• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Issiah Thomas slut

• Thread starternycman38
  • Start date

nycman38

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 1, 2006
Intern who had sex with NY Knick Issiah Thomas - in his truck:

kathleendecker2.jpg

kathleendecker.jpg

hey, good for Isaih or however the fuck he spells his name. I always though he was gay!

wrong guy

she had sex with Knick guard Stephon Marbury. Not Isiah Thomas. In his SUV and near or on the campus of St. John's University. Her name is Kathleen Decker and she was Madison Square Garden intern. 24 years old. She claims it was a "poor decision" to do Marbury. Yeah, right! (But the next night she was in the lockerroom taking care of the rest of the lowly black Knicks players) Well, that is a good fantasy anway.

I agree

pimpology101 said:
She looks awfully mainsh to me.

Yeah, she does look kind of manly...it must be that squared jawline. But look at that ass and those tits!! Nothing manly there. Hell, I'd hit it. That's why doggy style was invented for women like this with great bodies and not so great looks.

who's this bitch, now?

i havnt been followin his case....but i du know this much......when tha story first broke....tha woman that accused isiah thomas iz black.....looks like tha knicks r gettn more pussy than wins......

from the neck down she's a hottie. would luv to have watched that encounter. :clap:

From a news story...big time slut for BBC!

Marbury admitted in Manhattan federal court on Wednesday that he scored with the intern in April 2005 after brashly asking her, "Are you going to get in the truck?"

"Yes" was the answer, according to the married Knick, who admitted to having subsequent steamy meetings with the intern.

Decker, who was also romantically linked to Marbury's cousin, waited until November 2005 to tell supervisors about her fling with the point guard, and he was never questioned.

Users who are viewing this thread