She crawls onto the bed and looks over her shoulder. “Yes fuck me like this little slut deserves.” He positions himself behind her. As she reaches between her legs and guides his cock into her. He grabs her hips and shoves his entire cock deep into her pussy. He begins to pound his cock into her. With each trust he pulls his cock out to the very tip. Then he slams it back into her until he is buried deep in her pussy. Every time he buries his hard cock into her pussy she let out a low moan. She sounds like she is in total ecstasy from the pounding that his is giving her. He continues to slam his massive cock into her for the next hour. She begins to orgasm again. “oooohhhh please don’t stop. Make me cum all over you black cock.” Her body quivers as she orgasms. Then she collapses on to her stomach in a heap. He slides down on the bed behind her and begins to kiss the back of her neck. He continues to kiss the back of her neck. After she rests for several minutes she turns to him. “I want you on top of me. I want to look into your eyes as your huge rod penetrates me.”

She then rolls over on to her back. He crawls between her legs and guides his cock into her. He slides his cock into her all the way to the hilt. As he does she wraps her arms and legs around him. She kisses him as he starts to slide his cock in and out of her. “You cock feels amazing. I have never been fuck like this before. Your cock is stretching my pussy like I have never felt before. I want you to fuck me all the time. I am your black cock loving slut. My white pussy belongs to your black cock.” The two of them continue to slowly fuck while kissing. I have an excellent view of his cock sliding in and out of her. Her pussy lips are stretched to the max and they grip his cock with every stroke. Her face has a look of pure satisfaction on it as the two of them slowly fuck. I have never seen her enjoy sex this much. After what seems like several hours he begins to increase the pace that he is fucking her.

He starts to moan as he is getting closer to orgasm. She surprises me as she says. “Please shoot you cum all over my face. I want to taste you.” He pulls his cock out and climbs over her. When he pulls out I can see her pussy. It is very red and puffy. I have never seen her pussy stretch wide open like this. As he climbs over her he starts to jack off directly over her face. After a few strokes he growls as he reaches orgasm. His cock starts to shoot his sperm all over her face. He shoots several very large loads on her face and breasts. She is covered in what looks like a gallon of his hot white sticky goo. She then takes two fingers and wipe the sperm off her face. I am in shock and awe as she then sticks the fingers in her mouth and lick them clean. I have never seen she do that before. As she wipes the rest of his cum off she says. “You taste so good.” After she has cleaned herself off he gets dressed. As he gets ready to leave he says. “I would love to fuck that little white pussy of yours again.” She responds “I am positive you will. Your cock is the biggest thing I have seen and it is absolutely amazing. My pussy has never felt this well fuck. My pussy is going to need stretched out a lot more often. Now that I have found your cock I have no need for his small white cock anymore. I am your black cock slut and my white pussy will open for your cock any time that you want it.” She walks over to him wraps her arms around him and kiss him very passionately. She then follows him out the door.

After about ten minutes she comes back into the room. She walks over to me and grabs my cock. “I can see by your hard cock that she really enjoyed the show. I told you that you would enjoy it. I planned on fucking you but my pussy is too sore. Besides his huge black cock stretched me farther than any cock ever has. So I doubt I could feel your small white cock. So my hand will have to do.” She starts to stroke my cock. “His black cock was the biggest I have ever seen. I have never been fuck that hard. It felt so good. I am going to need his amazing black cock a lot. After having that massive cock in me I don’t think your cock will ever satify me. So my hand will have to do more often.” After everything I just watched and heard it only takes a few quick stokes and I explode. She unties one of my hands and walk over to the bed and collapses from exhausting. She is already asleep by the time I finish untying myself. I am left wondering who he was and how long she has been planning this. I would soon learn that everything see said was true and my sex life would change forever.

Sounds like a blast, but let me ask you: are you now a "cuck" in the relationship? Do you clean him/her off after they are finished or do you just hear about their escapades through your wife? Either way it sounds like you guys sex life has evolved into something UNREAL!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back