• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Djerba's Souk

Jf4uidf

Patricia
Beloved Member
May 20, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
This is a real story which happened to us in 2009 in Tunisia.
As you all know a Souk is a Bazaar where you find anything and everything in little shops spread into a city within the city.

Hubby is a big time fan of antiques and he decided that we would go and visit the Souk in search of some wonders. As it was a very hot day, I grab an easy to wear outfit:
Venice.jpg

It was light and perfect for this long walk.

After more than an hour of walking the souk, visiting shops, and getting brushed by a few passersby, I was feeling tired and thirsty. As I complained to Hubby, the owner of the shop we were in told me in a broken English "No worry darling, me have tea in back room". I tried to ask Hubby if I could accept, but he was already gone with a sales guy. So I followed the owner inside the shop. It was much bigger than you could imagine by the size of the front shop. At some point the owner grabbed my hand to lead me through the hallways. Finally, hand in hand, we arrived in a beautiful room very fresh thanks to a small fountain. There were already two old guys discussing, seated in very low couches. They raised and came to welcome me. First shaking hands, then taking me in a kind of hug were they managed to kiss my cheeks very close to my lips. So close that the second one had his mustache brushing my lips.

Anyway, they offered me to sit, which was not really easy thanks to my very short skirt and very low couch. I managed it without showing too much. Did I tell you that I never wear underwear of any kind? Then you can understand my concern.

They brought me hot tea, which was delicious, with a bitter taste that I did not recognize. They were also smoking Hashish as they call pot in northern Africa. They passed it to me and I drew some.
As we discussed, I told them how hot I was and how I loved this cool room.
One of the older guys seated next to me went to the fountain, grabbed a bowl, filled it with fresh water, then a towel and came back to me. He started pressing the fresh, water soaked towel to my neck and it was wonderful. I was feeling so good and relaxed that I lay back a little on my stretched arms to give him some room and I closed my eyes.
He was now dripping water on my cleavage and I was filling the water running down between my tits, down to my navel and further. It was delicious.

More to come if you like it.

Reactions: baddy145
deffo need more

Yes, please continue. I'd love to see where this story goes.

Let her rip!

I new my nipples must been sticking out through my largely opened blouse, the water dripping on the blouse as well as the cleavage. I didn't care. I was feeling so great. When I felt one hand opening the buttons of my blouse I kept my eyes closed. When I felt the blouse pushed down my stretched arms, I new I was now bare chested in front of those three guys. One of them started sucking my breast and it felt delicious. Then hands were on my thighs and pushing my short skirt up until they reached my cunt. They started feeling me, penetrating me and I opened my legs wide.
I felt a throbbing piece of meat along my cheek, when I leaned my head on the side, it got into my opened mouth and a huge dick started fucking my mouth.
Someone grabbed my hips and turned me around, which I did, without loosing my mouth prize. A second dick got into my womb and started fucking me too.
Soon after the dick in my mouth started spurting, I swallowed some, then drew my head back and received much more on my face and hair. It must have been quite a vision as the guy in me, started too to fill me with sticky spunk. It was so powerful that I had a huge orgasm. Then I felt the last guy come behind me. I thought he would take his turn in fucking my cunt be he had other ideas. He lubricated my ass with some of the waste coming from my womb, then sodomized me.
I am not a big fan of sodomy but that one was great. At some point I saw a flash... someone had taken a picture.
DSC03119.jpg

They were nice enough to give me a copy as a souvenir.

I was through my second orgasm when we heard my husband calling.
The guy who had just sodomized me cleaned his dick with my blouse, so I had to go back to the shop with a stained blouse and spunk in my hair.
What do you think my husband said when I came back to him like this?

Hi Ms. Jf4uidf,

Welcome to the forum! And, thank you for posting a photo of yourself and your husband (which, I must say, looks more like it was taken in Venice than Tunisia). Setting aside that detail, please tell your husband he’s very fortunate to have had his hand accepted in marriage by such a gorgeous, sensuous, strongly-sexual-looking woman as yourself.

