• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Neighbor (part 2)

sissycuck9

New around here...
Beloved Member
It was amazing watching how much my wife changed after Aaron put me in my place. Where she used to be very respectful and kind to me, now she generally just ignored me.
I hated the chastity tube - and I hated the humiliation of having to ask another man's permission to touch my self.
Aaron came over almost every day after class to screw Jen. I got used to coming home from work every day to the sounds of my wife's loud squeals and begging in the bedroom. I would mind my own business until the noise stopped. That meant it was time for me to take my turn with my wife.
With my poor little penis squeezing hard against the confines of it's unyielding pink cage, I would crawl between her legs and repeat the demeaning task of licking the fresh wad of cum.
Jen had it made. But she had an idea. With a young stud to satisfy her need for cock and a submissive wimp to attend to her when the stud was through with her, what more could she want?
"Honey, what would you do to be allowed out of your chastity tube for an entire day?" she asked one afternoon as I attended to her sopping pussy. I could hear Aaron chuckling.
"Anything" I said. I needed release so bad.
"Well I have an idea", she continued. "If you do just as we say and do some things we want you to do over the next week, we'll let you out next Friday for the entire day so you can wank just as much as you want."
I grunted my approval as I continued licking and swallowing.
"Okay sweety, here's the deal. Aaron's apartment needs a good deep cleaning, kind of like my pussy. So what you need to do for the next week is go clean his apartment while he's hear making love to me."
This didn't sound fair at all.
"If you do a really good job every day until Friday, you'll get to spend all day stroking your itty bitty little thing and spurting little drops of cum. What do you say honey?"
As usual I started to cry, but I nodded my head as I slurped up the last few drops of cum.
"Good. Oh, and there's one more thing. I think you should be appropriately dressed for this. Do you know that big adult store on the east side of town? Well here's what I want you to do. Go in and ask one of the sales people if they can help get you fitted for the frilliest french maid's outfit they have. I'm sure they'll enjoy helping you out."
They both snickered.
I looked up at Aaron. "What if I say no?" I asked.
"Then I guess I just won't be able to give you that key you want so much then will I?" he replied with a sneer.
The next day I found myself outside an adult superstore, more terrified than I'd ever been before in my life. Twice I started to walk in but quickly ran back out.
Finally I managed to muster up the courage to tell the girl at the counter what I was looking for. I'd been insructed to show whoever was helping me each outfit after I tried them on, so I had to endure the unbelievable humiliation of trying on multiple maid outfits and walking out of the changing room to parade in front of the sales associate and get her opinion. Soon there were several more of the store employees waiting outside the changing room door to witness the show.
They weren't shy about giving their opinions.
I tried and retried the various skirts, hose, heels and aprons, much to the amusement of the small crowd that had gathered.
Finally there was a concensus. The perfect combination of short black skirt with massive frills that bounced as I walked, frilly white apron, white stockings, black heels, and lacy white panties had been found.
One of the girls shouted "she needs a paddle - every maid needs to have a paddle!".
No no no. I shook my head.
There was a jovial chorus of approval from the rest of the crowd. "That's what maids are for - doing the chores and bending over for a good paddling!".
I'd been told to buy whatever the store employees thought was best.
I walked out of the store with a beet red face and a bag with a ridiculous french maid outfit and a wooden paddle to the continued giggles of a very amused adult store staff.
Aaron and Jen were equally amused when I tried on the outfit for them. I just looked at the floor in humiliation as they laughed.
"What's the paddle for?" asked Jen.
I told her the staff at the store had said that every maid needs to be paddled.
Jen thought that was hilarious.
"Tell you what hon, I definitely want to give you a paddling with that thing, but I'll wait until you've finished today's cleaning."
I started to protest, but Aaron silenced me with a quick jingle of his keys.
"Now go over to Aaron's apartment and get to work, sweety. His roommate is home, so just knock and he'll let you in."
Walking past the neighbors' houses and apartments to get to his apartment was dreadful, and I couldn't run because of the terrible high heels. When Aaron's roommate opened the door I scurried in right away, not saying a word.
I got right to work as he laughed then turned his attention back to the tv. Today was laundry and the dishes - I was to get as much of Aaron's laundry done as I could and do all the dishes piled up in the sink.
It was a miserable two hours.
Jen didn't forget about the paddling either. I stayed in my outfit while I did my usual duty of cleaning her pussy, and when I finished up she told me to go fetch my paddle.
Aaron watched in amusement as I gingerly bent over my wife's lap. The horrible little skirt and frills flipped up, ******** my panty-clad bottom to the world. I tried to reach back and cover myself but was ordered otherwise.
"What do you think honey - should a maid be spanked on her panties or her bare bottom?"
"Panties, ma'am" I replied.
"Hmmm...I don't know about that" she said as she pulled the lacy panties down to my thighs.
I hadn't been spanked since I was a child. I couldn't believe how much the paddle stung as she demonstrated what she thought of me. I couldn't take it. I put my hand back to stop the stinging swats and ****** my way up.
This made Jen pretty unhappy. "Get back down here!" she commanded.
I shook my head.
"Aaron, can you take care of this wuss?" Jen asked.
Aaron didn't hesitate. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the edge of the bed as he sat down.
"Don't you ever disobey her again" he ordered as he plopped me over his knee. I tried reach back and protect myself, but he grabbed and twisted my arm as Jen gave him the paddle.
Intense, memorable discipline is a very effective way of establishing authority and enforcing obedience. After having my bottom thoroughly warmed, I never disobeyed Aaron again. I gradually got used to changing into my maid outfit every day and doing as I was told. Bending over for paddlings became second nature. And I would look forward all week to Friday, when I was let out of my chastity device for the day. The threat of extra time spent over someone's knee or less time with my dicklet free kept me perfectly obedient.

Wow, amazing set of stories, keep them coming! What else have they made you do? Have they involved the roommate? He seems to know all about it, I find it hard to believe he hasn't gotten in on the action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back