• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

the film THE CUCKOLD

swipe

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
I did steal this off another IR website and I hope it's ok to post here.

If it isn't I'll do the thirty lashes or time or banning

Lookz like a very interesting film

Screening THE CUCKOLD for the first time in Buffalo, NY (where it was filmed) on the 14th of Aug.

A fictional IR cuckolding cfilm ****** on the IR scene.

"THE CUCKOLD pushes the camera lens through the peephole of American taboo, focusing at the point where racial and sexual tensions collide. Bold and provocati ve, THE CUCKOLD delves into the lives of six Americans from disparate worlds - from the suburban ideal to the urban real in a tale woven together by the threads of deceit, lust, and primal vengeance .

It has been described as 'Desperate Housewive s' meets 'Boyz in the Hood'. "

Explicit and Racially honest dialogue.

YouTube - THE CUCKOLD (2006 teaser trailer) thecuckoldmovie.com

The Cuckold Movie

Guy Balotine in the role of 'Mark Carmichae l'
Addison Henderson as 'Broderick Bellamy'
Peter Johnson as 'Maxwell'
Amber Paul as 'Nicole Bellamy'
Tobin Tyler as 'Luther'
and
Tracey B. Wilson as 'Shannon Carmichae l'

"The forbidden is no longer hidden."

Yep

Tell me about it! Yeah it's taken forever but from the little I've seen maybe it was worth waiting for. I think it probably has a great chance at a greater level of educating the public and possibly bringing more people to think about their own desires and giving it a higher level of interest for IR and the concept of cuckolding. But I have no idea how well released it will be.
Again all I can say is it's a film that certainly interests me and has since I first saw it.
Just wish I was in that part of the world that I could go see it!

That coool eventually i feel this might be the pioner movie to eventually some how a movie being made of it.. in holllywood way..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back