• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

the first of me

• Thread starterjc104fun
  • Start date

jc104fun

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 3, 2009
I am a very well brought up young lady and happily married, also rather well used! I wondered what sort of comments I might get from black gentleman. So here are some pictures of me, questions and comments welcome.

Attachments

• Image01.jpg
    Image01.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 558
  • Image02.jpg
    Image02.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 397
  • Image04.jpg
    Image04.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 477
  • Image10.jpg
    Image10.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 350
  • Image11.jpg
    Image11.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 387
2 more

2 more of me

Attachments

• Image12.jpg
    Image12.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 297
  • Image16.jpg
    Image16.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 516
hey. nice pics. :D:D

see my pics as well :D:D

damn luv to tear up that little white ass ofyours

The white gentlemen like you too.

very nice im looking forward 2 when u unvail the beautifull body u have. X

some very hot pics. i'd love a shot

Nice keep em coming

damm baby, i get the vibes from your pictures that you need a hard blackman to use you. i would bet you are a very submissive women. the kind of a women that needs a black daddy to spank you, hold you and fuck you

blackmatt said:
damm baby, i get the vibes from your pictures that you need a hard blackman to use you. i would bet you are a very submissive women. the kind of a women that needs a black daddy to spank you, hold you and fuck you

Yes blackmatt, submissive is my middle name. I enjoy being made love to but, I love to be “taken” by a man and used as he sees fit!

Great pics. You have an awesome body. Great nipples and a sexy round ass. It'd look sexy with my large, dark hand gripping it and smacking that fair ass of yours. Feel free to put up more pics!

jc104fun said:
I am a very well brought up young lady and happily married, also rather well used! I wondered what sort of comments I might get from black gentleman. So here are some pictures of me, questions and comments welcome.
i found u *****..i just registered...i wanna see sum pics of u getn fucked ..suckin sum dick

Hey you very fine.

love to break you in to be mine.

Give you joy like you never had before

Where u from girl

Last edited by a moderator:
BlackMasterForWf said:
Hey you very fine.

love to break you in to be mine.

Give you joy like you never had before

Where u from girl

I am from the UK and have only been used by black once. It was a few years back and quite a shock!

Hi From a fellow Brit You are very hot and deserve a nice BBC

my first black

I wasn’t very old at the time, certainly not a virgin but not as experienced as I believed I was! I went to a party on an US air base and there met mark, somewhat older than me. All girls have heard about black men! So I was only to keen to sneak off to his room. The usual kissing sucking and fingering and yes I was impressed with what I had in my hands and mouth, no problem! Until I noticed my mouth was getting fuller and fuller and I was laid back on the bed. The length and girth it had grown to totally left me breathless for the first few minutes inside my cunt. He easily got me into any position he wanted, feeling the length going inside me in the doggy position was very interesting! He came inside me and left me with pussy farts! And a sore cunt for days. I also ached in parts I didn’t know I had.

mmm baby! Would love to tag you! Let me trim that bush first though!

some more from a very naughty evening

My husband had business colleges around for dinner before there flight home. After eating they still had three hours before needing to be at the airport. It was decided that I should pose for them to kill time!

Attachments

• img167.jpg
    img167.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 108
  • img168.jpg
    img168.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 104
  • img169.jpg
    img169.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 132
  • img172.jpg
    img172.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 128
  • img173.jpg
    img173.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 339
the rest

the rest

Attachments

• img174.jpg
    img174.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 127
  • img176.jpg
    img176.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 91
  • img177.jpg
    img177.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 180
  • img179.jpg
    img179.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 175
Very hot looking, will your hubby let you entertain his co-workers? Or have bbc?