Jf4uidf said:
This is a real story which happened to us in 2009 in Tunisia.

Hey, that’s OK… real stories are totally acceptable, and indeed even preferred in this forum…

Jf4uidf said:
As you all know, a Souk is a Bazaar where you find anything and everything in little shops [that are] spread into a city within the city.

Actually, I didn’t know that — perhaps because I’ve never been to Tunisia (although I’ve been to Morocco, many years ago)…

Jf4uidf said:
Hubby is a big-time fan of antiques, and he decided that we would go and visit the Souk in search of some wonders. As it was a very hot day, I grabbed an easy-to-wear outfit [photo]. It was light and perfect for this long walk.

Nothing wrong with that… some people are into antiques. And, of course, a long walk in hot weather, of which there’s no shortage in Tunsia, was a perfect opportunity to tempt the local men with your revealing outfit…

Jf4uidf said:
After more than an hour of walking to and around] the souk, visiting shops, and getting brushed by a few passersby…

Very good… your choice of attire was not in vain. The local men let you know they appreciated your your choice of outfit (and, needless to say, the contents of your outfit)…

Jf4uidf said:
I was feeling tired and thirsty. As I complained to my hubby…

Complaining was well-justified, since part of your husband’s job, of course, is to make sure you don’t get tired and thirsty…

Jf4uidf said:
…the owner of the shop we were in told me, in broken English: "No worry, darling, me have tea in back room.”

…but, ah-ha… as it happened, the shop owner was more closely attuned to the needs of his unexpectedly gorgeous visiter…

Jf4uidf said:
I tried to ask Hubby if I could accept, but he was already gone with a sales guy.

Oh oh… your husband took a big risk, letting his preoccupation with antiques get the upper hand over the requirement that he pay attention to the needs of his sensuously-gorgeous wife, in the presence of local Tunisian men…

Jf4uidf said:
So, I followed the owner inside the shop. It was much bigger than you would imagine from the size of the front shop. At some point, the owner grabbed my hand to lead me through the hallways. Finally, hand in hand, we arrived in a beautiful room very fresh thanks to a small fountain. There were already two old guys discussing, seated on very low couches. They stood and came to welcome me. First shaking hands…

As a concession to the need to seem proper…

Jf4uidf said:
… they took me in a kind of hug, were they managed to kiss my cheeks very close to my lips. So close that the second one had his mustache brushing my lips.

They quickly moved on to a warmer form of greeting…

Jf4uidf said:
Anyway, they encouraged me to sit. This was not really easy, thanks to my very short skirt and the very low couch. I managed it without showing too much.

You can be sure that however much you showed while accepting their offer to sit down and relax, it was noticed and greatly appreciated…

Jf4uidf said:
Did I tell you that I never wear underwear of any kind? Then, you can understand my concern.

No, you didn’t mention that. Thanks for including this relevant detail. There’s no doubt that it’s entirely appropriate for a proper married woman, such as yourself, to be as comfortable as possible by refraining from wearing underwear. And it is, in fact, easy to understand that you may have been concerned that the men you had been introduced to may not have seen enough, as you sat down on their low couch, to appreciate this gesture on your part…

Jf4uidf said:
They brought me hot tea, which was delicious, with a bitter taste that I did not recognize. They were also smoking hashish, as they call pot in northern Africa. They passed it to me and I drew some.

Thereby accepting their attempt to increase your feelings of relaxation in your unfamiliar surroundings…

Jf4uidf said:
As we discussed, I told them how hot I was and how I loved this cool room. One of the older guys seated next to me went to the fountain, grabbed a bowl, filled it with fresh water, then a towel and came back to me. He started pressing the fresh, water-soaked towel to my neck, and it was wonderful. I was feeling so good and relaxed that I lay back a little on my stretched arms to give him some room, and closed my eyes.

