The Heather Locklear thread

• Thread startersexylittleslut
  • Start date

sexylittleslut

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2005
So Fucking Sexy she deserves her own thread!!!
Any black men here like to pump some big cock into this hot little blonde??

I can flood this thread with pics so please share your thoughts and comments and lets give Heather the attention she deserves. If you can fake pics please feel free to take some and fake them but please post them back in this thread so we can keep them all together.

Let's start it off with some pics of that hot little ass of hers!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 925
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 1,040
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,422
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,314
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 1,295
More of that tight ass!
I'm thinking she could handle a hard bully'ing...

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 410
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,038
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 609
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 422
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 676
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 428
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 372
Such a beautiful gap!!

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 566
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,072
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 601
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 474
Last edited by a moderator:
Heather Locklear has no azz!! Never did, never will.. Whatever azz you think you're seeing is obviously an optical illusion.

bigstink9 said:
Heather Locklear has no azz!! Never did, never will.. Whatever azz you think you're seeing is obviously an optical illusion.

If you don't like the woman then why even comment? You obviously had the urge to open the thread......the least you could say is thanks!
I happen to love that ass and I can't be the only one!
You telling me if she bent over in front of you you wouldn't hit it??

Great Thread! I will always remember the epsiode when she was kidnapped by white slavers. Shame she was rescued!

Sexylittleslut, you're on point. My bad, to each his own. Yeah I'd hit it, I'm an equal opportunity pussy slayer. But I'd be thinking of a female w/ massive J-lo bunz!!

bigstink9 said:
Sexylittleslut, you're on point. My bad, to each his own. Yeah I'd hit it, I'm an equal opportunity pussy slayer. But I'd be thinking of a female w/ massive J-lo bunz!!

It's all good!
Your right, to each his own but I was gonna say you can't tell me you wouldn't enjoy pumping some big black dick into her tight little ass!! For a skinny girl She do got some nice big tits though!!
I knew you couldn't turn away from this hot little blonde!
More pics coming real soon.

Save your energy Heather... the brothas here at the DC are gonna wear you out girl!!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 277
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 709
Imagining her surrounded by lots of big black cocks!!

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 1,048
I have the big buns but you have to know that Heather is Hot in every way and we all know she likes em big. I would not be surprised if she has an 8 inch minimum.

She is smoltering Hot! Heather is one of the sexier Hollywood Babes!

Would you just look at the banging body on this sweet little blonde!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 433
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 579
If someone could find and post the pics from her smoldering hot love scene with Blair Underwood on the short-lived NBC show LAX it would be a great contribution to this thread. I myself have been unable to find them.

If i can find the time, I'll what I can do about Heather. I hadn't thought about her in awhile but after reading this thread, yeah she needs some black dick.

AnimalKracker said:
If i can find the time, I'll what I can do about Heather. I hadn't thought about her in awhile but after reading this thread, yeah she needs some black dick.

Yeh she does...in the worst way!!!
For a sweet little babe put a BBC deep inside her and I bet shed turn into a wild bitch taking everything thrown at her!

Looking forward to what you got AnimalKracker!

...by the way Pimp, I may have some caps from that sceen, let me look!

Heres a couple more.

Love the pic of her leaning on the car. Would love to see a big muscular black dude behind her with his hands coming up from underneath and squeezing her tits as he grinds on her ass!!!!!!

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 416
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 219
I sure hope you have those captures from LAX as I never saw the episode myself but heard it was fairly hot for television.

Heather Locklear is my kinda white woman. Mature, slim, blonde (although fake), and a nice tight ass. I don't care if she doesn't have a big ass, for a woman her size, her ass is perfect. I fantasize about fucking her raw and blasting my cum so deep in her MILF white pussy.

I remember being younger watching her on Melrose Place and she used to prance around in her short tight skirts. Plus she was such a slut on that show I loved it. Lets see I had to be about 14 or 15.

She is the only reason why I watched Spin City also. I swear she looks like she doesn't age. That sure is some grade A white pussy right there!

IndyBlkBull said:
Heather Locklear is my kinda white woman. Mature, slim, blonde (although fake), and a nice tight ass. I don't care if she doesn't have a big ass, for a woman her size, her ass is perfect. I fantasize about fucking her raw and blasting my cum so deep in her MILF white pussy.

I remember being younger watching her on Melrose Place and she used to prance around in her short tight skirts. Plus she was such a slut on that show I loved it. Lets see I had to be about 14 or 15.

She is the only reason why I watched Spin City also. I swear she looks like she doesn't age. That sure is some grade A white pussy right there!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
I knew there was at least one brotha out there that would like to tear that sexy ass up!!!
Love to see you have your way!!
By the way, I got some pics of her in Melrose wearing those short little skirts....stay tuned!

If I could be the director of an interracial gangbang movie staring Heather Locklear this is the dress I would have her wear for you.
Don't even take it off her, just pull the straps down off her shoulders and lift that little dress up.
Could you imagine..!!??!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 167
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 131
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 94
  • 4.jpg