• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Pic that ruined a relationship...

• Thread starterPrissyHottie
  • Start date
Christ your sexy! Love you breasts!!!

Does your boyfriend know how bored you are and what might happen as a result? A lot of us brothas are already hitting on you. And we're pretty damn good. Wouldn't be surprised if one of your next pics is you doing it with a brotha.

Anyone who goes around calling himself a "brotha" online is clearly a white guy pretending to be black.

fucking hell woman!!, your good enough to eat and take some serious cock

F U

Fuck you my sister...are so wrong and so stupid.

Have a silly know nothing life.....dumb bitch!

show us more prissyhottie!!

we all want to see your hot body in action!

your hot

ever had any black cock ?, would love to see a huge load all over your stomach and tits.

... where are you... now you're just torturing us PrissyHottie...

Get a life lol!

Girl you are pretty hot. I would love to see more pics and preferrably in skimpy outfits or nothing at all.

so when are you going to show us more prissyhottie?

Plz!!!

Ore pix you are truely a doll. Post any and all you got!!!

hook us up with some more pictures of those sweets ass tits of yours.

Aint nothing better than fake tittied blonde girl on my dick!! keep the picts coming girl I love ya!! Its lust at first sight

U are a slut that needs BBC to make u a real woman. That white guy could never satisfy u. Prissy bitch needs to get 11 inches up her ass hard

where'd you go prissyhottie? don't want to play anymore?

simply wonderful post

Damn!!!!

PrissyHottie said:
sure i might most more if i get more replys
I may print those pic's out so I can look at them throughout the day!!!

Ever hd a bbc, if not would you like to try one/

Let see some pussy.

Let see some the dress alot higher.

Users who are viewing this thread