He was not ignorant of your needs…

Jf4uidf said:
He was now dripping water on my cleavage and I was filling the water running down between my tits, down to my navel and further. It was delicious.

Sensing your positive responses, he continued…

Meanwhile, perhaps the tea house owner had informed your husband (gesturing out the door) that you had decided to move on, and — clutching his newly-purchased prized antique — he was anxiously searching the surrounding sauk, looking for you…?

Jf4uidf said:
More to come, if you like it.

By all means, please continue. This is a fascinating story of romance and intrigue...

—Custer

Dear Custer,
Thank you for paying so much attention.
You deserve a reward, please ask what would make your day.
Effectively you noticed that the picture was taken in Venice. I never said it was taken the day of my Tunisian adventure, just that it was depicting the outfit I wore that day.
Congratulations, I enjoyed reading you as much as you enjoyed reading me.
Patricia

Hope you tell us the answer about sperm in your hair and what your hubby said about it.
Would you be pleased if your hubby was taken to the back room and been given anal as well, so he could appreciate what it must have felt for you?

Jf4uidf said:
Dear Custer, Thank you for paying so much attention.

Hey, you're welcome, Ms. Patricia...

Jf4uidf said:
You deserve a reward...

Thank you, ma'am. Almost every day I tell someone "I deserve an award," but they always respond by looking somewhat strangely at me, as if to say "you're joking, right...?", then they laugh. I'm pretty sure you're the first person... certainly the first gorgeous woman... who has ever actually said that to me.

Jf4uidf said:
...please ask what would make your day.

When Clint Eastwood says that, it usually means "please do something that would justify me shooting you." But, since you aren't Clint Eastwood, it would probably be to meet you in person. Unfortunately — given where I live — that isn't likely to happen. I.e., it would not just involve either of us merely driving down the street a ways.

Jf4uidf said:
Effectively, you noticed that the picture was taken in Venice.

Ah ha...

Jf4uidf said:
But, I never said it was taken the day of my Tunisian adventure, just that it was depicting the outfit I wore that day.

Good point, and an effective parry — so, I won't launch into a lengthy critical rant...

Jf4uidf said:
Congratulations, I enjoyed reading you as much as you enjoyed reading me. —Patricia

Cool. Thanks for your reply, sexy Ms. Patricia...

Jf4uidf said:
I knew my nipples must been sticking out through my largely-opened blouse…

That, of course, being among the advantages of traveling sans bra and other cumbersome underwear…

Jf4uidf said:
…as the water dripping on my blouse, as well as down my cleavage. I didn't care. I was feeling so great.

After cutting you in on their hashish, as well as their tea, can it be your hosts anticipated your feelings of “greatness”…?

Jf4uidf said:
When I felt one hand opening the buttons of my blouse, I kept my eyes closed.

At times, feigning ignorance of what’s happening can get you a long ways…

Jf4uidf said:
When I felt my blouse pushed down my outstretched arms, I knew I was bare-chested in front of those three guys.

Certainly, no one would deny that was a widely-recognized gesture of international good will on your part…

Jf4uidf said:
One of them started sucking my breast, and it felt delicious.

Ah… your gesture was reciprocated, when one of your hosts acted on his awareness that sucking your tit was, in response, an appropriate gesture of international good will…

Jf4uidf said:
Then, I felt their hands on my thighs, pushing my short skirt up until they reached my cunt. They started feeling me and penetrating me, and I opened my legs wide.

Oh my…

Jf4uidf said:
I felt a throbbing piece of meat along my cheek. When I leaned my head to one side, it entered my opened mouth, and a huge dick started fucking my mouth.

Oh my goodness…

Jf4uidf said:
Someone grabbed my hips and turned me around, which I did without loosing my mouth prize. A second dick entered my womb, and began fucking me as well.

Their international gestures of welcome became warmer and warmer…

Jf4uidf said:
Soon the dick in my mouth started spurting. I swallowed some, then drew my head back and received much more on my face and hair. It must have been quite a vision as the guy inside me also began filling me with sticky spunk. It was so powerful that I had a huge orgasm.

Excellent! It’s good to hear you responded appropriately to their welcoming gestures…

Jf4uidf said:
Then, I felt the last guy come behind me. I thought he would take his turn fucking my cunt, but he had other ideas. He lubricated my ass with some of the waste coming from my womb, then sodomized me.

Oh my goodness gracious…

Jf4uidf said:
I am not a big fan of sodomy, but that time it was great.

Perhaps your previous experiences suffered from insufficient lubrication, but your hosts knew how to rectify that problem…

Jf4uidf said:
At some point I saw a flash... someone had taken a picture. They were nice enough to give me a copy, as a souvenir.

Nice! Never let it be said the Tunisians are not up-to-date with digital technology at times when that’s de rigueur. And, it was indeed very kind of them to give you a copy so you, as well as they, would have evidence of your adventure. Perhaps they suspected your husband, and all your friends and relatives, might not believe you if you merely told them all about it verbally…

Jf4uidf said:
I was completing my second orgasm when we heard my husband calling.

Oh oh…

Jf4uidf said:
The guy who had just sodomized me cleaned his dick with my blouse, so I had to go back to the shop with a stained blouse…

Which brings to mind the stained “little blue dress” saved by a (U.S.) White House intern a number of years ago, which subsequently became famous…

Jf4uidf said:
…and, spunk in my hair.

Great! How could anyone doubt your account of your adventure, when presented with such convincing evidence…?

Jf4uidf said:
What do you think my husband said, when I came back to him like this?

It’s tempting to accept your invitation to guess, but I’ll resist the urge because I’m pretty sure I’d get it wrong. What did he say…?

Come on guys, you can give it a try as to what my husband's said when I came back to the shop!
And Custer you just eluded the promised reward with distance issues...

Jf4uidf said:
Come on guys, you can give it a try as to what my husband's said when I came back to the shop!

OK, OK... I'll guess he said: "Ah, my lovely Ms. Patricia... I see you've enjoyed a pleasurable cup of tea..."

Jf4uidf said:
And Custer, you've just eluded the promised reward with distance issues...

Sigh.... as a substitute, how about a full-face photo of you and your no-doubt handsome husband, wearing a suitable outfit of your choice...?

Custer Laststand said:
OK, OK... I'll guess he said: "Ah, my lovely Ms. Patricia... I see you've enjoyed a pleasurable cup of tea..."

Sigh.... as a substitute, how about a full-face photo of you and your no-doubt handsome husband, wearing a suitable outfit of your choice...?
This request can only be done on a private email my friend. With a commitment from you not to republish it anywhere

Tokyocouple said:
Sad to see another fake ass story here.....
Why don't you enlighten us with your own stories rather than criticize others? Smart ass

Jf4uidf said:
This request can only be done on a private email my friend. With a commitment from you not to republish it anywhere.

OK... you win, Ms. Patricia. Wanting to maintain your anonymity is more than reasonable.

How about my guess? Did I get it right? If not, what did your husband say when you re-joined him in the Tunisian outer shop, after your... ahem... pleasurable "cup of tea"...?

This could turn out to be a very hot story, if only I could guess what was said. The photo you supplied looked authentic - I did not mind the eyes becing covered over. Your bodies look good (and sexy).

He must have said, "good for you girl, but I wished I could have watched it happen to you. Let's go home and I will eat the creampies they gave you, before they ooze down your legs to your toes".

He just said with enthusiasm: "Look what I've found!"

Jf4uidf said:
He just said with enthusiasm: "Look what I've found!"

That's was an impressive demonstration of lack of perception. Stunning, in fact. It would seem a clear illustration of men being substantially less perceptive than women vis-a-vis interpreting not just body language, but a broad range of other behaviors as well.

I definitely would not have guessed that. So, you win again, Ms. Patricia...

And that's not the end of the story either :)

Users who are viewing this thread